Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Missons and other stuff  (Read 2212 times)

wingzero

Missons and other stuff
« on: August 04, 2006, 11:49:47 PM »

maybe the misson things can be changed. like instead of have to go to your sensie you go to the hokage (sarutobi or tsunade) and they assain you a mission of the class your in, if theres one availabe. and when you complete a midssson you get a certain amount of pionts for completeing it ( or lose some for failing) itll kinda be like the mission system on Naruto Ultimate Ninja (except for the decrease for losing) and when you get nough points you can do a whole noother rank of missions. D,C,B,A,S. this way there be more mission to acomplish (cause ive only noicted 2 or 3 mission possiple (correct me if im rong) if i left anything out that you thinkshould be there tell me if you want to.

NEXT IDEA

the wanted list.

i think that people on the wanted list who havent been on for a reallllly long time should be taking off. one time i was there and i saw some one that said there last login was ove a month ag, i belive that was it said...maybe there should be a cut off, like 10 or so days and there gone casue i think theyll take up wanted people space when noone can take them be cause theyll never be on again

dude no.1

Re: Missons and other stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 12:00:31 AM »

not sure about the missions idea but the wanted idea is a good one.

wingzero

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 12:09:20 AM »

thanks dude lol

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 12:12:39 AM »

the idea of the mission is great, i was thinking the same thing or maybe you can be stoped by shizune and tell you that the hokage needs to see you and then she gives you a mission and teh rank of the mission....the higher the rank the better the mission....

wingzero

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 12:14:52 AM »

yeah thats a good idea to my idea

dude no.1

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 12:15:38 AM »

yw and im guessing that you just have to copy the program for the deletion of users and what is removed from the list and why but im not sure, im not very technical........but i hate to see a good idea go to waste :smt032 and also i think the mision one is great but coding for it may be a problem.

wingzero

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 12:20:08 AM »

yeah the system ould have to be very smart, or one of the admin code change it when some ones time is up like they would just have to take that thing out maybewell really idk what im saying but i geuss its good enough to get the idea of what i meen

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 12:33:47 AM »

good idea

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 02:01:57 AM »

and now the interesting part  :D

WHO is going to write missions =) so that they don't simply repeat after 5 missions...

they need to be interesting though ^^ and have no replay value ...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

wingzero

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 02:38:52 AM »

well u might find some talented guy willing to right a ton of mission (that has a goooooood vocabulary and is goofd with words) write them up?

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »

*coughs*Xaos*coughs*

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 03:38:18 AM »

and now the interesting part  :D

WHO is going to write missions =) so that they don't simply repeat after 5 missions...

they need to be interesting though ^^ and have no replay value ...
neji, i am willing to do it if you give me a chance ;)....i am good with this kind of stuff :twisted:

wingzero

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 03:53:40 AM »

or like you can have a super cool press conference of admin and brainstorm and have xaos or konoha blaze do it or any one willing

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 03:54:43 AM »

if Neji accepts me,i will become The Manga Guy putting Naruto Manga in this site

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 06:17:52 AM »

if Neji accepts me,i will become The Manga Guy putting Naruto Manga in this site
what do you mean by naruto manga?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 19 queries.