Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Naruto 459 Spoilers  (Read 13509 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Naruto 459 Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »

Yeah, I has ideas... but no one likes them

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Well, I haven't seen your ideas. .___.

IceSlayer

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »

Well I think it will do something to Sasuke like when he sees Tobi's Sharingan, so when he sees Naruto it will make him do something

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

Well danzou and the elders decided that the Uchiha clan needed to whiped out to avoid a inner war,there for with both his concilours which were also his old team mates and Danzo coming up to the idea and demanding it,the third had no choice but to agree since it was to avoid an even larger masacre.
We know Itachi was placed as a spy among the Uchihas and he was than ordered to slaughther them a day or two before they would rise against the leaf village.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »

Well danzou and the elders decided that the Uchiha clan needed to whiped out to avoid a inner war,there for with both his concilours which were also his old team mates and Danzo coming up to the idea and demanding it,the third had no choice but to agree since it was to avoid an even larger masacre.
We know Itachi was placed as a spy among the Uchihas and he was than ordered to slaughther them a day or two before they would rise against the leaf village.

The Third had no idea about the Uchiha planning a civil war.  Itachi was the one who knew of it, because he was in the clan.  Danzou also knew the Uchiha were up to something.  Him and the Advisors ordered Itachi, as part of the ANBU, to kill the Uchiha and make it look like it was a massacre.  Itachi took all the blame, and only Danzou, the Advisors, Madara and Itachi knew the real reason why the Uchiha were killed.

He didn't have it in him to kill Sasuke though.  So he told Danzou to let Sasuke live, and if Sasuke were to die, he would reveal the truth to the village.

Danzou is the one who has ruled "in the shadows" all this time and doing what he feels is necessary.  Not the Third.  I think the Third was clueless the entire time.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:02:08 PM by Kaboom »

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »

Everything's about to get crazy. :D
That's what the series needed though, to stray away from all the dull ass convo and give them something interesting that the readers would want to read.

SuperSeal For President!

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2009, 11:26:16 PM »

I don't think he said he will tell everything to the village...if i remember right he threaten to tell the secrets of konoha to the enemy villages if anything were to happen to Sasuke.

IceSlayer

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »

I don't think he said he will tell everything to the village...if i remember right he threaten to tell the secrets of konoha to the enemy villages if anything were to happen to Sasuke.
I'm pretty sure your wrong Fifty.
And I still think there is some sort of link between Tobi, and Danzo

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:37 AM »

Some of you guys have your info wrong, read chapters 398 - 401, mainly chapter 400.
3rd Hokage also knows about the massacre. He tried to reach a truce with the Uchiha clan but failed. Itachi told 3rd Hokage to look after Sasuke, to protect him from Danzo and the elders. After the death of the 3rd Hokage, Itachi came to Konoha to threaten Danzo if anything were to happen to Sasuke. "If you lay a hand on Sasuke, I'll leak everything I know about the village to enemy countries."
And no, I dont think Danzo convinces Itachi to kill Shisui bcuz why would Danzo order a hit on Shisui out of all ppl?
Considering the tension between Konoha and Uchiha, I would assume they may even have separate cemetries. I dont think it's easy for a non-Uchiha to steal a dead Uchiha's body without notice. That's my reasoning.

Well... was not someone controlling the 4th Mizukage?... wait!? Tobi was once the 'Mizukage' Could this mean Danzo is really Tobi?

~wishes Ice could stop supporting these Danzo = Tobi/Madara theories.
Tobi = Mizukage = Danzo?
How did you come up with that conclusion? I dont see the connection here. >.>
And explain to me, why are you still supporting this illogical theory? Madara is setting up Sasuke to kill Danzo, so why would he setup Sasuke to kill himself?
Also, we now have evidence that those are Shisui's eye and arm. Please let's not start a Madara = Danzo = Shisui theory cuz that REALLY doesnt make any sense.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 03:00:29 AM »

Was somewhat closest to the truth...thanks for the suport and the perfecting Mei :D

IceSlayer

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 06:29:09 AM »

Okay Mei, I'll explain.

Tobi has been referred to as Mizukage by Fishface, so we know at one point he was the Mizukage, but fishface could simply have known that someone was controlling him, as we know the 4th Mizukage was controlled.

Now we see Danzo has Shisui's eye/whatever else, and as stated by the Kakashi wannabe, he had the power to control people, and also was awesome at Shunshin no Jutsu. The wannabe also thinks Danzo may have been the one controlling the 4th Mizukage.

Now,
Danzo can control people, Tobi has most likely controlled someone
Danzo is thought to have controlled the 4th Mizukage, Tobi was Mizukage, if he did this as himself or through control is yet unknown, though I highly suspect it was by control.

Also a side note, Shisui was a master of Shunshin no Jutsu, using it speeds such as never seen before, and now Tobi has his time space ninjutsu which is like a highly advanced Shunshin at first glance, and Danzo has Shisui eye.

Hopefully this is more logical for you.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:40:25 AM by IceSlayer »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 08:28:17 AM »

When have they ever said Shisui is a master of shunshin? I do not recall this.

IceSlayer

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 08:29:27 AM »

Can't give you a direct link, as I forgot, but it is on the Wiki.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »

There's a high percentage of wiki being wrong. O.o

I need valid proof man. I mean, c'mon, I don't recall reading this in the manga.

IceSlayer

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.