Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 19031 times)

Kimo

Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »

*looks up towards Kisame as the Oily rain drops begin to pour down and drip over his Oni Mask, he then calls out his Kuromaru* " Kill him." kuromaru rapidly runs straight for Kisame , then he starts to swift his hands creating a handseal : Shokugen shinpu Fuuton no Jutsu ( Mirror Tornado) *4 Kuromarus rush towards him then they all spin rapid fast and strike upon kisame*

Kisame

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »

Kisame smiles and tosses a kunai with an explosive tag wrapped around it in the path of Kimo and Kuromaru, the tag explodes and lights the oil all around them, the oil quickly makes the flames become an inferno. After this he quickly kicks the ground with enough ferocity to make a large wall of earth, rise in front of him at bullet speed, acting as a defence.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2009, 12:49:56 AM »

Crazy quickly casts a jutsu which sends a large stone drill into the wall in order to weaken it.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

Gyururu looked down from above the roof, at the sea of flames below her. "Prefect..." she said under her breath as she begins forming hand seals and molding a large amount of chakra. Then without any hesitation, she leaps into the flames with a vortex of wind in each palm.

Red steam rises from Gyu's body as she draws the flames around her into the vortexes of wind in her hands. It was her blood armor evaporating due to the extreme heat. Moments before her hands begin to burn, Gyururu clapped them together. It released a great wave of fire which heads directly at Kisame, cutting through his wall of earth and turning everything behind it into ashes in a blink of an eye.

"Katon Ougi: Shou'ou Rekka!" (Ultimate Fire Release: Soaring Phoenix Extreme Flames)

Gyururu gasps for air while trying to endure the pain in her badly burned arms. A small price to pay for using such a high level fire/wind combination jutsu.

[Note: Please do not dodge super jutsu with clones and kawarimi. Because it would really suck if everyone just does that whenever they can't think of another way to survive an attack.]

Kimo

« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2009, 05:04:23 PM »

* the front of his mask lights on fire as so as his cloak, but as he lookes up he sees gyu re direct the fire, their he calls back kuromaru* "aww..it was begining to look intresting

Kisame

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »

Cracks start to form in Kisame's earth wall as Crazy cast the stone jutsu. Kisame then starts to backflip, on his fourth backflip he notices out the corner of his eye, that his earth wall is now engulfed in flames and the flames are heading at him at an alarming rate. Whilst suspended in mid-air Kisame feverishly performed handseals, upon finishing his last handseal he lands and expands his gullet in the same motion, then at an amazing pace, water spills out of his mouth to combat the flames but the attempt was all to late as he released the water he suffered burns to his face but luckily they wasn't that bad as the water saved him just in the nick of time. After the water drains from his mouth, Kisame staggers back and falls to the ground, panting.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 06:38:52 PM by Kisame »

Kimo

« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »

*Appears right infront of Kisame walking towards him and Kuromaru Following as his own shadow starts to creep up towards kisame* "Now..where..were we?" *kuromaru Growls and he Jumps upon Kisame and starts Biting at him*

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

Sees the toad, and sheds a tear, before pointing a finger at the toad and shouting, You betrayed me!

Kamui is seen with a small green toad that seems to be embedded into his left shoulder, the toad hears Ice's voice and sentence and points back and says, " I didn't betray no one! You betray yourself and your country! We Toads protect Konoha with our lives!"
Kamui then sees Kisame using a Black Mist which was a oil to use as a accelerator for a Fire Jutsu but notices he opted for a Explosive tag, Kimo and his pet familiar have already acted the oil was set, the wall of flame crept closer and he stared at Gyu, she prepare a Jutsu, what for?
Kamui wasn't gonna bother with finding out as his Toad and him started doing handsigns, Kamui shouts, "Suijinheki!" a water barrier materializes and protects Kamui from the oncoming fire, the Toad then shouts, " Kouka Jutsu!" gathering Doton chakra as he uses it to create a earth-hard skin and then toughen it up to that of steel around his whole body.

Kisame

« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

*Appears right infront of Kisame walking towards him and Kuromaru Following as his own shadow starts to creep up towards kisame* "Now..where..were we?" *kuromaru Growls and he Jumps upon Kisame and starts Biting at him*

Kisame summons enough strength to fend of Kuromaru with a kunai, that he sneakily summoned from his left sleeve. He then looks around, whilst still lying on the floor, only a few words manage to form from his lips, "Some..one..please..help.."

Kimo

« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2009, 11:53:40 PM »

*Laughs seeing through his mask With his eyes focused upon Kisame's His Mangekyou Sharingan reigns hell upon his Mind "Tuskiyomi" :Sacred Red Moon"(Their Kisame sees the Glimpse of a Red Moon Shining very bright as it Vapors across the black sky/ unwillingly to move Kisame is stuck by chains from hell itself from underneath the ground holding down his arms as the sky of Hell itself Rains down, ending his pitiful life)

*closes his eyes Finished and he tosses a Tag on the Body right after he walks off*

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:58:51 PM by Kimo »

IceSlayer

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2009, 07:34:20 AM »

Kamui is seen with a small green toad that seems to be embedded into his left shoulder, the toad hears Ice's voice and sentence and points back and says, " I didn't betray no one! You betray yourself and your country! We Toads protect Konoha with our lives!"
The words echo through his mind, and screams, before leaping into the flames.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »

crazy sends an electric blast into the water barrier
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Kimo

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »

kuromaru stands in between the electric blast getting it an wounded

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2009, 01:58:17 AM »

taking note of the injury i caused i then manipulate the remaining voltage that hit the dog into forming a magnetic field which attracts several kunai with explosive tags towards the dog as i send another electric blast towards the water barrier while saying. "If at first you dont succeed then try agian."
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Ero~Aizen

« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2009, 08:24:40 AM »

*Aizen looks up from the lonely path he walks due to the smell of smoke.*
:~I feel alot of chakra...I wonder if a Mist ninja can join the Leaf?~
*Aizen breaks into a run to get to the village.*
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 16 queries.