Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Switch  (Read 16281 times)

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Kekkei Genkai Switch
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »

*Smiles*

Arpax

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »

Having it DP based would be awesome and I'm liking all the ideas but my main focus is about giving the long kekkai genkai holders a new chance from the beginning. So I feel as though for the first time, it should be a little less expensive for us. Just because of our lack of choice from the get go. Like at the price would decrease based on how long you had it or something like that. And then increase after every change. Or make it one time only changes.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 05:43:13 AM »

I don't know. I'm all for the idea of kekkei genkai exchange, but I don't think it should be cheaper for the people who got it earlier. Yeah it sucks that we had no idea all these options would be made available in the future, but just the chance for the exchange thing to even happen would be a privilege in itself. I would say if this option ever became available, it should stay expensive.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 08:43:24 AM »

I agree if such thing happened, it should be the same for everyone. Those who started earlier did have the chance to earn a lot more resets by now.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 09:40:53 AM »

*Whistles in a happy merry tune~*

Kekkei Genkai switching, hm? Its practical in theory. But it would, or rather should, only be taken into effect on doujutsu kekkai genkai's, and while it could be considered abit crude, it shouldn't take every reset you have in your current doujutsu into the new one you take, IF this ever did get applied.

I'd believe in theory, it would work out in a manner that the sex change does. Perhaps... Danzo does it for Grand Kages at Konohagakure/Ninja Central for a large sum of money and gems, perhaps 25,000 gold and 150 gems, and draining of your current amount of turns for that gameday to undergo surgery to have your current eyes removed in exchange for another, taking all current resets in your eyes, dropping them, and thereby allowing you to skip your merry way to the forest and resetting to the new doujutsu you want manually.

Why doujutsu, you may ask?...

Because I like doujutsu~.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:44:10 AM by Reimu Hakurei »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »

No I think DP is better, but I'm sure Neji will have some sort of plan.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 10:47:04 AM »

No I think DP is better, but I'm sure Neji will have some sort of plan.

My issue with DP is how easy it is to get. Unless it costed well over 1,000 DP, it would be too easy to just replace whatever kekkai genkai you wanted.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 10:50:08 AM »

And that is why I had suggested it having a high base dp cost, with an increase each time you want to switch so that it goes higher and higher, discouraging people from abusing the option.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »

Exactly, it would have to be high, exactly like Purple said, her idea well over 1000, 2000+ in fact if we look back.

And what is the Oro point reset done in? DP
What is the name change done in? DP

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 11:21:54 AM »

Personally, I can change my name about twenty times im Shinobi Legends, and I can reset my oro kills a good number of times as well. But regardless.

If its 1000+... Well, I suppose that works out. As long as its not going how Title Change works by. And I suppose as well, that further pokes at the desire for people to donate to the game.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »

*Whistles in a happy merry tune~*

Kekkei Genkai switching, hm? Its practical in theory. But it would, or rather should, only be taken into effect on doujutsu kekkai genkai's, and while it could be considered abit crude, it shouldn't take every reset you have in your current doujutsu into the new one you take, IF this ever did get applied.

I'd believe in theory, it would work out in a manner that the sex change does. Perhaps... Danzo does it for Grand Kages at Konohagakure/Ninja Central for a large sum of money and gems, perhaps 25,000 gold and 150 gems, and draining of your current amount of turns for that gameday to undergo surgery to have your current eyes removed in exchange for another, taking all current resets in your eyes, dropping them, and thereby allowing you to skip your merry way to the forest and resetting to the new doujutsu you want manually.

Why doujutsu, you may ask?...

Because I like doujutsu~.

Ref. to bolded text: Why not? It would be extremely unfair to those who've just recently reset into Sage Mode and Rinnegan if the more lazier (or unfortunate to reset several weeks prior to their release) variety could stack resets and gain a phenomenal advantage over the former in terms of levelling and whatnot.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:55:37 AM by Renascence »

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »

Its a huge advantage in the leveling department, yes, but really, I think there should be -some- type of punishment for resetting your kekkai genkai.

The point is mute, regardless. With a constantly increasing DP cost, it would work out. Though that leaves the issue of going from a higher reset to a lower. AKA, if a Grand Master Uchiha went to Hyuuga.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 04:29:36 AM »

I think you should be able to reborn into another KG and it'll erase the current one if they are the same type of KG.

For example, Master (3 reborn) Hyuuga wanted to switch to Uchiha.
Reach 80 DKs and select Uchiha as reborn and it'll erase ALL Hyuuga reborns because both are Doujutsu.
I don't think it should cost anything else (No not even DP) because you're already at a setback by trashing gained reborns.

Honestly, I wouldn't care about swapping reborns if there weren't certain techniques only available to certain KG combos.
<.<
Considering how many KGs are now available, I don't know how many secret combo techniques there could be and how useful or powerful they are in the forest.

Well, I would like an option to swap KGs because they are, for the most part, unknown unless you actually have a char with it or know someone willing to spill the beans, so people choose blindly.
I'd like to try a KG out and if I don't like it, I would like to trade it instead of having to give up on my character.

Even then, the power of the KG varies with the number of reborns, so giving up on a KG early can be detrimental.

Oh, I am also for just purely erasing KGs because not being able to control the Attack on your Weapon can be annoying.
If we take this route, then it can be DP cost related.

P.S.
IMO, the two best KGs are the Doujutsu by far as I can tell at the moment (Rinnegan and Sage Mode could be better). Even then, Uchiha is way Over-Powered compared to Hyuuga. Not that I want Sharingan, but rather peeved at the imbalance. >.>
Sharingan needs a nerf. =P
Or Byakugan needs a buff. ;D
The rest of the KGs seem to act like filler, just saying.

Arpax

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 04:45:01 AM »

I Full heartedly agree with the Sharingan to Byakugan thing. Seriously even though thats another topic all together, the Byakugan definitely should get a buff or something to be worth the same as the Sharingan. i realize that Hyuuga chosen Resets don't use a weapon and are only done 4 times but the difference between the two is really very vast. But thats definitely a side issue, on the topic of removing all resets for a switch- I much rather it be Dp based or something like that. I know that it took me in particular a very long time to reset all those times, and just losing everything wouldn't really appeal to me that much. I mean it definitely is an option but, If I could be against that I will haha.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 07:09:07 AM »

I find the idea of erasing resets interesting.

And has to Sharingan vs. Byakugan, it just depends how you use it, one is 'easy' the other more tricky. ^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.