Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 461  (Read 2636 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Naruto 461
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »

This chapter was a waste. T___T
Pretty much, but Gaara made a little speech. Now lets flash back to Tobi and Naru's chat

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 02:28:45 AM »

So you guys complain about boring chapters with people just sitting around and talking and talk about how fighting needs to show up, but, when a fight shows up you guys just complain that the chapter is a waste? Confusing...But then again, these are the same people who said that 6-Tailed Naruto was a fake when I posted it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 02:43:58 AM »

I still stand by that >.>

They need balance, chapters on end of talking and really going nowhere are boring, battles that fill chapters on end are too much.
Can't they talk and fight at the same time?

PyroPrinny

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 04:09:21 AM »

No. This isn't One Piece.

Also, at least the pacing isn't like Bleach's. Also, there was talking o_O Didn't you see the whole cut to the kages? It turned out Danzou was controlling that Jedi leader.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »

~doesnt think this chapter was a waste. o.o
Yeah, I'm interested in the chat between Naruto and Tobi but seeing some action never hurts any1 >.>
Anyways, I like the lightning jutsus bcuz they are not another Chidori variation. That zap was FAR from little. It looked pretty big to me. When that guy did that water wall to electrical current, did Sasuke use Chidori Nagashi to survive or something? Cuz after he got hit with the move, he didnt seem affected by it. If that's what he really did to survive it seems illogical. >.>
I can understand Raiton negates Raiton but when one is hit with a Suiton and Raiton at the same time, using Raiton to negate it should be out of the question. o.o
Even the Raiton genjutsu thing was obvious solar flare wannabe, it looked kewl. I initially thought it was a ninjutsu but I guess Ninjas cant really produce that much light with their bodies >.>

Mutt

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »

Sasuke, and Naruto, and all those dudes suck. Why do they have to kill off all the badass dudes, seriously? Zabuza, Itachi, Hashirama? They were like mouth watering.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

Nah. Raiton's just not powerful.

Also, if you think Naruto sucks...Why are you reading the manga? He is the Main character...

Mutt

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 05:55:18 AM »

I don't actually. I stopped reading when Itachi died. >,,>

But if some uber awesome dude comes back in it, >:D I'll so read it again. But like, I need more information on the Hokage's, and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. D;

PyroPrinny

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

I don't actually. I stopped reading when Itachi died. >,,>

But if some uber awesome dude comes back in it, >:D I'll so read it again. But like, I need more information on the Hokage's, and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. D;

Killerbee.
Raikage.
That is all.

Mutt

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »

Eh, Rai-Rai & Bee-man aren't that good. Raiton's over used with the whole Sasuke thing. I liked it better when he was a Katon fan boy.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.