Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Naruto 459 Spoilers  (Read 13505 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 459 Spoilers
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 09:04:07 AM »

"Tobi has been referred to as Mizukage by Fishface, so we know at one point he was the Mizukage, but fishface could simply have known that someone was controlling him, as we know the 4th Mizukage was controlled" - IceSlayer
1. The 4th Mizukage being controlled is a rumor. It is not a fact. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/10/
Also, who's "him" exactly? Uchiha Madara? Who can control Madara? Madara doesnt get controlled, he does the controlling.
Him = Kisame aka fishface? How would Kisame know he's being controlled?
Check this out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/01/
Kisame was close with Madara aka Mizukage. On the next page, Kisame even called Tobi by his real name. When I look back at this now, I feel there's something more hidden to this, like another clue to Madara's identity. But yea, I dont think Kisame is being controlled.

"Also a side note, Shisui was a master of Shunshin no Jutsu, using it speeds such as never seen before, and now Tobi has his time space ninjutsu which is like a highly advanced Shunshin at first glance, and Danzo has Shisui eye." - IceSlayer
2. Shunshin no Jutsu is not a space/time teleportation jutsu. This has already been stated and what Tobi did is clearly a space/time teleportation jutsu.
Check this: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/09/
Basically if some1 were to use Shunshin no Jutsu, Shino's bug would have known which direction the person went.
Also check this out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/02/
Does that even look like an advanced form of Shunshin no Jutsu? o.o
Also, didnt I JUST say the Madara = Danzo = Shisui theory doesnt make any sense? And yet, here you are doing it. o.o

"Danzo is thought to have controlled the 4th Mizukage, Tobi was Mizukage, if he did this as himself or through control is yet unknown, though I highly suspect it was by control." - IceSlayer
3. When I read that Kakashi wannabe's part in the bottom of this page: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/15/
"My own right eye is a souvenir of my with a hyuga so I cant judge you on that account, but my right saw the illusion placed on the 4th Mizukage, so you cant fool me, and --"
I auto-thought he meant that female mizukage but I re-read that line. I initially thought it could be a typo. Even if it isnt a typo, I re-read the line again and he doesnt really claim that Danzo was the one that placed the illusion on 4th Mizukage. He sounded like he was doing an comparison, like since his byakugan saw through that illusion, it means he could see through this illusion too.

"Now we see Danzo has Shisui's eye/whatever else, and as stated by the Kakashi wannabe, he had the power to control people, and also was awesome at Shunshin no Jutsu. The wannabe also thinks Danzo may have been the one controlling the 4th Mizukage...Danzo can control people, Tobi has most likely controlled someone" - IceSlayer
4. Technically speaking, dont all Uchihas have the ability to control ppl via Sharingan? I find it kinda weird how the Kakashi wannabe said it like it's something new. What's even more weird is that how is Danzo able to do it w/o his Sharingan visible to others? The kakashi wannabe did say it was a powerful eye technique.  
5. Even if the 4th Mizukage was indeed controlled by someone it would make sense that it was Madara that did it. He was a Mizukage in the past so it would have been easy for him to do it.

Danzo's Sharingan: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/455/17/
Madara's Sharingan: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/03/ , http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/05/
Danzo's Sharingan eye looks slightly damaged while Madara's is clear. Now stop with these "Danzo = Tobi = Madara = Shisui = Every dead character in Naruto" theories. >.<

Side Note - Here's the page that referred Shisui as Shisui of the Mirage: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/222/07/
Btw, most likely his shunshin was so fast that it left an after-image of himself, hence the "mirage". At least that's what I think.

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:05 AM »

But yea, I dont think Kisame is being controlled.
I meant Kisame knew that Madara was controlling the 4th Mizukage.

Shunshin no Jutsu is not a space/time teleportation jutsu
Shunshin means Teleport, but we know that Shunshin no Jutsu isn't teleportation. But what it sounds like he did is more like Tobi's, but *Shrug*

3. When I read that Kakashi wannabe's part in the bottom of this page: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/15/
"My own right eye is a souvenir of my with a hyuga so I cant judge you on that account, but my right saw the illusion placed on the 4th Mizukage, so you cant fool me, and --"
I auto-thought he meant that female mizukage but I re-read that line. I initially thought it could be a typo. Even if it isnt a typo, I re-read the line again and he doesnt really claim that Danzo was the one that placed the illusion on 4th Mizukage. He sounded like he was doing an comparison, like since his byakugan saw through that illusion, it means he could see through this illusion too.
True

4. Technically speaking, dont all Uchihas have the ability to control ppl via Sharingan? I find it kinda weird how the Kakashi wannabe said it like it's something new. What's even more weird is that how is Danzo able to do it w/o his Sharingan visible to others? The kakashi wannabe did say it was a powerful eye technique. 
5. Even if the 4th Mizukage was indeed controlled by someone it would make sense that it was Madara that did it. He was a Mizukage in the past so it would have been easy for him to do it.
Yes all Uchiha can have the ability to do it, but it sounds as though Shisui was good at it, at least. Not just your average run of the mill Uchiha.

Now stop with these "Danzo = Tobi = Madara = Shisui = Every dead character in Naruto" theories. >.<
You will never stop me! Lol, I just like over thinking things, making possible links.

Side Note - Here's the page that referred Shisui as Shisui of the Mirage: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/222/07/
Btw, most likely his shunshin was so fast that it left an after-image of himself, hence the "mirage". At least that's what I think.
Depends what translation you use, some it is Mirage, some teleport, some flash etc.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

I thought he was saying this:

I once fought Uchiha Shisui, I saw his chakra so I know what it looks like.

I once saw that chakra being used to control the 4th Mizukage, which allowed me to expose that situation.

I now see that same chakra in Danzo.

ETA:

If the above is accurate, then it seems to reason that of Uchiha Shisui's two eyes, Danzo has one.  So it is possible that Danzo was controlling the Mizukage.  (But, if that were the case / if that were possible - then what prevented him from doing the same in Konoha?)

That the person with Shisui's other eye was the Mizukage's controller also remains a possibility.  I see no canon evidence for any other scenario, but certainly could have missed something.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:18:56 AM by atomkai »

IceSlayer

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »

>.> Curse you Atomkai and your logic!

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 05:45:05 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to very much assume that Danzou is not Tobi.  I don't think they have some deal going on either.  I think Tobi has his own plans, and was the person that controlled the 4th Mizukage.  Kisame knew of this the entire time, which is why when a new Mizukage was elected, he became a missing-nin and got the hell out of there.

The question that should be asked is:  What is Danzou's connection to Orochimaru?  Danzou has definitely been involved with Orochimaru, and I think that might be a major piece of the puzzle.

As for Uchiha Shisui.  He had his own techniques using his Sharnigan and I think it is in no way connected to Tobi.

It's still a mystery as to why Uchiha Madara where's a mask that has only one eye hole.  I don't know what's up with his other eye, or if he still even has one.  There are just so many people with one eye Sharingans, from Madara, Kakashi, Obito, Shisui, to Danzou.  It becomes difficult to gauge who is who sometimes  :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:46:35 AM by Kaboom »

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 05:54:38 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to very much assume that Danzou is not Tobi.

Of course, you are free to assume whatever you wish - as are the others in this thread - as am I.

I don't think they have some deal going on either.  I think Tobi has his own plans, and was the person that controlled the 4th Mizukage.  Kisame knew of this the entire time, which is why when a new Mizukage was elected, he became a missing-nin and got the hell out of there.

So, if Tobi was the one controlling the Mizukage, does that not imply he has Shisui's other eye (assuming Danzo has one)?  (See more on this below)

The question that should be asked is:  What is Danzou's connection to Orochimaru?  Danzou has definitely been involved with Orochimaru, and I think that might be a major piece of the puzzle.

I would say that Orochimaru helped him implant Shisui's eye/arm, but then why would Orochimaru not have just done that for himself?

As for Uchiha Shisui.  He had his own techniques using his Sharnigan and I think it is in no way connected to Tobi.

So then, how did Tobi control the Mizukage (as you mentioned in your first paragraph)?  At the meeting, the guy with the Hyuuga eye said he saw Shisui's chakra in Danzo, and that it was the very same chakra that controlled the Mizukage, and that it was the very same chakra he witnessed in a fight with Shisui.

Does that not imply a strong possibility that IF Tobi controlled Mizukage THEN Tobi has a link to Shisui, if not his eye?  I am open to other explanations.

IceSlayer

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 06:18:51 AM »

I think there is a link between Tobi and Danzo, but so much they are the same. Maybe Shisui is the link?

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 06:50:01 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to very much assume that Danzou is not Tobi.

Of course, you are free to assume whatever you wish - as are the others in this thread - as am I.

I don't think they have some deal going on either.  I think Tobi has his own plans, and was the person that controlled the 4th Mizukage.  Kisame knew of this the entire time, which is why when a new Mizukage was elected, he became a missing-nin and got the hell out of there.

So, if Tobi was the one controlling the Mizukage, does that not imply he has Shisui's other eye (assuming Danzo has one)?  (See more on this below)

I would say that Orochimaru helped him implant Shisui's eye/arm, but then why would Orochimaru not have just done that for himself?

So then, how did Tobi control the Mizukage (as you mentioned in your first paragraph)?  At the meeting, the guy with the Hyuuga eye said he saw Shisui's chakra in Danzo, and that it was the very same chakra that controlled the Mizukage, and that it was the very same chakra he witnessed in a fight with Shisui.

Does that not imply a strong possibility that IF Tobi controlled Mizukage THEN Tobi has a link to Shisui, if not his eye?  I am open to other explanations.

Tobi controlled the 4th Mizukage because he is Uchiha Madara and has the Mangekyo Sharingan.

I think you misinterpreted what Ao had said.  He never said Shisui's chakra was in the 4th Mizukage.  He never said Shisui controlled the 4th Mizukage.  He said that he saw through the illusion that was placed on the 4th.  His Byakugan can see through illusions.

He did do battle with Shisui in the past however, and that's why he was able to see that Danzo had that same eye chakra.

Why would the 5th Mizukage state, "we strongly believe the 4th was being controlled by someone" if they already knew it was Uchiha Shisui.  Don't you think if they knew it was him, they would have tracked him down, told Konoha about it or something?

They didn't know who controlled the 4th until Danzo brought up the fact that Uchiha Madara is still alive and Akatsuki has it's roots in the Mist village.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »

True,cause i think that if Danzo woulf have been controlling the Mizukage he would have made her side the decision of him leading the alliance.
It is pretty obvious Madara has the abilities of Shisui+++ since i think he was controlling the kyuubi itself with the same type of technique since it is obvious he did it trough the sharingan which is specialized in genjutsu and entering the opponentws mind on a high enough lvl excluding the copy of techniques amateratsu,susano and tsukoyomi.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »

I agree with Kaboom's recent post. I honestly dont think there's any real connection between Orochimaru and Danzo as the purpose was only for Sai to get close enough to kill Sasuke.
I think the reason that Danzo didnt use his Sharingan abilities in Konoha was bcuz of the Hyuuga clan that live there and of course there's also Kakashi. I also see no connection between Shisui and Tobi.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »

The only conection betwen shisui and madara,aka tobi,would be that they might posses the same mind control abilities,i doubt there is a sharingan skill madara does not posses.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 06:13:55 AM »

I agree with Kaboom's recent post. I honestly dont think there's any real connection between Orochimaru and Danzo as the purpose was only for Sai to get close enough to kill Sasuke.
I think the reason that Danzo didnt use his Sharingan abilities in Konoha was bcuz of the Hyuuga clan that live there and of course there's also Kakashi. I also see no connection between Shisui and Tobi.

The reason why I think Orochimaru plays a major role in this is because of what Danzo said here:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/17/

There's clearly some deal he must have struck with Orochimaru at some time, and he also mention how his experiments can be useful for his right eye and arm.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »

Like I said, I think that was in regards to Sai getting close enough to kill Sasuke. The reason why Danzo is worried is that Sai gave Orochimaru all identities of Konoha ANBU with a proposal to help Oro destroy Konoha and if other ppl find out that will hurt his chances at Hokage. For the experiments that could be useful for his right eye and arm is just a coverup to the real reason. He has Shisui's Sharingan and arm, wtf does he want to heal his eye and arm for?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:30:15 PM by Mei »

IceSlayer

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »

Maybe he feels ripped off? Wants a refund? :P

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

SuperSeal For President!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 1.049 seconds with 17 queries.