Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ability to remove hotkeys  (Read 3531 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Ability to remove hotkeys
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 12:10:15 AM »

Well you have a good point, we already have a disable keys option, the mouse.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »

My topic: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4290.0.html

The most you can hope for is turning off certain hotkeys and standardized hotkeys for common shops.

sevilon

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »

i know this thread is fairly old, but the other thread that was mentioned prior to my post was even older, december 2007 if im not mistaken. as mentioned in the 2007 thread, i agree that certain places that are everywhere should have the same hotkey, but also think everyone can handle the system as it is. as for jutsu stated in the 2007 thread, i think the only jutsu hotkey that should be removed is 'H' because most of us that have more DKs have a tendancy to thrillseek continuously until the Kabuto event appears, but until then, if multi-enemies show up and we happen to get into a rhythm of just clicking 'H' we could activate a jutsu, and uchiha's happen to be katon's level 3 which is a considerable drain, especially if its before a CS or SST activation. sorry if my reviving this thread annoys anyone, i just haven't been able to access the forum in a long time.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.