Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Kekkei genkai  (Read 21003 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Kekkei genkai
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2007, 10:22:40 PM »

Pft, I won't repeat myself  :D

marriage...well, could be a problem ;) you're... too ugly for your mate  :twisted:

Who said people go by looks? >>;

That's why I'm kinda afraid to start over. I've been the girl with the highest stat charm for like.. the longest time ever.

Unless you count Xaos. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Pft, I won't repeat myself  :D

marriage...well, could be a problem ;) you're... too ugly for your mate  :twisted:

Who said people go by looks? >>;

That's why I'm kinda afraid to start over. I've been the girl with the highest stat charm for like.. the longest time ever.

Unless you count Xaos. >>

I resent that >>

*Walks away cursing Baluski under his breath*  :evil:

kirasu

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2007, 01:44:44 AM »

maybe for kekkei genkai at a certain rank you can spend turns training and after however many turns (I think a high ammount would make sense) you learn a random kekkei genkai. each one should be very good, but still have limits. Like for sharingan, if you fight and win a PVP you can learn one of their specialty jutsus perminently, but only 3 total. Also you must use a 'sharingan point' (I don't know, similar to chakra points) to use the jutsu. if this idea is liked, i could think up stuff for the other kekkei genkai's, i'm a rather creative guy :D

NaraLong

« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2007, 03:17:32 AM »

eh i dunno if we're at the "ideas for the actual traits" stage yet...
we seem to still be at the "how is one aquired" stage XD

for that matter i have LOTS of ideas for the actual traits

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2007, 03:19:41 AM »

maybe for kekkei genkai at a certain rank you can spend turns training and after however many turns (I think a high ammount would make sense) you learn a random kekkei genkai. each one should be very good, but still have limits. Like for sharingan, if you fight and win a PVP you can learn one of their specialty jutsus perminently, but only 3 total. Also you must use a 'sharingan point' (I don't know, similar to chakra points) to use the jutsu. if this idea is liked, i could think up stuff for the other kekkei genkai's, i'm a rather creative guy :D

It will NOT be that easy to get.

Trust me on that ^.^ Neji has made that clear I think ;)

RAIKIRI

« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2007, 06:05:35 AM »

I agree, it will not be easy with all the rebirth and ugly babiees and whatnot...

As for turns i say no because they are very easy to obtain with various events and shops. Plus, When you are a higher lvl, turns are more abundant. Kekei genkais are supposed to be hard to get, hence the small amount of people in the series that have them.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2007, 07:40:12 AM »

I agree, it will not be easy with all the rebirth and ugly babiees and whatnot...

As for turns i say no because they are very easy to obtain with various events and shops. Plus, When you are a higher lvl, turns are more abundant. Kekei genkais are supposed to be hard to get, hence the small amount of people in the series that have them.
True, but many people have some form of secret justu that only their clan know.
Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Hyuugas (Juken), Shino, Kiba...

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

kirasu

« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »

It will NOT be that easy to get.

Trust me on that ^.^ Neji has made that clear I think ;)

Just running an idea by to try to help speed up production, I didn't think that would be how it worked, just thought i'd put in my oppinion. I think i like my idea of how sharingan works though...

RAIKIRI

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2007, 02:01:39 AM »

Yes but Miha, those are SECRET clan jutsus, not kekei genkais. Big differerence.

Shiro-chan

« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2007, 02:39:49 AM »

Kekkai Genkais: GENETIC TRAITS passed down through a particular family.
Secret Clan Jutsus: Abilities taught only to A CERTAIN CLAN OR FAMILY.

Kappeeche?

kirasu

« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »

sorry if this is too off topic, but how do you correctly pronounce Kekkei Genkai? I think i'm saying it right, but not sure...

Darkwind

« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »

on topic,

Bloodline traits are passed down from parents or taken by force.   :twisted:

Force examples:  Orochimaru with Sasuke; Kakashi's Sharigan; why they wanted Hinata's father (forgot name) so they could obtain Byakugan.

Bloodline, What happens if you get a transfussion or mad scientist merges your DNA with someone who has a bloodline trait.

:P Just ways I could also see getting Kekkei Genkai

8)Will just wait and see if The Power That Be can figure out how they will introduce it, but would beg/plead/scream/threaten(bluff) that no new players could get this quality if a total rebirth is required.  Would hate to hear, "I've been playing for three days and already have Byakugan."  Would have to form new clan called 'Newbie Bloodline Hunters'.

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

There are too many different little ideas I think that we should put them together maybe this would be helpful
s.th. like -->
-from 100 DK upward you are asked everytime when you kill O. if you want a kekkei genkai
>then you can decide between some of them
>then there is a complete restart (except donation points)
>there are different levels of mastering it
>First activation is after your first DK (critical situation)
>with the activation you gain an extra amount of chakra (because it would be stupid if they would be as strong as everyone)
>The Kekkei is working with chakra
>with 20 DK you reach the second grade etc.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »

Yes but Miha, those are SECRET clan jutsus, not kekei genkais. Big differerence.
Big difference, same basic idea.
The line between them is hard to tell. For instance, the Spider guy's moves are Secret clan justus, and not Bloodline Traits (I don't feel like writing out the other version).
I just hope it isn't COMPLETLY random, in that there is some way to influence what is picked...

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Sasuke X

« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2007, 08:48:14 PM »

Um, i really don't know if you guys ruled this out already, but we shouldn't have clan's have their own kekkai genkai... Well, not clans made by players.... like maybe take a very hard test to get in the clan then when your reborn your in the clan and you have to awaken the kekkai genkai in certain situations, depending on the kekkai genkai... oh and maybe make like the Uchiha Village where you can only learn about the sharingan if your in the uchiha clan and the hyuuga clan village, and the ruins of um...the other kekkai genkai places. When i say a hard test, i mean like something literally unbeatable in some kind of maze with puzzles, where you have to do a special thing in the fight to get accepted. I think that different kekkai genkai's have different kinds of use styles... i mean like sharingan is to watch,wait, counter, Hyuuga is to bring the enemy down from the inside (closing up chakra points so they can't do jutsu). Yeah... well that's my input >.>;

~*~ SasukeX~*~
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 18 queries.