Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Warped Tour 08  (Read 970 times)

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Warped Tour 08
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:40:21 PM »

It was brutal. Not as bad as lat years warped tour. Last year I almost died, this year I didn't pass out once. The bands were great, the prices for things were ridiculous as always. The heat wasn't that bad. Mosh pits were crazy. Lots of bikini coming off during crowd surfing. Lots of skirts flying up. There were flashers as well. There was also Mud Wrestling. But I so excited for next year. Warped Tour is the place to be.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Warped Tour 08
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »

It was brutal. Not as bad as lat years warped tour. Last year I almost died, this year I didn't pass out once. The bands were great, the prices for things were ridiculous as always. The heat wasn't that bad. Mosh pits were crazy. Lots of bikini coming off during crowd surfing. Lots of skirts flying up. There were flashers as well. There was also Mud Wrestling. But I so excited for next year. Warped Tour is the place to be.

lucky

tickets were only $30 this year.... well at least at the place i get them....

couldnt go =\

and it was so close too!

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Warped Tour 08
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 12:00:48 AM »

yes it is .____.

fun fun fun xD

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.