Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 485  (Read 2710 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Naruto 485
« on: March 04, 2010, 12:25:28 AM »

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:47:16 PM by atomkai »

Maria

Re: Naruto 485 - Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:49:12 AM »

It's up on mangastream, unfortunatly I can not provide a link as I am on my PSP. Also, I have heard that there are Trojans on that site, and my window automaticly closed on my first attempt to read it, so it's best to wait until OM has it.

Great chapter though.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »

Bottom of page 11 - Naruto appears to have Chidori; Sasuke, Rasengan.

sevilon

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »

true, since when does sasuke use his right hand for chidori? i think kishimoto meant to do that, kinda like they were both thrown into a genjutsu or something. strange...

Abysss

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »

Bottom of page 11 - Naruto appears to have Chidori; Sasuke, Rasengan.
It's like that because its Naruto thinking about how easily they could be in eachothers places if Naruto had continued to hate everyone in the village when he was younger.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »

It's up.

Maria

Re: Naruto 485
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »

After this, I can defenity see Sakura getting another bout of "Uselessitis" like she did way back in part one.

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 08:42:32 PM »

Is no one else curious about this "Third Option" or did I just not get the memo?

darkshinobi

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 09:52:34 PM »

I just figured Naruto is going to say something along the lines of, "I'm going to beat the crap out of you and make you come home," or "I'm going to help you restore your clan," Like He's been figuring all along....

It's quite possible Itachi isn't dead for good, although knowing Kishimoto-san's style, not very likely....

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »

@Sevilon - Since we have seen Kakashi use Chidori with both his hands (at the same time), best to assume that Sasuke can probably use Chidori with both of his hands too. And I am lost, that was clearly Sasuke's left hand that has Chidori in this chapter. o.o

@Maria: I agree but you cant blame Sakura. Sasuke is WAY OUT of her league. However I must say, she did have a good chance to take him down back there. She let her emotions stop her from getting the job done. She dioesnt have the strength to take him down, mentally or physically imo. v.v

@Ranketsu: I am definitely curious about this 3rd option. o.o

@Darkshinobi: ....I doubt it. Naruto is not a little kid anymore and Sasuke's hatred is too great for physical actions to stop it. Naruto needs some mental/emotional attacks to hit Sasuke and I'm sure this is where Itachi may come in.
The way I see it, Itachi may have most likely gave Naruto a "Tsukiyomi" ability cuz like I said, physical harm isnt going to do it.
We might see Itachi 1 more time when that happens. Maybe Itachi's "soul" will speak through Naruto and convince Sasuke to stop. At this point, the only person he will probably listen to is Itachi himself, right?

On a side-note, I find the whole "mirror switch" between Naruto and Sasuke to be funny. Like in a sense, Chidori and Rasengan became the actually "shoes" but what's so weird is that...Naruto wasnt even smart to learn Chdori and Jiraiya has no relation to Sasuke at all. xD

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 08:55:41 PM »

I feel like the mirror switch was not necessarily the switch between chidori and rasengan, but the lives that they could have lead, and how Naruto could have been the one trying to destroy the village with Sasuke trying to stop him. That's how I interpreted it. Naruto is always going off about "what could have happened" in his life; he did that with Gaara, and he does that with Sasuke.

Actually, I JUST read onemanga's version and the translation is way different than mangastream's.

Onemanga's has: "Sasuke, maybe you and I... were opposites"

Mangastream's has: "It's funny Sasuke... You and I could've easily... been standing in each other's shoes right now..."

I don't know which one is more legit of a translation... >_>;

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 09:43:28 PM »

@Mei
To be picky, there are many reasons as to why Naruto didn't learn chidori. Naruto lacks the affinity to raiton and he doesn't have sharingan to use it effectively. Not sure if Naruto is too slow to use it as well. You just saying he's not smart enough to learn it is wrong. It's like saying he's too stupid to learn rasengan, which obviously he did learn.

Since you mentioned Itachi, I do remember Itachi giving Naruto 'some of his power'. I agree with you that Itachi will play a role in this fight in some shape or form.

darkshinobi

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 01:27:29 AM »

I agree with the possibility of Itachi's soul coming into play or something....

Most likely in the heat of battle, perhaps Sasuke is about to win(though that would make no freaking since, considering how much he's used Susano'o and other stuff recently and Naruto is peaked), Itachi will appear via that "Power" and tell Sasuke Revenge is not the way...

Now that I think about that, I truly believe that will happen, but because Kishimoto isnt a God-Modder, I doubt it will be this fight...

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 06:22:25 AM »

Looking at posts in previous threads, it is more likely that Madara will just pop in and take Sasuke away therefore delaying the fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

It'd be interesting if Madara did do that and then chose to stick around to fight Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura, but he will probably escape as well.

Maybe Kishimoto is teasing us with this Sasuke vs Team 7 fight only to postpone it. All this seems familiar.
Maybe the power Itachi gave to Naruto is meant to be used against Madara? Haha.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:30:33 AM by Mihazi »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »

@ Omega: Yeah, I must have read the mangastream version. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

@ Mihazi: I dont mean to downright insult Naruto's intelligence but it's true. He barely passed Ninja Academy and to this day, we still witness his lack of comprehension for things that are explained to him. In terms of learning something, he's not too bright but he's good when it comes to battle tactics, I give him that. I agree with the reasons you state and they make sense too, but you dont need an affinity to learn a specific move and Naruto could use Chidori w/o the Sharingan (in latest chapter, Sasuke is doing Chidori w/o his sharingan anyway). Jiraiya simplify the rasengan training into 3 steps and must have took Naruto no more than 2 mths to master it. What sad is that he had help from a cat to even get past the 1st step. >.>
Dont get me wrong, I like Naruto but I'm just accepting the truth of it all.

@Darkshinobi: Sasuke seems to be too low on chakra to use his MS techs. What's funny is that he doesnt have Sharingan on but he has enough chakra to perform a chidori. >.>

@Mihazi again: Yeah that's probably what's going to happen but by the look of it, the only ability that Tobi can do is the teleportation, otherwise it would have been easy to get Naruto on his own. He's seriously weak but untouchable imo.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.