Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: New KGs  (Read 20045 times)

sharakkar

• View Profile
Re: New KGs
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »

As to if you can exchange? Again I don't know, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, but maybe at a two for one rate or something?

Two for one seems a little extreme to me. Take my alt Joker for instance. He's maxed Uchiha, Lotus, and has 3/4 in Mokuton. Thats a total of 9 resets already. So that would mean four resets in the new one and then add one more for actually using my 80 dks to reset for a total of five reborns which leaves only needing to reset one more time. Personally I think three for one would be a better route, or maybe even four for one if Neji feels like going that far.

Only reason I even bring this up is because, as a veteran player, I'd like to use the new KG. True it could be said that I should have just waited til these came out, but I still remember when the first ones came out and people just couldn't pass it up. I just don't find it fair to those veteran players who would like to give up there old KGs for one of the Sage Arts.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 11:30:27 PM »

Again we have to wait to see what Neji says on this.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 11:50:53 PM »

If Joker's idea was to become a reality, then only accounts who have maxed their Dojutsu KG's should also be permitted to reset into Sage Arts at the cost of their own. Say Joker wanted to reset into the Rinnegan, he'd have to forfeit his Sharingan in order to do so, as while the two are placed in different categories, they're both originally Dojutsu's. That's of course to say if Neji would permit the idea, which in my eyes would be highly unlikely.

Edit: But then again,  what of the Grand Kage's and the Daiymo's, surely they'd want to try out the new KG's, and if those with resets are permitted to do so whilst keeping some of their already-existing ones, then surely those with over 80DKs should retain the amount they had prior to the reset once 320DK's is subtracted from their total amount. See if we have it some other way then somebody else'll just complain and complicate matters further, and then the coders would become confused and then there'll be now new KG's for anybody to enjoy. Just be happy with what you have, is all I'm trying to say.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:44:02 AM by Renascence »

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 03:43:08 AM »

Here's a simple and sweet idea, reiterated.

If you already have other resets, and you want the new coming resets that bad, you sacrifice all you have regardless of how much to get a permanent chance at getting a Sage Art Reset.

If you don't, do not sacrifice for it or get another, non reborn account to reset into such.

I of course, approve of the concept of being able to reset into the Sage Arts while already having reset prior to their existence whilst maintaining Neji's wish to make it a stand alone reset branch.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 12:21:57 AM »

I wouldn't mind giving up my 4 KG resets to have a sage art  :cool:
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »

Now that's just going to double, perhaps even triple, the cases where players reset into the Rinnegan and entirely desecrate the role-play-platformed community.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 02:06:33 AM »

I agree with Cmage.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 09:52:09 AM »

And in my opinion, I probably wouldn't give up my kekkei genkai to reset into a sage mode, but that'd be my own decision.   ;)    I just wonder how this would fit in roleplaying-wise because I feel like there's gonna be that one douche who will get like.... sage mode, and then roleplay that he stole a sharingan or byakugan from someone, thus giving him ultimate power!!!  -_-;;

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 09:55:15 AM »

Or a Rinnegan...

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »

It wouldn't really be all that developed to be a problem - only possessing one path doesn't automatically make you the Rikudou Sennin or anything like that, just a wannabe.

Anyway, we've already got somebody who has 'Sage Mode' and the Byakugan, and even he thinks he has a long way to go.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:33 PM »

Well, have them back up their claims with an account that has the reset. Like how Raifudo had his second Raifudo account rp steal his RaifudoMakashi's sharingan eyes via role-play and could trace it back to said account.

Ultimate Power is a myth in my opinion. If someone's going to become 'invincible' via a claim of Sage Mode+Rinnegan or Sage Mode+Sharingan then they aren't worth role-playing with.

I've seen people with Byakugan/Sharingan & Sage Mode in Role-Play and I assure you, they are not the 'Ultimate Power'.

The Realm of Shinobi Legends has seen an increase in many a rare Kekkei Genkai such as Mokuton. I've been expecting Rinnegan in RP to show up sooner or later with a vengeance.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 11:22:42 PM »

And the thing is, if people go overboard with the Rinnegan RP etc, people will just stop role playing with them until they fix it probably.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 11:36:32 PM »

Just as Ice said, however I do wonder just how soon these will be implemented and how Admin-Sama will do such.

It's been well past the month that Neji initially claimed they would come out.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 12:18:32 AM »

Don't blame Neji, i's me who hasn't finished the coding due to study and such.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 03:29:21 AM »

I blame no one, merely question inan attempt to recieve answers.

Good luck on finishing your coding, Ice.

Which brings me to a new question. How will the Sage Arts differ from past resets? I'm guessing since they're to be 'stand alone' that they will be 'stronger' then most other reborn gains. However, will that be all?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.