Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Susanoo  (Read 5347 times)

Albedo

Susanoo
« on: August 07, 2010, 06:02:13 AM »

So it has come to me that now the anime has progressed to the point that I could request the 3rd Mangekyou technique, Susanoo. And I know this may or may not have bee requested and smote down with the ban hammer before so I guess I will take my chances here.

The Basic outline of the tech would be in 3 stages a lot like the SST and the CS I will try to write it down in the best way I can.

This may be obvious but using this will require 4 Uchiha Resets

Susanoo: First Stage. (Cost 10 Chakra)
Susanoo! You awaken the third Mangekyou technique and manifest its ribcage around yourself.
Defence Buff of 4 points x each oro kill over 10. and readjusts to 2 points x each oro kill after 100 oro kills has been reached.

so that means if you are level 56 that means you get a buff of 4 points times 46 = 184. I leave this to Neji who knows more about balancing than I.

This stage will be given after the 4th reset.

======================================================

Gaining the Second and Final stages.

Ok this is where this turns into an almost Rasengan level of difficulty and or time sink to gain. I propose that to perfect and gain the last to stages you have to go though a combination of training with Sasuke in the academy and forest events. First you would have to go into and purchase favor with Sasuke this will then increase the odds of him showing up at random in the forest, thus giving you the chance to train to gain the other two stages.
These points will be gained after using Mangekyou tech's a set number of times, also buying them one after another the same day will increase the price of the favor drastically.

=============================================

Susanoo: Second Stage. (Cost 10 Chakra)
Susanoo! Your anger for your oppent manifests muscles around the ribcage around yourself.
Attack buff + Defence Buff of 4 points x each oro kill over 10. and readjusts to 2 points x each oro kill after 100 oro kills has been reached.

Useing this Eats away 15 Hp each turn that is lost permanently until the new day.

=====================================================

Susanoo: Final stage. (Cost 15 Chakra + 1 Permanent HP)
Susanoo! in your desperation you unleash the full power of the technique the pain consuming your body from the strain.
Attack buff + Defence Buff of 8 points x each oro kill over 10. and readjusts to 6 points x each oro kill after 100 oro kills has been reached.

Using this Eats away 25 Hp each turn that is lost permanently until the new day, as well as 4 chakra points each turn.
This will also over ride any buffs such as the soldier pills and everything except SST, CS and Kyuubi Buffs as well as locking out any other ninjutsu other than Mangekyou techniques.

=====================================================

Well if you have lasted through a trip through my grammar errors I thank you and as always feel free to discuss to help me fill in the gaps.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Susanoo
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 06:51:02 AM »

Okay, the concept is awesome!
But a few questions, how do you get Susanoo? Is it just added into the Sharingan, or do you earn it?
Also the stat increases are way too much I think, plus I'm not sure if they truly represent the nature of Susanoo. Here is my thoughts

Stage 1:
-The rib cage appears, this gives maybe a def increase or increase likely hood to rebound the damage.

Stage 2:
-Creates companion maybe that can attack, as well as defense increase.

Stage 3:
-Companion becomes more powerful, while user becomes untouchable.

Just some rough ideas

Albedo

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 07:00:41 AM »

Okay, the concept is awesome!
But a few questions, how do you get Susanoo? Is it just added into the Sharingan, or do you earn it?
Also the stat increases are way too much I think, plus I'm not sure if they truly represent the nature of Susanoo. Here is my thoughts

Stage 1:
-The rib cage appears, this gives maybe a def increase or increase likely hood to rebound the damage.

Stage 2:
-Creates companion maybe that can attack, as well as defense increase.

Stage 3:
-Companion becomes more powerful, while user becomes untouchable.

Just some rough ideas

I believe the first stage will be given at a set oro kill level after the 4th reset, and than after you will have to train.

I like the rebound the damage idea, the companion might be there from the start and come with a health gauge and maybe the damage you take is proportional to the health left to your companion? I vaguely remember the Sam Jackson-kage breaking Sasuke's Susanoo at some point and sasuke had to heal it.

Stage two will add random attack functions to the companion.

Stage 3 hmmmm I think what you lined out was the bare bones (pardon the pun) powers that Susanoo has in that form.

Also what do you think of the cost of the tech's too low or high?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 07:04:31 AM »

Well, when you move up two stage to lets say, do you activate stage one still? Or is it straight to stage two?
I think it should be one move, no mater what stage you activate that one only.
So stage 1 be like 10, Stage 2 be 13 Stage 3 15,
Also it needs side effects, like losing Perm HP

Albedo

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »

Well, when you move up two stage to lets say, do you activate stage one still? Or is it straight to stage two?
I think it should be one move, no mater what stage you activate that one only.
So stage 1 be like 10, Stage 2 be 13 Stage 3 15,
Also it needs side effects, like losing Perm HP

Ok lets say we make it one move could we decide how much chakra and hp we want to spend and get a companion in relation to what we spend? as in 10 chakra only gets you the stage one as 20 chakra + perm hp will gain you stage 3.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »

I don't think so

Albedo

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »

on a side note why could we not have this as just one move with a drop down for what level you want?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 07:12:28 AM »

Because I don't believe you can do that, a drop down in the Jutsus

Albedo

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 07:13:18 AM »

I guess Neji would have done it by now if it was possible.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 04:50:59 AM »

Hm, I am not to sure if the way that Neji coded the KG's will allow another jutsu to be "just added"
Can be possible, stats would need to be tweaked.
Overall, great Concept.

Although, I think something like this would have to be earned.
Think about the people who are already maxed out, they would just get it without doing anything, not going to happen.

Side note, the buffs would have to be re-evaluated, this is a definite.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:52:27 AM by Jinsei »
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 07:49:11 AM »

It would be possible to add another Jutsu to a KG, especially if you make it so it needs to be earned, I think the buffs definitely need to be redone also.

Zimzamboo

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 02:57:05 AM »

The earned part is what raises a question.

How does one "earn" it? Sasuke?

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

The earned part is what raises a question.

How does one "earn" it? Sasuke?
Nahh I would say that you could find a Sharingan user in the Forest.....or in PvP's you could target Sharingan users.....you would have to get something like, I donno: 10-20 kills.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »

10-20 Uchiha kills to get an uber cool/powerful/harmful-to-yourself technique?  No way.  If rasengan is already so hard to get, Susanoo would have to be WAY more difficult to attain than just killing some people.  It should require more stages of practice, which could have the possibility of failing, in my opinion, or just something along those lines.

Nashley

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 07:36:20 AM »

From what we have already witnessed, there is more than one stage to the evolutionary chain of Susanoo. Should there be a pre-requisite, there should be a series of initiation of training/perfecting use of the technique before a more powerful model is produced.

As for obtaining it in the first place... well the minimal reborn status should be at least  "Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku"..
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.