Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 21676 times)

Ryukage Darkrasengan

Re: Further Development
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 04:17:25 AM »

Honestly my friend, I think I cannot say. D:

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 04:18:40 AM »

So in another games xD
Anyway I think that the "Elite Forest" is a good name, it would be for elite players anyway xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 04:19:45 AM »

We were considering it in several places, but I don't think we've used it at all yet. Coming up with a name is another option..

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 04:24:23 AM »

In the end, the name should be Elite Forest. Possibly, when entering it, you'll have to fight some seriously strong person. Also, maybe, you could fight Oro and it'll count as 2 dks.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 04:27:24 AM »

In the end, the name should be Elite Forest. Possibly, when entering it, you'll have to fight some seriously strong person. Also, maybe, you could fight Oro and it'll count as 2 dks.

I don't like the "You could fight Oro and it'll count as 2 dks"
I think that, that would make it a bit more easier, even though we don't know what does the forest has, I think that it should be difficult, full of strong people, and Orochimaru should be stronger... at least is what I think.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:29 AM »

Yes, that's better. Maybe the characters in the forest would consist of more people from Naruto Shippuuden, and be more difficult to kill, of course. 

PyroPrinny

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 04:47:45 AM »

Well, this is a NARUTO website (gasp! I know! I couldn't believe it either!). I say that Forest of Death would be fitting unless there's a more dangerous field from Naruto. We shouldn't stray away from the Naruto setting.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »

I would assume that this Elite Forest would make searching suicidally look like a joke. It probably should require at least 2 reborns in a doujutsu KG to survive. >.>
I would also think that the ninjutsu KGs would most likely be Hyouton and Mokuton...but if you think about it, the only thing we know about Hyouton KG is Demonic Ice Mirrors. >.>
We have more info on Bug jutsu and Shadow jutsu.
But even so I would still want Hyouton KG xD
Also, I like the name "Elite Forest" better.

Also think about it. Forest of Death was a testing ground for the Chuunin exam. Do you really think KG users would have a problem surviving a training ground originally setup to test genins? >.>

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 05:51:56 AM »

Maybe instead of making it a forest template, its more like a building in the forest?

Like, a compound.

It could be like the battle arenas, but in the regular forest, like the forest, but with way harder enemies. I don't see how forcing something on the members would be beneficial; SL doesn't force thrillseeking on Kages, and Slumbering on Acads.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

voodookai

• im gonna give some voodoo on you baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 06:30:10 AM »

I think that this 'Elite Forest' should NOT be named 'The Forest of Death'. Maybe we should give it a more, 'Elite' name. Something orginal. I say this, because the Forest of Death is used too much...

hmmm how Enchanted Forest (so gay?)  :D
to lazy to put my sig back on

PyroPrinny

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 06:45:53 AM »

Well, if this place is going to be so hard that KG is going to be NEEDED to be used to get through it, wouldn't it mean that it'd have to be cheaper to use the KG skills? Because at the low levels and early reborns, one would run out of chakra pretty quickly and that'd basically leave them unable to finish their forest fights.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 07:20:43 AM »

Just pitching an idea about the compound, but if its an elite forest, then wouldn't there technically have to be some sort of way to section it off?

I mean, unlike slumbering, seeking out, and thrillseeking, this is like, restricted.

So a building in the forest only for those who "have the ability to force the door open" can enter.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Kisame

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

Just pitching an idea about the compound, but if its an elite forest, then wouldn't there technically have to be some sort of way to section it off?

I mean, unlike slumbering, seeking out, and thrillseeking, this is like, restricted.

So a building in the forest only for those who "have the ability to force the door open" can enter.

I quite like that idea, it seems fitting for KG users.

Furthermore I really want the Mokuton KG to be made soon! ;~;

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »

I like Isa's idea. I'll toss another idea out there: Valley of the End?

PyroPrinny

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »

It'd be kinda strange to have a small building in the forest full of baddies. What is it, an anime convention?

And Valley of the End was just some place in Konoha (I think) where the first fought Madara and royally whupped his ass. I think someone should go through the settings of the manga to find a fitting location.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.