Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Naruto 464  (Read 5111 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Naruto 464
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 06:48:08 AM »

Well, I guess it's easier to just put kageton for shadow stuff >_> But then again, this is a game. No reason to make big deals of some stuff.

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 07:18:51 AM »

Yeah I'd say 'Ototon' would be related to wind, because that is all sound is kind of, compressed waves of wind.

But there is more about the Naruto Jutsu world than we know, remember when Naruto asked about Shika's shadow jutsu etc. And Kakashi and Wood Man decided against tell him those parts? Too lazy to look up the reference

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 07:28:22 AM »

Why could Oto (Sound) not be related to wind?  Wind (breath) blowing through a flute creates a noise (and thus, the noise can hypnotize / genjutsu) - Wind (sound waves) can be forced at a body an alter balance, etc.

To me, sound is related to air movement / wind . . .

But, I do not zone, so it matters not to me in the big scheme of things.

Sound just doesnt only travel through air/wind. Sound, by definiton, are vibrations transmitted through an elastic solid or a liquid or gas, with frequencies in the approximate range of 20 to 20,000 hertz, capable of being detected by human organs of hearing.

Also keep in mind that if a sound jutsu causes illusions, it would be classified as a genjutsu and would most likely have "Magen" (Demonic Illusion) in front of the jutsu name. I know this is a game but it has its limits/rules. We all create new jutsus, including me, so that's no big deal. However I think creating a "-ton" is a completely different story. Like I would probably accept...for example, Candeton (Candy Release) since it's an unique jutsu style that we havent seen in Naruto. But for Ototon/Kageton, I would not accept bcuz we have already seen sound/shadow jutsus in Naruto and such a phrase doesnt exist during their usage.

Dont get me wrong, you are all still free to use your Ototon, Kageton, etc since it's not like I have the power to stop you or anything. Also I wont let that stop me in a middle of zone fight either. I'm just expressing my opinion of the matter.

You mean this: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/
It seems that jutsus that dont relate to an element, belongs in the "yin and yang" section. >.>
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:23:39 AM by Mei »

IceSlayer

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »

Lol, we had to get technical, I did want to make to hard for certain people Mei.
But actually sound travels better through Solid than air.

But really I see no problem with people making a -ton like Ototon etc, they have the right to do whatever they want, just because it didn't say them back then doesn't mean it doesn't have that title or anything. Back when they were first used Naruto was still new, and not everything did have the current system like it does now.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 01:34:22 AM »

But really I see no problem with people making a -ton like Ototon etc, they have the right to do whatever they want, just because it didn't say them back then doesn't mean it doesn't have that title or anything. Back when they were first used Naruto was still new, and not everything did have the current system like it does now.

Actually that's exactly what it means >.>
Sound jutsu was first explained in Chapter 53 and 87 with Dosu's attack. Okay fine, that's kinda early but then we have seen a genjutsu using sound in Chapter 208 with Tayuya's attack. That's pretty deep in the manga. Also, that kind of reasoning doesnt support the Kageton since we have seen Shika's shadow jutsu all the way through till Chapter 338 in his battle against Hiden. In addition with the link I gave in my last post, yin and yang has something to do with non-elemental jutsus, in which Shika's shadow jutsu and most likely sound jutsu will fall into. Once Kishi fully explains the whole "yin and yang" thing fully, it will most likely destroy whatever chance there is of an "ototon" or "kageton"
But you're right, ppl do have the right to do whatever they want. I'm pretty strict with following the manga and the actions I take are based morally on that. If I feel it's wrong to do something that hasnt been shown/proven in Naruto manga (or sometimes even the anime), then I wont do it. That's another reason why I stand against the whole "ototon" and "kageton" thing, I feel it's morally wrong to do it. Like how I feel it would be morally wrong for some1 to claim they have mokuton but they dont have chakra affinities in doton and/or suiton >.>
But like I said...I'm not going to stop in the middle of a zone fight to argue over such matters.

But I got a question. We know in other comicbook/manga fictions they are ppl that have the ability to generate ice w/o having it link to the ability to control water and/or wind. However if some1 claims they are a great Hyouton user, in reference they have mastery over ice and/or its jutsus, doesnt that mean they should have chakra affinities in water and wind? He's not calling himself a great ice user but a Hyouton user so in that sense, should that person restrict himself to the wind and water chakra affinities requirement? I'm just curious about this.

And considering how I am suppose to talk about Naruto chapter 464, I feel like I am extremely off topic >.>

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 06:35:51 AM »

Hmm, well I always think of sound in terms of waves.  Sure "elastic solids" and "liquid gases" conduct the energy.

Like I said, I don't really care.

IceSlayer

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »

Yeah, I really don't care either, as long as it doesn't go against what is shown.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

Mmm...I wonder what's will be Naruto/Kakashi/Yamato's next plan of action. Perhaps they will make an appearance in this battle as well >.>
I assume Sakura/Shika & Co. are heading to Land of Iron as the battle rages on.

IceSlayer

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

Someone better die, no one has for a while

Makoto

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 03:21:12 AM »

Sasuke. :D

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 04:12:50 AM »

One of Sasuke's teammates can die. I dont like them that much >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »

Sasuke. :D
I wish, but someone important should die, Sakura?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »

Who should die?

- Sasuke? - It would be nice, but it cannot happen until he and Naruto have their "legacy battle".

- Sakura? - There is already a dirth of kunoichi.  I'd much rather Ino die if one of them has to.

- Kakashi? - I don't want him to die, and I don't think it could be pulled off well at this point given that he did recently die and was given a reprieve.

- Suigetsu? - I could live without him - but does that make him 'important'?

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »

I just realize something. I dont think Suigetsu can die. He would just turn into a puddle of water and then later on reform back into his original body >.>

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »

Sakura should die. Why? Because she is of no importance.

It would be cool, if she went to go tell naruto that she loved him (Or whatever), and died. >.>
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 14 queries.