Game Development > Clan Requests

Clan Visiting System

<< < (2/5) > >>

ShinobiIceSlayer:
Not sure how you could make it work.
Possible each caln could have a 'Visitors' list as well as the Member list, and people could apply to be visitors, and they still need to be accepted, plus can be refused at any point.

RichardUchiha:

--- Quote from: Omega Purple on May 03, 2011, 01:56:21 AM ---Yeah, I like the idea of letting people visit. It'll definitely improve gameplay. I think that there should def. be an option to just turn off visitation though, in case for sure you don't want people visiting (as in, if you were in the Akatsuki clan b/c I'm sure they don't want people visiting them due to secrecy reasons) but I'm sure that the main village clans would benefit from this option.

So this would mean that you can already be a part of a clan while simultaneously be a visitor to another clan, but would you be able to visit more than one clan at a time, or would it be like a... one thing kind of deal? While being a visitor of one clan, you can only visit there, and then you'd have to withdraw visitation to vist another one?

--- End quote ---

I did think it would be a nice idea to allow visitation to a few clans at once instead of just one. There would be a limit, of course, to prevent people from hanging out everywhere at once, which I think I mentioned toward the end of the topic. I like the idea of being able to turn of visitors too, though, same as you can turn off applicants.

Timothy:
I approve of this concept. It would allow such villages as Kumogakure and Iwagakure get more involved in role-play via their clans, especially since the prior does not exist as an in game location and the later has its own secret.

So someone get the Admin to create this, if/when he has the time and approves of the concept.

RichardUchiha:
So yeah, you wonderful moderators should totally agree to this system.

ShinobiIceSlayer:
Dawwww! Am I wonderful?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version