Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 19451 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

Is sent flying out of the ground, as the spike retreats to the ground. As he flips in the air he flings two Kunai at Kamui.

Kamui quickly flips to the side, dodging the kunais as he lands on his feet, unsheathing his Kusanagi, holding it towards Ice as he rapidly dashes towards him making a vertical slash at his stomach and a horizontal slash at his shoulder.

Kisame

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 02:50:11 AM »

Kisame shunshins around the room quickly locking all the windows, doors and exits out of the Hokage's office. After this he leaps into the air performing a series of handseals he, mutters, "Baku Suishouha." He then expels a large volume of water, the size of a medium lake. The water then floods the office, in an attempt to drown every person in the room.

He mutters, "Gyu's rampage is over, even if I have to kill every single person here..."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 02:51:36 AM by Kisame »

IceSlayer

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2008, 03:33:35 AM »

Is sent flying out of the ground, as the spike retreats to the ground. As he flips in the air he flings two Kunai at Kamui.

Kamui quickly flips to the side, dodging the kunais as he lands on his feet, unsheathing his Kusanagi, holding it towards Ice as he rapidly dashes towards him making a vertical slash at his stomach and a horizontal slash at his shoulder.
Arches his back so the cut at his stomach misses, but the slash at his shoulder connects, he screams in pain, then rapidly sends a foot out at Kamui's gut.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:28:57 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2008, 01:12:43 PM »

To IceSlayer and Kimo,

After careful reading, there are a few things that I would like to point out,

1) Kimo threw 2 shuriken at Ice, but Ice only blocked 1 when he counters Kimo. (You missed 1, Ice)

2) Kimo, please don't just say that your opponent fail to guard against your attack. That would be God-modding.

*smiles as Ice tried to pull the wire but the Shurikens that he had thrown cut thru it Before he ice pulled on it, as the shurikens pointed its designated target the tags start to explode from below ice's foot and above him*

3) Please don't be rude to other players. If you are unsatisfied with something, please point out the problem and I try my best to resolve it.
Learn to read and spell.

So in order to ensure that the role-playing can continue smoothly, I am going to remove the messed up part. Things like this can happen, so please don't let it spoil the fun for you guys.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:35:26 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »

*clone smiles as he sees tagg on the kunai, and he simply arches his back as it almost nearly touches the tip of his nose throwing him back a few steps as he is only 10 ft away from iceslayer , but swiftly he turns his body and throws two shurikens at the distance . 1) aiming below under ice's foot, 2) aiming directly above him*

Gyururu suddenly appears in-between Ice and the shurikens with a handseal already formed.

"Migawari no Jutsu!" (Scapegoat Technique)

In a blink of an eye, Kimo's clone suddenly switched places with Gyu, causing it to be hit by the shurikens and disappears into a puff of smoke.

Kimo

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »

(not pointing out anything or arguing with you Gyu, but um.. the shurikens weren't inicially suppose to hit him at all plus the dexterity and accuracy of the shurikens cut thru the wire as the Kunai was aiming directly at me. so it wouldnt neccisarily be god-modding.

judging from your move that you just used on me switching my clone with yourself i can't really do anything about that now.
not arguing with you just saying.)

*Miko licks off a peices of blood on the ground and likes it then he starts to swift his hands- Shinku moxibution ketsu: blood combustion *targets right after Gyu siwitched places with his clone and his Eyes target Gyu's abdominal muscle,"her stomache" and it bursts out of her.*

*just to make sure im not god-moding, im utilizing the Mangekyou sharingans effect just as Kakashi used it to blow off one of the Akatsuki's arm off, same concept but it targets the Victims Organs from the inside. it only concetrates on the persons blood, and guess which blood i licked :). oh and to be fair i wasted a good amount of chakra so im kinda a good target right now but u could use this opportunity to get to Gyu <.<. *
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:15:25 PM by Kimo »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

Crazy sets off a bomb at the hokages office to drain the water in the room.then he fires a blast of lightning from his tesla coil at kimo
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »

Runs at Kimo from behind as he starts his attack on Gyu. "No!" He draws his Katana and swings it at the back of his neck while he is focused on Gyu, as his attack requires that he is still and focused.

Maria

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »

"I don't think so! Kage Shibari no Jutsu!"

A shadow stretches toward Ice from where the figure is...

IceSlayer

« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2008, 12:06:10 AM »

Sees the shadow coming, so he speeds his movements to stab right at Kimo's neck before the Shadow hits.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:09 AM »

Gyururu goans as blood pours out from her mouth due to the injury. Then all of a sudden, fingers suddenly reach out from her mouth and grabs onto her jaws. Slowly, they rip the jaws apart and Gyururu emerges from the withering body. The blood covering her new body quickly forms a new layer of armor on her.

As much as Gyu would like to pull out Kimo's Mangekyou Sharingan right now, her newly emerged body wouldn't be able to move for awhile. In order to protect herself, Gyu began drawing all the blood in the area towards her. Within moments, a huge sphere of spikes with incredibly thick walls was formed around her.

Gyururu's ultimate defense, "Ketsu no Daijun" (Great Shield of Blood)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:26:13 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Kimo

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2008, 02:16:11 AM »

*trys to recuperate his chakra panting lightly but he sees Ice's attack hopeing Maria's Shadow manuevers intime, he takes out a soldier pill and chews it vastily and as he does so he smiles thinking the same way about Gyu not wanting to Blow off her pretty little face off*

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:24 AM »

Crazy redirects the electric shock that he sent to start a fire which decreases maria's shadow so it can't affect ice.then i send two more powerful blasts of lightning at Maria and Kimo.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Kimo

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

*as he slowly regains his energy he grabs hold of vast Lightning that targeted directly at him still getting hit , he performs a hand seal along with maintaining the lightning, raikiri shinpu no jutsu : Lightning Strike , The lightning that still surrounding him creates a massive surge like a big force field then it gets enlarged as the surge of electric energy spreads out a massive lightning strike hitting Crazy Back sending all the lightning back*

says" ow that stung alil"

Kisame

« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

Kisame watches as Kimo performs the Raiton jutsu. As Kimo is about to blast the electric at Crazy, Kisame swiftly performs a quick set of handseals then mutters, "Taihoudan." Kisame then proceeds to generate water in his mouth, after he has generated enough he spits it out with force like a stream aimed at the electricity to attempt to create an explosion.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.