Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rinnegan  (Read 5167 times)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
Rinnegan
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:08:07 AM »

The Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern around the pupil, with a grayish-purple iris and sclera. In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, as noted by Ibiki Morino, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user.[2] Like the Sharingan and the Byakugan, the Rinnegan also allows the user to see chakra, including otherwise hidden barriers. According to Nagato's partner Konan, the possessor of the Rinnegan can also control the seventh path of Pain, who is "beyond life and death", that can use the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, which allows the Rinnegan user to revive all people who have recently died.

Because Nagato's Six Paths of Pain were all reanimated corpses, their Rinnegan was added to their bodies by Nagato through some unknown means. By doing so, Nagato could see each individual body's field of vision, coordinating the bodies with extremely precise planning, even during battles. Due to this effect, unlike the Byakugan, the Rinnegan does not have a blind spot, as long as the bodies are looking in every direction or at least one body is looking at the desired target. Because of this advantage, an opponent must blind one body, or distract all others in order for a blind spot to be opened. The animals summoned by the Animal Path also possessed the Rinnegan, suggesting that Nagato controlled and could see through them as well.
This would have to be a Dyamo class KG
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 09:11:02 AM by HollowAizen »
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

TheSandDemon

Re: Rinnegan
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:10:43 PM »

I am not a fan of this idea. Although you put some thought into it, I do not agree with you. As for as Uchiha and Hyuuga go, there are many people who have their KG. As for as the Rinnegan goes, only one person has it. It would be weird if there were many different people who have the Rinnegan because in the show Naruto only one person can have the Rinnegan. And I know what you will say, "There was only one person in the show that used that Bone KG." The Kaguya clan actually had many members with many people able to use to Bone KG. So in conclusion, I do not think that this should be added into the game. Sorry  :P   

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 02:19:03 AM »

Just for the record their was only one person in the anime and manga who could use bone KG the rest were just in that clan, not all Uchia can use sharingan.
There could be an event where you meet pein and you battle him, if you win you might be able to tack his eye then get sukura to peform an operation on you. But if this is the case mabey I better move this subject to envents.

TheSandDemon

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 04:31:43 PM »

Oh, sorrry. Maybe you are right. I am just going off of what a friend told me.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 02:47:10 AM »

What did that freind tell you?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 01:29:43 AM »

No. This has been asked before. There were reasons as to why this would probably never be implemented, and that's because

1. Too overpowered
2. Don't know enough about it to make a good enough jutsu set list
3. Rin'negan was a super rare and not widespread kekkei genkai. There was a Hyuuga clan and an Uchiha clan, but there were only 2 known people to have those eyes (Nagato and the Sage of the Six Paths).

There's already enough doujutsu to choose from. :)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 02:07:39 AM »

I did say that you would have too be dayamo level to reset to get.
There are plenty of justsu, or you could just make it that you can when you chose it that you get all elements.
Or you get the six paths of pain. I think that covers the justsus
Super rare thats the point of it being a dyamo level KG
Sage mode has beten this KG just so you know.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 06:23:41 AM »

Sorry to double post
But here is my new surgestion.
You need 160 oro kills to get this.
If goten you woun't need to chose a justsu type they are all acessable
You will get a bouns on atk and def.
Last, if you restet with other KG they will go to. :twisted:

This guy puts it best:First Reset -
You gain the constant buff, Rin'negan, all it does is provide a small defence increase.
The specialty Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai, which has one move Shōten no Jutsu it costs 5 points, and lasts 2 rounds, it creates a perfect clone of your enemy which attacks weakly and takes all damage.
Also, from Acad you can access all Specialties, as Rin'genan users can master all Jutsu types at early ages.

Second Reset -
Rin'negan buff increases slightly
You gain the abililty to use multiple bodies, these bodies are gained when you defeat someone in PvP. You have that person name added to your bio, and when you would die in the forest, that body dies instead, leaving you alive.
At this reset you can only have two bodies at once.
A Specialty move Multibody Defence, is added, is costs 4 points, it goes for as many rounds as bodies you have, eg, you have 2 bodies, it lasts 2 rounds. It provides a defence buff.
Specialty move Multibody Attack is added, it costs 4 points, last for 3 round, it attacks once for each body you have each around.
Specialty move Rin'negan Beast Summoning, it costs 12 points, lasts 1 round, It is one great hit, which attacks once for each body.

Thrid Reset -
Rin'negan Buff increases slightly
You can now have 4 bodies at once.

Forth Reset -
Rin'negan Buff increases slightly
You can now have 6 bodies at once.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 06:36:11 AM by HollowAizen »

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »

A problem I can see happening with that suggestion though is what would happen to those people who's names are in that person's bio with the Rin'negan? Their bodies would technically be "dead," but really the person in real life's character is alive and well. It's a bit of an paradox. Plus, at 160 oro kills, A LOT more people would be able to get it, and then there would be people resetting and having access to the multiple bodies, but then what happens when people start killing the same people in pvp? You can't have multiple dead bodies of the same person being used by other Rin'negan users.

I still say no to the Rin'negan as of now.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »

Instead of that when in the forest you can find a corpse.
Then you might find some chakra recivers.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »

I have fewer issues with putting it in the game as I have with (halfway) keeping a balance in the game.

That's nasty as the game has no end-level. It goes on as high as INT_MAX is defined (that's a lot).
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 02:32:28 PM »

So you have already tried?
Deffenitly high cost to have active.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 10:08:39 AM »

Note that Sage Mode had only defeated a selective amount of Pein's Six Paths, not not ultimately defeating Nagato himself, who had self-sacrificed to use a forbidden technique with such a low remaining amount of chakra.

Veteran players would be complaigning about not being able to obtain this KG, having fully reseted their accounts far too many times to actually obtain its unique abilities. If the Rinnegan were made obtainable despite having been a member of the Uchiha/Hyuuga and Kaguya/Lotus, it'll just form even more complications.

So in this case, I'd have to say No as well.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 01:38:04 PM »

That is a problem. Thank you for bring that up.
Plus Nagto was nearly out of chakra.
And again, read the TOPIC
I did say that you will lose any existing KG if you reset. And that I dose take 160 Oro kills.
This is a high level KG there will be larger sacrfices involed.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 09:06:15 AM »

That is a problem. Thank you for bring that up.
Plus Nagto was nearly out of chakra.
And again, read the TOPIC
I did say that you will lose any existing KG if you reset. And that I dose take 160 Oro kills.
This is a high level KG there will be larger sacrfices involed.

The Rinnegan's overpowered anyway. Don't even try to bargain with that factor.
If it was obtainable, we'd have 5+ people running around claiming to be the Rikudou Sennin, or trying to imitate Nagato's techniques.
Get the gist?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 18 queries.