Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Haku's KG  (Read 19451 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Haku's KG
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 02:44:28 AM »

Yeah, that its good thing, it's not super strong, it has weaknesses, so this is more of a sometimes skill, it's not like [spoiler] or anything like that.
bleep it out >>

NOW <<'

anyhwo i'll think of what to do and post tomorrow.

night~

IceSlayer

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »

*Laughs* Opps...

But in other news I had an idea, maybe when you create the mirrors, you get to choose how many you wish to make, and pay accordingly, and once you makes them your instantly thrown in them. I thought this sounded a bit better.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 03:35:31 AM »

you say nobody is stupid enough to walk into mirrors, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to walk into kaiten either  :/
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

IceSlayer

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 03:36:52 AM »

Yeah I was think about that, but I guess it is different according to the Neji man!

Darkrasengan

• The Ryuu Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 07:14:21 AM »

:O

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:33 AM »

Darkrasengan

• The Ryuu Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 07:19:21 AM »

Not really, I just wanted to jump in. :P
Sorry.

IceSlayer

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 07:21:12 AM »

Not really, I just wanted to jump in. :P
Sorry.
I believe that is called spam, and from the number of posts you have, I'm assume your just trying to build up your number of posts. Maybe you should try the Spam board or actually contributing to the thread.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:26:25 AM by IceSlayer »

Darkrasengan

• The Ryuu Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 07:24:26 AM »

Honestly,I've never been to a forum, so I really dont know how this works.>.>
Sorry.
I'm not trying to "Scam",I just saw Rai talking, and I wanted to jumps in,again I'm sorry. :cry:

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 12:48:35 AM »

you say nobody is stupid enough to walk into mirrors, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to walk into kaiten either  :/
True enough, yet they use it as a close combat technique to get them away >>;
as a barrier

Honestly,I've never been to a forum, so I really dont know how this works.>.>
Sorry.
I'm not trying to "Scam",I just saw Rai talking, and I wanted to jumps in,again I'm sorry. :cry:

he said "spam" not "scam" bro, in any case i began to think about the haku moves, suppose instead of making it a number of your choosing, how about we make it a ranodm number of ice mirrors and make it a low cost due to the fact it ends in one round but it delivers a massive blow depending on how many mirrors there are...?
Example:

Jutsu cost...ehh...3.

Now then, each mirror is to inflict lets say 45 damage,

now using the jutsu let's say you make 4 mirrors

each mirror doing 45

45 x 4 = 180 damage, all together there is 180 damage dealt.

Damage can be discussed.

IceSlayer

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »

he said "spam" not "scam" bro, in any case i began to think about the haku moves, suppose instead of making it a number of your choosing, how about we make it a ranodm number of ice mirrors and make it a low cost due to the fact it ends in one round but it delivers a massive blow depending on how many mirrors there are...?
Example:

Jutsu cost...ehh...3.

each mirror doing 45

Damage can be discussed.

Nah, that kind of defeats the purpose of the Mirrors as companions thing, which is what made this KG idea different.

I think that instead of having the option to enter and exit the mirrors once you create, you are just thrown in them, and then you can use the moves straight away, since it will only last for one round now.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:07 AM »

Example:

Jutsu cost...ehh...3.

each mirror doing 45

Damage can be discussed.

Nah, that kind of defeats the purpose of the Mirrors as companions thing, which is what made this KG idea different.

I think that instead of having the option to enter and exit the mirrors once you create, you are just thrown in them, and then you can use the moves straight away, since it will only last for one round now.

Well, how would the damage be calculated?
Just one large barrage of hits activated when you need it in battle...?

It's not like you can carry around the mirrors...but what if we make them like bunshins in the game, gone at the end of the fight?

They are all used for inflicting damage, they can increase speed or something since your opponent cannot hit you properly, or defense because the ice mirrors' strength. or attack due to multiple hits at once.

It automatically sends you into the ice, like you said, once you activate it and then a small stat boost to make it seem more realistic (i.e. atk/def/speed one or two of the 3) and at the end of the fight it says "your ice mirrors slowly crumble"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 01:34:17 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

IceSlayer

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 01:36:11 AM »

It's not like you can carry around the mirrors...but what if we make them like bunshins in the game, gone at the end of the fight?

They are all used for inflicting damage, they can increase speed or something since your opponent cannot hit you properly, or defense because the ice mirrors' strength. or attack due to multiple hits at once.

It automatically sends you into the ice, like you said, once you activate it and then a small stat boost to make it seem more realistic (i.e. atk/def/speed one or two of the 3) and at the end of the fight it says "your ice mirrors slowly crumble"

That is basicly what I said, or at least meant, but your way of explaining it is clearer.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 01:49:34 AM »

That is basicly what I said, or at least meant, but your way of explaining it is clearer.
okay, so how will damage calculations be dealt and sorted out...?

IceSlayer

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »

When your in the mirrors, you have certain other moves which you can use, which will be based on the number of mirrors you have.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.