Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Naruto 428  (Read 4852 times)

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
Naruto 428
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:24:11 AM »

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/428/01/
enjoy it!

So Konohamaru did knew rasengan, amazing.
well we learned a little more about Pain, and how he can control dead people.
this chapter was interesting.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 428
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 07:19:16 AM »

Maaaan I thought rasengan was supposed to be crazy difficult to learn. Eh... but I guess Konohamaru had a lot of time to learn it?

IceSlayer

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:01 AM »

I think he should have stuck with the Pole Dancing Idea.

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »

Maaaan I thought rasengan was supposed to be crazy difficult to learn. Eh... but I guess Konohamaru had a lot of time to learn it?
I believe this pisses all on the legend of resengan being taught from teacher to student for it to be learned so easyly now only diminishes its value as a A-rank jutsu. Only a few world class shinobi knew this justsu. Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and now Naruto who mastered it and made it an S-rank jutsu.

SuperSeal For President!

IceSlayer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »

Yeah I still dirty about the brat learning it... and he hasn't been killed yet either >.<

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »

I believe this pisses all on the legend of resengan being taught from teacher to student for it to be learned so easyly now only diminishes its value as a A-rank jutsu. Only a few world class shinobi knew this justsu. Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and now Naruto who mastered it and made it an S-rank jutsu.
Concidering 2 (maybe three) of those characters are dead.... there are only 2 people (we know of) that can use Rasengan. Plus its not like Kono has mastered it yet, his rasengan was puny.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

What's hard to believe about Kono knowing rasengan? He had 2 and a half years to learn it. If Naruto could learn it in a short amount of time with his own training, I'm sure Kono could learn it in that amount of time with normal training.

SuperSeal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »

What's hard to believe about Kono knowing rasengan? He had 2 and a half years to learn it. If Naruto could learn it in a short amount of time with his own training, I'm sure Kono could learn it in that amount of time with normal training.
Your forgetting that in those 2 and a half years Naruto was away training with Jiraiya and I highly dought Kakashi would teach it to him.

SuperSeal For President!

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »

I agree, Konohamaru knowing Rasengan - at any level - destroys everything we knew about it to date.

ANYONE can apparently learn it, if they just have enough time.  Weak!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »

This chapter satisfied me...I won't go on a rampage yet...  :twisted:

PyroPrinny

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

Your forgetting that in those 2 and a half years Naruto was away training with Jiraiya and I highly dought Kakashi would teach it to him.

What are you on? It was explained in the freaking chapter. Naruto gave Konohamaru the instructions on how to do it. Kono just learned by himself. Don't you remember how Naruto learned? Jiraiya didn't teach him. He just gave him the instructions and basically said, "Go do it."

SuperSeal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 10:28:36 PM »

But gave him demonstrations and made sure he was on the right track. That's like me telling you how to build a car, but if you've never seen what a car looks like then how on earth are you going to know where the wheels go.

This chapter satisfied me...I won't go on a rampage yet...  :twisted:
Are all mods evil?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:30:03 PM by SuperSeal »

SuperSeal For President!

IceSlayer

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 10:36:26 PM »

Lets move on to the Pein stuff lol
I wanna see there real Pein, Maybe Team Guy will find him by Accident when they are coming back?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 10:46:54 PM »

So, Naruto had "his own training" and Konohamaru had "normal training".

Naruto had guidance, direction and a sounding board ("I can't get this quite right" - "OK, try this focusing on this symbol in the palm of your hand" as one example).  He had someone who had mastered it able to check on his progress from time to time.  He saw it formed several times, spread throughout his training.

Konohamaru didn't even as Ebisu for guidance or help, and there is nothing to suggest that he asked Kakashi either.

In fact, when Kakashi showed Naruto that he new Rasengan, that was a big revelation ("Wow, Kakashi knows it?").

doomstar

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »

except he could have during teh time skip...

that's why I hate time skips, there's alway some hidden stuff that's actually really important that happens there...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.