Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: New KGs  (Read 20047 times)

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: New KGs
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 05:15:46 AM »

They will be stronger, both requiring six resets.
Also, they grow slow-ish as well, certain aspects not being available until later resets.
ie for Rinnegan, new Path each reset, Sage Mode, 1-2 = Toad Contract, 3-4 = Imperfect Sage mode, 4-6 = Perfect Sage Mode.

They are made to kind of offset each other, but I'll let you all work out the rest for yourselves.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »

So in other words... they're useless like an non-reseted character until their later stages, when they're comparably convenient like the Sharingan?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »

Not quite...

I see one being similar in Gameplay to the Uchiha, and the other to Hyuuga, but only vaguely.

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Rinnegan is the one that is similar to the Sharingan because, at least what I've seen, both can be active indefinately. Which would mean that Sage mode would be similar to the Byakugan since both require chakra to mantain. Should make it interesting to say the least.

I also like how you get something new with each reset, or at least it seems that way. That's one of the reasons I liked Lotus and Kaguya over the other resets. Yes I know that even once you unlock all the techniques you still get stronger, but it's nice to have some sort of visable reference to that. Just my two cents though.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2011, 04:09:37 AM »

Well, have them back up their claims with an account that has the reset. Like how Raifudo had his second Raifudo account rp steal his RaifudoMakashi's sharingan eyes via role-play and could trace it back to said account.

lolwut?

Raifudo has his eyes via RP with another's eyes; some random Uchiha, if you prefer. RaifudoMakashi didn't role-play for that purpose, he was just the account that leveled and had the reborns to back up the fact that I earned it.

Disregarding the position one is in, even with a multitude of Kekkei Genkai/reborn or the nifty RP claim [bijuu, swordsmen sword, etc., etc.], it's not so much about who has the most, but who can use them the best.

If you feel someone is god-modding, etc. call them out.

That simple.

You feel like they're god-modding, calling themselves invincible, yada, yada, just don't fight them/ignore them.

Nothing is forcing you to do so.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 04:11:43 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2011, 05:51:08 AM »

Well said.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2011, 11:55:11 PM »

It wouldn't really be all that developed to be a problem - only possessing one path doesn't automatically make you the Rikudou Sennin or anything like that, just a wannabe.

Anyway, we've already got somebody who has 'Sage Mode' and the Byakugan, and even he thinks he has a long way to go.

We also have somebody who has Sage mode and the Sharingan, but I wonder who that could be?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2011, 02:30:45 AM »

Incase you haven't seen else where, Sage Mode is almost done, about 99%.

I really just need to do my own testing to make sure everything appears hunky dorey, then I'll ship it out to Neji.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2011, 05:57:01 AM »

It wouldn't really be all that developed to be a problem - only possessing one path doesn't automatically make you the Rikudou Sennin or anything like that, just a wannabe.

Anyway, we've already got somebody who has 'Sage Mode' and the Byakugan, and even he thinks he has a long way to go.

We also have somebody who has Sage mode and the Sharingan, but I wonder who that could be?

Obviously nobody worth mentioning.  :P

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 09:21:00 AM »

FYI Sage Mode is 'Done.'

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 10:50:37 AM »

And now the countdown begins...  :(

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »

Obviously nobody worth mentioning.  :P

Oh you.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2011, 08:40:35 AM »

Can someone please lock this?

Just going to be a spam fest.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 03:29:33 AM »

Can someone please lock this?

Just going to be a spam fest.

It would only be unlocked once confirmation for the KG's release date/s become known to the public. Yes Ice's sent the codes (or whatnot) to Neji, however we've received no updates on what's happened since, hence the thread should remain unlocked until the original purpose of the thread has been fulfilled.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2011, 02:07:10 AM »

I wholeheartedly agree.

We still have yet to conclude how the resets will be distributed, let alone covered a role-play standards that those that obtain them could follow to keep things fair and interesting.

Yes, you can ignore and not role-play with people of these hopefully soon to come resets. However, that does not say what the general consensus of how far one could take these in role-play while keeping things fair and fresh.

I personally, wish to discuss that aspect a bit more.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.