Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: New KGs  (Read 20044 times)

cmage

• View Profile
Re: New KGs
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2011, 09:50:06 PM »

Oh, I thought I had already put up here that Sage Mode is available on the Test Server, but alas I hadn't.
Is there anyway you can mod me on the test server to 80DKs? I was at like 30 when it opened >> even if you get the servers wrong I'm at 79 on the true SL anyway :P
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:26 AM »

Meh, it'd be nice if Neji posted in this thread to give us players some insight as to what he's up to with these.

Also, am I going to have to give up my rp summoning contract to Toads, or claim I can no longer use Sage Mode once the new Sage Arts are out to make the claims of others more 'fair' or something of the sort?

Like, Jimmy gets 6 resets in Sage Mode, and fights Tomi who has no resets in the Sage Mode, Sage Art but has claimed Perfect Sage Mode for over 2-3 years by this time via role-play. Jimmy, who has worked his virtual butt off on achieving these resets finds it unfair that Tomi claims the rp powers he's worked so hard to achieve ingame, let alone can summon toads which Jimmy's earlier resets restricted him to doing.

Tomi states he's had perfect Sage Mode since before Jimmy ever was given the option to reset into the Sage Arts ingame and had the Toad Summoning Contract since before Jimmy's account was created.

Should Tomi be allowed to keep his claim of summoning toads and possessing the skill to enter Perfect Sage Mode at this time?
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2011, 02:41:56 AM »

No. <_<

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2011, 03:50:09 AM »

Meh, it'd be nice if Neji posted in this thread to give us players some insight as to what he's up to with these.

Also, am I going to have to give up my rp summoning contract to Toads, or claim I can no longer use Sage Mode once the new Sage Arts are out to make the claims of others more 'fair' or something of the sort?

Like, Jimmy gets 6 resets in Sage Mode, and fights Tomi who has no resets in the Sage Mode, Sage Art but has claimed Perfect Sage Mode for over 2-3 years by this time via role-play. Jimmy, who has worked his virtual butt off on achieving these resets finds it unfair that Tomi claims the rp powers he's worked so hard to achieve ingame, let alone can summon toads which Jimmy's earlier resets restricted him to doing.

Tomi states he's had perfect Sage Mode since before Jimmy ever was given the option to reset into the Sage Arts ingame and had the Toad Summoning Contract since before Jimmy's account was created.

Should Tomi be allowed to keep his claim of summoning toads and possessing the skill to enter Perfect Sage Mode at this time?
Toad Summoning can stay; Sage Mode would probably have to go as that's what we did with all the other KG.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2011, 03:54:50 AM »

Toad summoning is actually an integral part of the Sage Mode KG actually... but I'd still say the Toad Contract would be 'fine.'

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:51 AM »

I'm down with that. Appreciate the clarification.

Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2011, 08:22:05 PM »

So wait, to continue to claim my perfect Sage Mode and toad summonings that I worked so hard to achieve in RP; I have to reborn into them? Yeah, not happenin'. Rinnegan kicks more butt in the forest.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »

So wait, to continue to claim my perfect Sage Mode and toad summonings that I worked so hard to achieve in RP; I have to reborn into them? Yeah, not happenin'. Rinnegan kicks more butt in the forest.

Sucks to be you then.

There is still no confirmation as to whether/not those possessing KG's may reset into either of the Sage Arts.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

Sucks to be you then.

There is still no confirmation as to whether/not those possessing KG's may reset into either of the Sage Arts.

Not really; I know plenty of people who used Hyotun before it was a KG and still do without reseting in it; and no one says anything. So, I'll do the same; besides most already know I claim it.

Also, I think it was confirmed that you could reset in the new KG; regardless of having your current reset.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2011, 08:00:10 AM »

Sucks to be you then.

Not really; I know plenty of people who used Hyotun before it was a KG and still do without reseting in it; and no one says anything. So, I'll do the same; besides most already know I claim it.

Also, I think it was confirmed that you could reset in the new KG; regardless of having your current reset.
What about those who claim Sharingan? People jump of them if they don't have in resets in it.

It's been said before, when the resets came out, we all stopped our claims until we got them. I think this should be no different. Especially if you were thinking of claiming both Sage Mode and Rinnegan, that's just stupid, and I'd refuse to RP with you.

And where is this confirmation? I don't even know and I made the jolly things.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2011, 08:16:05 AM »

Sucks to be you then.

What about those who claim Sharingan? People jump of them if they don't have in resets in it.

It's been said before, when the resets came out, we all stopped our claims until we got them. I think this should be no different. Especially if you were thinking of claiming both Sage Mode and Rinnegan, that's just stupid, and I'd refuse to RP with you.

And where is this confirmation? I don't even know and I made the jolly things.

Well, I think that's because it's Sharingan, so it's sensitive. But, like I said, people use Hyotun; one being Renji; without reborning in it; or reborning in it right away since I think Renji might have done so by now. Regardless of that, I refuse to give up Sage Mode for a year or two whilst I level to reborn into it in the forest. Plus, as previously stated, it doesn't seem to be that great in the forest; though I might give it another try. Any who, if I am still allowed to use Sage Mode whilst I take the time to reborn in it; then maybe I'll take the time to reborn it; maybe. If not, then I will continue to claim it without reborning into it, and if you do not wish o RP with me because of it, then don't; I honestly don't care.

Also, I was thinking about it, but then decided against it and decided to only use Rinnegan for forest use.

I was going by the test server, but that is the beta version of them; correct? If so, then I am probably wrong.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2011, 08:20:16 AM »

Well they are Beta yes, but that's basically how they will be in the live server.

And don't write off Sage Mode just yet... you can't tell what I KG will be like just from the first reset, and at the lower Oro kills, especially when there are Six resets. You ain't gonna get everything at once.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »

Well they are Beta yes, but that's basically how they will be in the live server.

And don't write off Sage Mode just yet... you can't tell what I KG will be like just from the first reset, and at the lower Oro kills, especially when there are Six resets. You ain't gonna get everything at once.

Oh, well then you can most certainly have other KG's and still reborn into the new ones.

True, but like I said, I was going to give it another try; since I only used it once, and then moved onto Rinnegan.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2011, 08:27:52 AM »

Oh that, no that doesn't mean they are available to all. Neji just made it that way so anyone can test them, that will mostly change when they are released for real.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »

Oh that, no that doesn't mean they are available to all. Neji just made it that way so anyone can test them, that will mostly change when they are released for real.

Oh, dang. .-.; Though I'm sure he won't since we've seen Madara have both Sharingan and Rinnegan; but I'unno.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.