Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: New KGs  (Read 20042 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: New KGs
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2011, 08:33:45 AM »

Unless of course you aren't allowed to reset into [any of] the Sage Arts; as Ice had previously stated, those already possessing KG's may test them on the beta server - such a law may/-not be passed onto the live server, so don't go jumping to conclusions.

Similar to Ice, I do not RP with people who claim to possess KG's they haven't reset into, and am less inclined to RP with people boasting a stronger prowess over their KG than their number of resets into said KG implies (i.e. Claiming Haku's prowess in Hyouton whilst being a simply 'Snowflake'). If you're really that desperate for KG's, take one that isn't augmented into the system (like Yoton {terribly overlcaimed} and Shoton {like Yoton,though to a lesser extent}).

Oh that, no that doesn't mean they are available to all. Neji just made it that way so anyone can test them, that will mostly change when they are released for real.

Oh, dang. .-.; Though I'm sure he won't since we've seen Madara have both Sharingan and Rinnegan; but I'unno.

Madara also has Mokuton, so to be a complete [major] antagonist rip-off, one would need to have maxed the Sharingan, the Rinnegan (considering he can access all six paths) and Mokuton (well, probably not).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:34:09 AM by Renascence »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2011, 08:45:18 AM »

Unless of course you aren't allowed to reset into [any of] the Sage Arts; as Ice had previously stated, those already possessing KG's may test them on the beta server - such a law may/-not be passed onto the live server, so don't go jumping to conclusions.

Well, that seems a bit unfair to those wishing to reborn into them; but despise sitting.

Similar to Ice, I do not RP with people who claim to possess KG's they haven't reset into, and am less inclined to RP with people boasting a stronger prowess over their KG than their number of resets into said KG implies (i.e. Claiming Haku's prowess in Hyouton whilst being a simply 'Snowflake'). If you're really that desperate for KG's, take one that isn't augmented into the system (like Yoton {terribly overlcaimed} and Shoton {like Yoton,though to a lesser extent}).

Meh, I usually let it slide and am leanient on it. Alos, I am not desprate for KG's, I am just saying that I worked my butt off for Sage Mode in RP, and don't really want to reborn it. But, I probabaly will; if I am allowed to still claim Sage Mode and my matsery in it and toad summonings whilst doing so. If not, then, like perviously stated, I will reborn in Rinnegan for forest purposes and continue to claim Sage Mode and whatnot. If people don't like it, then oh well; nobody is forcing them to RP with me.

Oh that, no that doesn't mean they are available to all. Neji just made it that way so anyone can test them, that will mostly change when they are released for real.

Oh, dang. .-.; Though I'm sure he won't since we've seen Madara have both Sharingan and Rinnegan; but I'unno.

Madara also has Mokuton, so to be a complete [major] antagonist rip-off, one would need to have maxed the Sharingan, the Rinnegan (considering he can access all six paths) and Mokuton (well, probably not).

He doesn't really use Mokuton though. Any who, I don't really care about that; since I am a good guy.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2011, 02:58:53 AM »

Nathan: I claim Rinnegan in RP now and will reset into it to be fair, so no Sage Mode without resets(even one reset is fine); end of RP story.
Ice: No quitting so I can get get my KG updates, plz.

Side Note: So far Rinnegan is pretty good, now if only somehow I could get another 80DK so I can try out the other paths.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2011, 03:16:52 AM »

My quiting wont effect the release of the new KGs.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »

Nathan: I claim Rinnegan in RP now and will reset into it to be fair, so no Sage Mode without resets(even one reset is fine); end of RP story.
Ice: No quitting so I can get get my KG updates, plz.

Side Note: So far Rinnegan is pretty good, now if only somehow I could get another 80DK so I can try out the other paths.

Oops, I just read correctly. So, now I get what you're saying.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:13:49 AM by Nathan Stamper »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:26 AM »

I'll only be happy when (and if, hopefully never) those with resets must sacrifice EVERYTHING to obtain just one measly reset into the Sage Arts.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2011, 11:44:23 PM »

Its kind of funny about the whole 'I'm not giving this up, if I can't get it immediately after it comes out ingame'.

It was about two pages ago that I was told that the 'cool' thing to do was to give up my claim of Sage Mode when it came out ingame, and I will for the 'greater good'.

Just like most of us seem to frown upon those claiming Sharingan, if they don't have it ingame, etc. etc. That seems to be the deal, with the reborns.

I applaud peoples for trying to be fair, like Rakudo who will support his rp claim with a soon to come ingame claim.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2011, 07:01:35 AM »

So Neji announced that the KG would be released on the 20th(Saturday), but hasn't made any remarks as to whether those with pre-existing KG can even get a Sage Art or if they'll have to give up all their prior resets.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

You guys argue to much.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.