Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: ~Quest Event~  (Read 1283 times)

TheSandDemon

~Quest Event~
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

There should be an event in orochmarus hideout, and it goes someting like this.

When your running around the hideout trying to find you way out you find a door. Enter it to find 2 holes in the ground and on the wall. It looks like somthing use to be there. You have to find the 4 items that are to be placed in the holes to open a door that contains a map that leads to an ultamate treasure, but of corse you have to fight a Boss first to get the map. Negi can decide the items for the ground, but i hava an idea for the itemes but dont want to say just incase this idea gets used. And then there are tobe events in the forest that eventually lead you to the chest, but is it really a chest? Negi, pm me if you want to hear the rest of my idea for this quest. I know this kinda sounds like the one in the game already, but things are very differnet as well. :twisted:

Feed back please~

Gaara_Sand_burial

Re: ~Quest Event~
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »

I will forever smite you down for using Gaara's name in vain.

That concludes my feedback.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »

I don't like it. Seems stupid, even though it might give a reason to go into the hideout. But, still, the hideout's hard enough.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 07:57:13 PM »

Proper spelling and grammar would be nice next time. xD  But as for the event, I think you need to flesh out the details better and put more effort into it. What kind of ultimate treasure would this be? Does it give buffs? Is it a box full of items? If you look at other suggestions made before for events, there is WAY more effort and creativity put into them than this. Put in percentages, more options, maybe dialogue, etc.

But anyways, as Pyro stated, this seems very unnecessary. Neji and the others are busy and already have other things to code, and besides that, there is something to do in the hideout already (despite the fact that not many people go into it anyways).

TheSandDemon

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

oh well, im just trying to add anything i can think of since on one else is writing new ideas. I admit it is stupid, but it would work if it had much further work put into it. Sorry guys~

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

No problem. It's just that at the moment, there are already quite a few events in the forest, and they had just added a quest thing recently I believe. I think right now, it's just not a good time for it.  ;)

IceSlayer

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 05:39:31 AM »

If your going to post ideas, make sure they are well thought out and actually good. No point posting a lame idea just to get flamed, why do you think no one posts here?
And then if your idea is good you still get a no 9/10, so why bother?

TheSandDemon

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »

Ill do better next time. I was in a rush when i wrote it so i didnt have time to put more into it. I had to put something down while it was in my mind.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.