Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Semi-New Chose your outcomes topic!  (Read 2295 times)

Maria

Semi-New Chose your outcomes topic!
« on: June 01, 2009, 03:36:33 AM »

Semi because we're starting out with the same information from this one:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4977.0.html

Outcomes will be posted whenever I can get on a computer.

Also, this'll be a bit different from the other one, as it'll have different outcomes.

Yep, we do, I'll post everything you need to know in a little bit. Oh, and by the way, this will have some people from different animes in it.

Here it is:

~The world’s~

You live in a nameless world. The people can’t say the names of others, not even their animal’s names (note that I didn’t say they didn’t have names, just that they can’t say them ;)). Demons have been appearing all over ‘the world’ and they can speak names, then strange people who refer to themselves as ‘demon hunters’ started appearing. Unlike the people of ‘the world’, they could speak names, leading people to believe they are demons themselves. Many people have tried killing the demon hunters, the battles often ending with the people being injured while the demon hunters are practically untouched, which just fuels the people’s anger even more. Many people have been disappearing recently.

~Your story~

You are a teenager who has no family to speak of. You were found on the doorstep of the local orphanage and were raised there. But when you turned 14 you decided to live on your own. You aren’t as popular as some students, but you have some friends and you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, but he/she suddenly disappeared. You live in a small house at the edge of town

~The town’s~

Your town is small in size but has everything you need to live: an inn, schools, markets, a police station, a fire department, a hospital, a bar, and a shrine. The people of the town hate demon hunters, but they let the two living there stay. Part of it is for protection from demon attacks, but it’s also out of fear...

~The demon hunters~

A young white haired man named Dante (Yes, the DMC Dante). He has a laid-back personality, trying to flirt with girls at the bar. He often taunts the other demon hunter when he gets there before her, which isn’t often. He seems a little demonic at times.

A brown haired woman who seems to be named Demi. She is quite violent and often swears. She is a master of martial arts.

~Characters~

Your girlfriend/boyfriend whom disappeared. He/She was a transfer student whose family traveled a lot. They weren’t as pretty as others, but they were nice to you and were smart. They also had a strange aura around them. His/Her parents were killed in a demon attack two years ago. When He/She disappeared, they left a note that you have at the bottom of your dresser drawer. It’s unreadable because it’s covered in something blue that still smells. And it smells like blood...

~The role-play (finally)

It’s the start of spring break and all of your friends went on vacation. You are watching T.V. when you hear the door knock. Thinking it’s another classmate, you go to the door. Suddenly, you remember your girlfriend/boyfriend and the search party still looking for him/her. There’s also the possibility that it’s one of the two demon hunters or a demon. With all these thoughts running through your head, you notice a letter opener on the table and a handgun next to it. What do you do?

A: Go to the door without arming yourself.
B: You pick up the letter opener and hide it on your person.
C: You pick up the handgun and hide it behind your back
D: Grab whatever’s close to you and open the door quickly and stab who or what’s at the door.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-New Chose your outcomes topic!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 03:08:37 AM »

might as well participate.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »

Do I have to?

Maria

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »

Do I have to?
Yes.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

IceSlayer

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 12:58:56 AM »

I choose D

kalaman

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 03:12:36 PM »

:roll:You are a teenager who has no family to speak of. You were found on the doorstep of the local orphanage and were raised there. But when you turned 14 you decided to live on your own. You aren’t as popular as some students, but you have some friends and you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, but he/she suddenly disappeared. You live in a small house at the edge of town

~The town’s~

Your town is small in size but has everything you need to live: an inn, schools, markets, a police station, a fire department, a hospital, a bar, and a shrine. The people of the town hate demon hunters, but they let the two living there stay. Part of it is for protection from demon attacks, but it’s also out of fear...

~The demon hunters~

A young white haired man named Dante (Yes, the DMC Dante). He has a laid-back personality, trying to flirt with girls at the bar. He often taunts the other demon hunter when he gets there before her, which isn’t often. He seems a little demonic at times.

A brown haired woman who seems to be named Demi. She is quite violent and often swears. She is a master of martial arts.

~Characters~

Your girlfriend/boyfriend whom disappeared. He/She was a transfer student whose family traveled a lot. They weren’t as pretty as others, but they were nice to you and were smart. They also had a strange aura around them. His/Her parents were killed in a demon attack two years ago. When He/She disappeared, they left a note that you have at the bottom of your dresser drawer. It’s unreadable because it’s covered in something blue that still smells. And it smells like blood...

~The role-play (finally)

It’s the start of spring break and all of your friends went on vacation. You are watching T.V. when you hear the door knock. Thinking it’s another classmate, you go to the door. Suddenly, you remember your girlfriend/boyfriend and the search party still looking for him/her. There’s also the possibility that it’s one of the two demon hunters or a demon. With all these thoughts running through your head, you notice a letter opener on the table and a handgun next to it. What do you do?

A: Go to the door without arming yourself.
B: You pick up the letter opener and hide it on your person.
C: You pick up the handgun and hide it behind your back
D: Grab whatever’s close to you and open the door quickly and stab who or what’s at the door. :roll:

Maria

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »

???

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 03:06:29 AM »

is this a popular story type or did he just copy it from the other topic?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 09:27:37 AM »

What the?

Maria

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 12:31:28 AM »

I think he just copied it from my post.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 04:11:18 AM »

from the earlier topic?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Maria

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:28 AM »

Look at the first post in the quote...

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 03:42:38 AM »

okay.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.