Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Hiding Options  (Read 1294 times)

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
Hiding Options
« on: May 09, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »

As small of a thing as it would be, I, and I am sure many others would like the option to hide the Orochimaru option in the forest.

At times, it can be a pester, and it's such a small thing, but it causes so much worry. What if I accidentally go there and don't want to? Then it's either face him, or go to NC.

Personally, I would love to be able to click a button and make it to where I don't have to see that bright green option anymore.

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: Hiding Options
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:42:31 AM »

What about Orochimaru and Kabuto going the way of the Cave (or Kitty) - the option is visible, but it isn't a 'hotbutton'?

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
Re: Hiding Options
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »

That is actually very reasonable, too. That is one of my main concerns -- I, as could have been guessed, use the hotkeys and have them for the most part memorized in Kirigakure and the Forest. But, sometimes, my hand slips to that O and one time in panic I almost hit the E, for Enter the cave. That would have ruined a lot, and I am sure other sitters feel that way too.

But, that's okay. Just hiding the hotkey option. Though, the mere big green and bold is quite menacing and threatening to see.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.