Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Switch  (Read 16742 times)

DemoN

• View Profile
Re: Kekkei Genkai Switch
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 02:17:33 AM »

I agree with Arpax in the fact we didn't have much options when reborning, but progression can only be achieved with time.  I'm all for this idea and the DP actually being used is a good idea for such a privilege.  But to consider a price as steep as 5000 per stack seems a bit to "unobtainable" to many.  Despite what anyone may think, this option will appeal to most everyone in SL, especially to the seller/traders.  Greed will lead to desperation whereas desperation will lead to theft.  Suppose we do need a trigger to revive the once so many theft claims in the Mission HQ.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2011, 05:09:22 AM »

I don't think it's too much, possibly have 5000 for the first stack, then 2000-3000 for the rest.

And also, there is no such thing as account theft. What there is people foolishly giving their account details to other players, which is asking for their accounts too be stolen. It is my belief if you are silly enough to do that, then it's fair enough if you're account is 'stolen.'

DemoN

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 04:46:02 AM »

Others may disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions of course.  After all life would be boring if everyone agreed with each other  :D

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 06:20:16 AM »

In the run from 0-80 dk's, you obtain 2,000 dp. You want to charge 2.5x that amount, which would mean two and a half reborns to get rid of only one reborn. It'd make sense to have a price a bit higher than what's obtained via the leveling; I suggest 3,000 or 4,000 per.

Arpax

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »

Well thats good except the whole point of me starting this thread was to appeal to the people who have had their Kg's from the beginning. So I feel like we should focus on doing something that is beneficial to us instead of just something that is good for the whole sK society.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 12:21:45 AM »

That's a bit rude if you ask me.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »

I'd make a full re-distribution, not one KG... would be a hassle.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2011, 11:31:14 PM »

Now that you mention it, yeah it would be.

DemoN

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 02:48:36 AM »

Full distribution sounds better to me.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 12:15:26 AM »

So, then a costly value is in order. 10,000 dp sounds awesome to me. Big steep climb and worth it for 5+ reborns worth of dp gain.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 07:53:52 PM »

I like the idea of the KG switch, but I disagree with the cost as others that wanna switch KG upon their first few reborns won't be able to. I'd say start with a minimum of 5k, and then after that it will bump up to 10k for the next reset. If they mess it up from there, price for their next one will be costly.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »

Well is this really for people with but a few resets? This has to be a high cost.

Still with that, I think it could be based on the current number of resets the player has, so I have 5 resets, it cost 5000-ish. Something like that.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2011, 01:09:57 AM »

10,000 DP, at the very least.

Why? Because I can see through the rouse and I know -exactly- what the KG Switch-a-roo is going to be. People are going to throw away points they have in things like Mokuton or Lee for Rinnegan/Toads.

10,000 DP to switch your reborns, at the very least. And none of that locking DP either that hardly makes a difference when you consider someone like me could switch her KGs four times over. Legitimate DP to spend. That way you'd convince more people to donate for their needs or get off their butts and earn their DP the old fashion way.

Alternatively, make it cheaper but restrict it. Make it so the points you have in say, Sharingan, will only switch with its counterpart Hyuuga, and make the cost 2k to switch one bloodline with its counterpart.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 02:03:43 AM »

Me and Neji said changing between 'categories' is too difficult, and it's all or nothing.

I'd make a full re-distribution, not one KG... would be a hassle.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 03:15:51 AM »

Then honestly, in the mind of someone who has done all of the reborns, 10,000 DP is the fair price for doing an all KG reset, when you take into perspective with how good the end-reborn Rinnegan and Toad can be. In my personal opinion, 10k is being too nice.

Theres always the circumstance of just not adding a KG Switch as it is. I have a state of mind that says you get what you reborned for, you get what you buy, if you wanted something bad enough you would have worked hard and got it yourself, if you wanted it easier you would have donated, right?

I've had NarutoFourth for years, back in 2005, and I've worked the heck out of her and made her what she was. I've reset into what I wanted to have and I'm happy with what I got. I don't want to see a bunch of people E-Z modo-ing - a term from my Touhou community - to 6 resets in Sage Mode or Rinnegan through this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.