Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 21671 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Further Development
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Valley of the dead?

Also, if we stick to a valley, could it go something like this?:

The entrance to the massive rift would be guarded by a tremendous beast [described as a foreign abomination].

With that in mind, the sides of the valley would be extremely jagged and the angle of them [pointing outwards] would be at a 65 degree angle [this is just visual people].

And yada, yada.

The creature senses your power and allows you to pass, deaming you worthy.

Whereas, if you have insufficient accolades to actually pass, the creature will actually attack you [wounding you heavily] and barely leaving you alive.

That's just a small BS put together, but then with all this in mind, we have to take into consideration of mistakes with the keyboard and going to this forest rather than the normal forest.

Comments? [none of them stating the obvious please...]

PyroPrinny

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

No! No! No! No! No! This is Naruto, not Diablo!

We need to remember that when a new idea's being thought up. (I'm still a bit bothered about the whole Sphinx thing) I'm sure that a much better thing could be thought up if we stick to the story of Naruto.

What about Hidden Rain Village? It's supposed to be a village plagued with war. I think that'd be a good place to set the 'super forest'. Sure, there's probably a better place story-wise, but I don't see anyone else trying to actually tie this site to Naruto.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »

Pyro, man, give it a rest?

It's based off of it, it does not mean at any time we are going to follow it thoroughly.

And even so, adding a new village simply for us to waste travel points and level there, come back to our village to fight our master and then go back?

Plus, what of those people who are content with their current villages?

being trapped with only high ranking payers and no one below 2 dragon kills.

And do other people get access?

Explain it thoroughly please.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 04:45:54 PM »

I think the 'elite forest' will be hidden to those who don't meet the requirements.

And I like the idea for the Hidden Rain. We've yet to use it. The village would be all fighting (plus you could level up there?). You wouldn't be able to select this village as a home village (no choice to select 'rain' as race). You would still be able to travel back to your own villages. Amegakure seems pretty centered and could have the same travel cost to everywhere with the exception of Oto and Kiri (maybe 1 or 2 more points).

I forgot to mention you'd have your weapon and armor shop in Amegakure as well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:39:14 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »

I agree with Raifudo. It makes no sense for us to waste travels to go there UNLESS we can have our Ninja Academy, Armor/Weapon shop accessible there as well.
Seriously, do we REALLY have to give it a title? I mean, cant we just simply leave it as Elite Forest? It have it appear in the Forest like the Secret Cave? o.o

But if you guys are really serious about location and title, here's an idea:
Taking Pyro's idea...we can setup a "time/space portal" in the forest or perhaps a secret location where (for a small fee) it will teleport you during the time of the Great Shinobi World Wars and the place will be Amegakure (Village Hidden in Rain), where the battles were fierce and intense. Using that setting will help setup for stronger opponents such as Hanzō of the Salamander, the Sannins,  Sakumo Hatake aka Konoha's White Fang, 4th Hokage himself, some Iwagakure shinobis and even add those shinobis from the Sky Country as well xD
For jutsus usage from some of the opponents, they can use their summons that deal good dmg.

I dont know what title of the portal itself should be unless you want to leave it as Time-Space Portal or Mysterious Cave.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »

"Mysterious portal" <--? >>;

Anywho, I somewhat prefer Mei's ideology on all of this.

Sentencing you to a time in which you are in the great shinobi war.
The boss can be the kyuubi? [your orochimaru]

Since it's the great shinobi war or something.

But what about the thing of sensei's?
Would you stay with one sensei alone throughout all of this>?
Because, honestly, how many past people do we know that could be senseis?

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 12:40:31 AM »

"Mysterious portal" <--? >>;

Anywho, I somewhat prefer Mei's ideology on all of this.

Sentencing you to a time in which you are in the great shinobi war.
The boss can be the kyuubi? [your orochimaru]

Since it's the great shinobi war or something.

But what about the thing of sensei's?
Would you stay with one sensei alone throughout all of this>?
Because, honestly, how many past people do we know that could be senseis?

I think you all are making this too complicated. It seems that the "Mysterious Cave" is simple enough. The forest itself, is simple enough.

Why make something complicated, when the way Neji described it, is as an Elite Forest.
Not another village with all the makings, and certainly much more difficult.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 12:51:23 AM »

We aren't making it complicated, just throwing creative ideas out in the open in an attempt to put something together. o.O

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »

We aren't making it complicated, just throwing creative ideas out in the open in an attempt to put something together. o.O
:D Complicated ideas.

I am not sure when I say this, but I believe a "whole new village" is a bit more than what Neji was hoping to add to the game.
Its obvious he is going to make a change, but I don't think we should be headed in the direction of, "whole new village".

I like the idea and all, but I think it is a bit over the top.  :-?

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 01:03:04 AM »

Well, one guess is that there would be a 'Elite Forest' option below 'Forest' on the village page.

Just like the forest, but with more powerful opponents? o.O

Or did everyone already notice that? <<

I do like Mei's idea.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »

Well....I guess we can agree on the Mysterious Cave title xD
I would assume there's an option to be "sent back to your regular time" somewhere.
Unless you want the "Fight Your Master" option to appear when you gained the required exp. After you fight your master, you will have an option to "return to your time" or "continue fighting in the war". That would be good to avoid the entry fee (assuming if there is one). But most likely, there will be no fee and you can just simply leave whenever you want and come back whenever you want.

Just out of curiousity, we are talking about this being placed in the Forest section, rite?
Or are you guys talking about devoting a WHOLE village to this? o.o

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »

Well, one guess is that there would be a 'Elite Forest' option below 'Forest' on the village page.

Just like the forest, but with more powerful opponents? o.O

Or did everyone already notice that? <<

I do like Mei's idea.

I think that sounds like the intention. But instead of naming it Elite Forest, maybe something else.
I think we need to stick to this idea, and work with it. Building an entire new area sounds complicated.

Maybe for a name, we could use "Mount Myouboku" (In case nobody knows, the mountain in which Naruto underwent his sage training). I would guess it could act just as a forest, except, give it a mountain name?  ;)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 01:41:48 AM »

I think that sounds like the intention. But instead of naming it Elite Forest, maybe something else.
I think we need to stick to this idea, and work with it. Building an entire new area sounds complicated.

Maybe for a name, we could use "Mount Myouboku" (In case nobody knows, the mountain in which Naruto underwent his sage training). I would guess it could act just as a forest, except, give it a mountain name?  ;)

I'm against that title for reasons that are similiar to why I was against the Forest of Death title idea.
Mount Myouboku is a place where mainly (if not, ONLY) frogs live, must know a secret route to get there (and it will take 1 month to get there), or have summoning contract with toads to reverse summon there. In the end, we would just end up fighting frogs all day. >.>
Based on the pics of the place, it's too peaceful to fight there. I should send ASPCA after you for mentioning that idea xD

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 03:52:57 AM »

I'm against that title for reasons that are similiar to why I was against the Forest of Death title idea.
Mount Myouboku is a place where mainly (if not, ONLY) frogs live, must know a secret route to get there (and it will take 1 month to get there), or have summoning contract with toads to reverse summon there. In the end, we would just end up fighting frogs all day. >.>
Based on the pics of the place, it's too peaceful to fight there. I should send ASPCA after you for mentioning that idea xD

It was only a suggestion O.o;;

I suggested it, because of how secluded it is from everything. It would be a good restricted area.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 09:16:42 AM »

Mmm...well that's true
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 16 queries.