Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Current Favorite Characters  (Read 14901 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Current Favorite Characters
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 02:29:02 PM »

I like Bocchiere's way of including a most hated list in his post. It saves time and is all inclusive..."If your name is not mentioned, I hate you and wish you would die!"

RareUchiha

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »

Raifudo - someone I valued so much I craved to bound with and obtain the acknowledgement of and saying it was all worth it wouldn't even scratch the surface. Both his skill and intellect are of the kind that leave many in awe. You'd suspect such a person to be a rather rigid one but that is not the case. He is one of the funniest guy I've ever met and has the most complex personality I've ever witnessed. His persona has certainly marked me for life. To sum it up he is everything someone could be looking for in to a friend save for inferiority and with the risk of sounding gay, I dare to say that I love the guy. <3

Zenaku - Very understanding, a great shinobi and an even greater friend. He had played a fairly important role in my imporvement via spars. Over all one hell of an awesome dude.

I feel both of those above as older brothers that have always looked out for me.

Pete/Shinro/Madara - An awesome and unique brother with insanity and maliciousness rivaled by no other. He had taught me a lot and I am happy to have been as lucky as to bound with this man.

Kayenta - she knows me well (too well perhaps) and respected me for what I was and did even when everyone was viewing me as a disgrace. The kunoichi with the strongest will and stubbornness. I have naught but respect and admiration for her even if we have our heated up arguments from time to time.

Ranketsu - self centered, evil, deluding, manipulative. Those are also things I adore her for as they make who she is. She is an exceptional warrior and a fun friend. She has great leadership skills and leads with an iron fist, I have no issues picturing her as a an army general.

Sharakkar - A veteran down to the bone that has taught me many things. A great friend, I'd picture him as that old man that always had a luxury of wisdom to share. A treasure trove of teachings.

Yumei - A man of many mysteries with ideologies similar to mine. Hiding the will to refresh sl behind criminal organizations and world domination. An outstanding multitude of faces. It was quite a surprise to detect a great lad and fun dude behind the regid, serious rp'er mask. What I like the most about him is just how fascinating he can be. He is one of the few that manages to send me to the dictionaries even at this point.

Jinx/Alley - Awesome girl, intelligent, loving and a splendid conversation partner overall. We started off by hating each others guts and ended up as best friends. She also radically helped me improve my spelling which was horrid at first as many know.

JinEchizen - even though I didn't know him too well during his fully active times. He was one incredible dude. Not only very skilled but also understanding and kind. A part of him will always be with me.

Darkshinobi - One with a loyalty to Konoha that rivals my own, always fighting his way through the hardships of life in order to be by the side of the village he stayed loyal to in spite of the many that wished otherwise. He is also a gentle and fun friend, simply the kind of guy you'd always want to have by your side.  His one shortcoming is his naivity which is why supporting Tomi at some points should be overlooked.

Fakiwan - at first just a filler for my clan ranks later on just an idiot I used to kick away, however, if nothing else, his determination is praise worthy. He worked his way up to becoming one of my closest friend by being that little dog that always comes back to you and follows you everywhere no matter how much you try to kick him away. Not an exceptional zoner or thinker he always tries his hardest and never gives up.

Sage/Kirk/Uetto - The very first bond I've ever made, we used to be like brothers that would give their lives for each other in a heart beat. Even though a lot had happened we were never entirely broken appart even though our trust is partially cracked our bond lives on up to this day.

Robert - A little dude I miss dearly, one could call him the sempai of Fakiwan. He is the one that managed to freak even an ego maniac like myself with his constant praise and worshiping. The perfect subordinate, always having the job done without any complaint the only reward he wished for was just a glimpse of gratitude. It was fun, at one point half the people that knew us thought he was my alt, which annoyed him greatly while amusing me. xD

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:39:12 PM by RareUchiha »

hoshuahoo

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:02 PM »

Woo Hoo! I gotten a mention!

Top ten hmmmmmmm.

1.NarutoUzumaki - Average zoner but stuck to his character like glue and when I faced him oh yeah i won.

2.KayentaMoenkopi - If It was not for her I probably would not have stayed as long as I have. Through rp she brought my character from Otogakure into the lands of suna. Always fun to spar with in the zones even though the only "win" she has over me was with the help of on of her sensei's who smashed me in between 2 boulders.

3.Zenaku - Always fun to zone with pushing me to think out side of the box to dodge and counter.

4.Dart - Even though his monkey owes me a banana.

5.Myself - who else wouldn't put such a thing, between my Impure World Binding fuinjutsu, celebratory singing/ karaoke nights, and my flat out awesomeness at sword making.(Note I do think im the only one to have actually planed out drawn redrawn scan color gimp and post the swords they have made for others "in character")

6.HobbyGobby - whether its underhanded dealings for metal puppet/prosthetic parts or who is the better shot somethings gonna happen.

7.Haruto - RP's a bit to powerful for the rank he is supposedly to be in the zones but i dont mind that to bad since i won that match. I give him this spot because I cant remember how to spell Ryuu's if he is still on.......

8.RenjiNakara - Cant really remember if I have zoned with him but he is the head of the Murr.....oh yeah thats to be a secret organization........well you Suna Peeps should know.

9.TakaharuChusaki - root beer float please, you know what I mean. I like the ice cream.

10.Raifuta oturanikamizu - cant quite remember but he was the Kazangakure clan with me way back when.

and the one i love to hate

1.Tommi - >.> negating on deals just for runesc*** membership, now thats low.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »

Changing the pitch of his voice. "I hear that Asadi guy is pretty cool."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2012, 12:10:04 AM »

Is still trying to figure out who this Asadi person is...

(note fav characters in no way shape or form is the list of my fav people)
Bocc- for the fact I just get a good laugh from his character
NarutoUzumaki- because I rather enjoyed our spar
Fifty- because the fact our characters are so different, but yet share such a close bound as allies
Kay- Because her charater is my fave Sand Shinobi
Nathan- Because he is so damn lazy
Koji- I'm not really sure why

that's all... really the only people I know rp wise worth noting or that I actually find interesting in rp

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2012, 04:09:54 PM »

Is still trying to figure out who this Asadi person is...

(note fav characters in no way shape or form is the list of my fav people)
Bocc- for the fact I just get a good laugh from his character
NarutoUzumaki- because I rather enjoyed our spar
Fifty- because the fact our characters are so different, but yet share such a close bound as allies
Kay- Because her charater is my fave Sand Shinobi
Nathan- Because he is so damn lazy
Koji- I'm not really sure why

that's all... really the only people I know rp wise worth noting or that I actually find interesting in rp

You know it.

Edit: My laziness is also the reason why I haven't posted my list.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:13:46 PM by Nathan Stamper »

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »

Okay. So this is going to be a long/short list..... Lets see how well I can do this.

Starting with my family:

Minihitsukimi: Yeah, yeah. He was my adopted son. Everybody yells at that, but really? Who cares. Mini was always a barrel of fun, constantly cracking jokes and raising my spirits. he was also fun to knock around here and there. XD I watched his character grow, from horrfying to behold, to something worthwhile, both in my RP life, and in the village of Konohagakure.

Morganne: Most people don't agree, but I have to say she is a wonderful zoner. Yes, my ex-wife kicked my arse across the fields a few times, and she had a great personality. loving, affectionate, but most of all, smart and witty. She used her mind in ways that made you really think about what the true meaning of whatever was said was. She always had a strategy in place, and was avid in her defense of the village she belonged to, and she could talk circles around somebody. Her writing was fantastic, and she was very discriptive. in truth? I miss speaking with her. You ever want a workout for your mind? See her.

Raijin Hikari: Boy oh boy. The current Kazekage. I must agree with Kayenta. In more ways than one. Besides being one of the first people to speak to me when I had joined this game, Raijin has proven a true friend. He has kept me in line, many a time, and helped me stay on the straight and narrow. Without Raijin, I think this character would have dropped off the deep end many a year ago. But more than that, The Kazekage is a compassionate man, and, besides putting up with my many nefarious inquisitions and activities in Sunagakure, he has shown a remarkable talent with putting up with my crap, and making sure I have somebody to turn to when everything else seems broken in my life. For that I must thank him.

XyShuryn: The witty older brother, always quick with the comebacks. Not as active as I perhaps wish, You can always count on Shurn for a good laugh. Always entertaining, he tended to stay away from the zones, and rather fight it out with jokes, and innuendos in the Gardens.

UzamakiWarrior/Athos: Many a time have I had to pull myself back from wailing on this man. He brings forth the unquenchable urge to punch him, no? However, it was that among other qualities that put him in my list. He holds a love for life, and enjoys poking fun at others, regardless of the cost to himself. He could always make you smile, laugh, or some other expression of happiness. Even if he was a pain most of the time. True, he was an average zoner, but he had a mind that worked unlike others, and constantly made you guess about whatever plan he had conceived to face you with.

Kayenta/Shima: The one female who puts up with my crap, regardless of what I do. She constantly checks in with me, to make sure I am good, and beyond the game, she keeps a person in a rather fantastical mood. So much fun to RP with, she is very descriptive, and constantly gives a new take on whatever action is occurring. Making you think, her posts bring questions to mind, and make you look at whatever you post. She has a magnetism that draws others in, making her the easy friend everybody needs. In all her incarnations she cares for her friends, and is constantly involved in every aspect of a game. Becoming a Moderator only seems to have heightened her fodness for the game, and get her ever more involved.

Okay! On to the others now!

Syre: This licentious little punk makes almost any situation awkward, but funny. You really have no choice but to fall in love with this character, in the way that he constantly brings laughs to the table, and makes others feel better. Really going through a mundane life, I have yet to see him spar much, but you can always find him in the Gardens. True, he is not so active anymore, however, he still carries a great weight, and makes everything fun. Even if in a perverse manner. XD

Asadi: Fun to adventure with, his constant witticisms, and pyromaniac exploits, like burning down my poor house in Kirigakure, keep you on edge. He offers valuable insight to odd situations, and can make you questions things you think are so concrete. He, besides being a fantastic zoner, is very descriptive in any RP he undertakes. I find it a worthwhile endeavor to befriend this man.  :D

Kotetsu: A tidbit about this man? Never get on his bad side. Not a great place to be. However, he always holds strong to his convictions, and is quite the stubborn man. Nonetheless, he is one of the better Rpers I have seen in my time. Furthermore, his antics, and rather fun attitude leave a person feeling better when he is around. That is, unless he is trying to kill you. Then please look out. Cause, let's be serious... He's the big dude from Kiri... XD

Lake: A rather young shinobi, he has a gentler soul, and a good Zone skill. One to give and take as it goes, you can find him constantly training to improve his skills, and that is what makes him worth the effort. A good clan-mate to have, and an even better friend, he is one who shows his care very particularly. He constantly pushes people to grow, and achieve a better, and higher state of being.

Rares: A rather fun person to RP with, rares has always stuck by his character as head of the Root ANBU in Konohagakure. He has a dry wit, that can bring a smile to your face. A great zoner, from what I have seen, you can never know what to expect from him. As it should be for an ANBU, no? Rares always affords a fun perspective to any situation, good, or bad.

Xiarawst: A strong individual from Kirigakure, he is always vigilant in its defense, and care. he holds dear to him the villages, and shinobi of the village, and would defend them to his last breath. Holding some people higher than others, he has high expectations. The way he is, he makesyou want to exceed those expectations. Infectious in his laughter, and joking being, he tries to keep spirits up. But don't let that fool you. he can be all business when he needs to be, and tough. His strengths far outweigh his weaknesses, and that is what makes him such a great leader. In truth? Xia is like family to me.

Ranketsu: In a time of strife, she took the Mizukage mantle, and lifted it from the ground. She has always been involved in the tidings of the village, and treats each an every shinobi and villager like family. Of course, involved in her nefarious things as she is, she can be deceitful and cruel. But honestly? What shinobi isn't hm? Even though, as of late, her activity has been down, and her approaching retirement leaves much to be desired, she has led a lief worth living, and one that makes myself feel young by comparison.

Hayazaki Hana: As quick to befriend you as slip a blade between your rips, Hana proffers forth an interesting view on many topics. She constantly gets into arguments, and makes sure her point is made. However caustic her personality is, when you can get lose enough, you can see the good within. She enjoys conversations and debates, yes, but she is also a great zoner. Utilizing her strategic mind, and her skill with medical ninjutsu, she creates a formidable foe. One I particularly find interesting to battle every now and then.

AkimoriMizu: Anybody else remember this headcase? XD Found always on the outskirts, she would utilize genjutsu, and physical attacks in the zones for lethal combinations. She could always be seen giving people advice, or helping new members to the game. Including me, when I made my first account ever. She could have a caustic personality at times, and her aim with the M&M gun was legendary, but she was one of the few people in the game that one could enjoy being around for hours on end. Brutally honest as well.

Antheea: The dragon priestess! She was the first to afford the great Dragon race a character to play, and boy has she played them well. Giving them a face, emotions, and a name brought forth an interesting side to our Shinobi role-playing ideals. Playing quite the bit of NPC in her dragons, she holds great skill, and is quite the interesting person to Role-play with. One I particularly enjoy for her descriptive writing skill.

Ombre: Hey! The shadow man is back, no? I can't say much about Ombre, but mostly that he is a fun person to adventure with. I warn you though. If you are afraid of things that go bump in the night, Ombre is definitely the wrong friend for you.  :shock:

Murciélago: Gasp, the car? No. It is the man. This ambitious young punk I have watched grow from a sapling, into a strong tree. Always looking out for possible Avernus to explore, he has the uncanny ability to see things from almost every angle. Headstrong, stubborn, and fast to make decisions, he is old enough to know better, but still young enough to do it anyway.

Fuyuriku: The wind blade master. This young Shinobi has seen more than his fair share of 'evil' and 'darkness' in the shinobi world. He is a witty being, and quite enjoys debates, particularly with me. That, and calling people bullies. Hypocritical if you ask me. But that's beside the point. He is a worth adversary in the zones, and  constantly keeps you on your toes, both in and out. Think twice about what you say to this man, for you never know how it will be construed.

CrystalLiu: Fun fun. A past mentor, Liu-Sama is an interesting case. Always quick to judgments, she is not afraid to tell you what she thinks, and why she thinks it. A great zoner, she holds a lot of power, and strength. Furthermore, she has a mind and capacity to think normally unheard of in a lot of cases. Admirable, and deadly, she commands respect by being in the room. As a teacher, she can be harsh, but gentle, taking care of her students, as well as pushing them to their limits, and beyond.

Dart: Oh boy. Dart. Such a mysterious being. As quick to body slam you, and murder you as he is to talk, Dart, in all his incarnations, offers a fun aspect to the adventurous RP. He is always ready to advocate violence, as well as peace (at times) and will do whatever it takes to make sure he turns out the victor in any fight, on and off the zones. His skill is comparable to the best of the best, and he is always willing to Role-play something interesting.

Inoth, A doctor: A compassionate individual, he is always quick to help others, and teach them what they don't know. Not one for zoning, he prefers to use his skills in medical ninjutsu, and thus help the people that would otherwise obliterate each other. He can normally be seen with his nose in a book.

Greager: An individual few have heard of, Greager is a secretive man. He holds dear his children, and is always willing to help others. But what makes him so scary? His demonic aspect. You can never know what to expect from him, in simple conversation or in the zones. Hard to anger, Greager is normally an even temperamental being. However, should you force his hand, you had better watch out. His skill in certain aspects in unparalleled, and he is one of the few people I fear battling in the zones.

Nathan: A rather quirky individual, Nathan is one who is quick with comebacks, and witticisms. He is always willing to try and put a smile on another's face. Strong in the zones, he has a good skill, and is always on his toes, ready for a brawl.

Sabumaru: Old man? Others call me old, but have you seen this guy? However, looks can be deceptive. Sabumaru is strong, and always ready for a fight. Wielding unnatural strength, he is a formidable foe in the zones, and quite the interesting person to be around otherwise. Watch out though, Even though he is slow to anger, his anger can be dangerous. Especially considering his age permits him little time for grudges. So he takes care of things quickly.

For now, that's all I got. Might ad more later though...
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

Lightning

• "My arrows shall pierce the heavens themselves!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2012, 05:15:08 AM »

Hmm... That is quite tough. Considering how many people I've met in my 'travels' over the past 4 years in the SL community.

I'd have to say the following:

1. Eric
2. Kayenta
3. Silver
4. Zojin
5. Raijin
6. Bocchiere
7. Saki
8. Chusaki
9. Shirosaki/Hakai/Hero of Time
Bonus. Me (No, seriously)

Eric - Well, as he stated when he said I was one of his favorite users, he's been my Senpai since '08, and the second overall since Sensei, he was the first friend I actually made, and he is also one of the few who basically kicked me in the rear to start RPing seriously.

Kayenta - Ah, sensei. Always ready to greet me with some form of physical contact, be it a poke on the forehead or a thwack to the back of the head. She was one of the first few people who actively tried to stop my god-modding (but since I was so stubborn, it took TWO YEARS for it to cease entirely)  and she's still actively helping me whenever we speak. (Even if she does hit me. *sniff*)

Silver - Well, Silver and I had a bit of a hatred for each other from 2008 to about earlier this year, but that's grown into something a friendly rivalry, he's one of the few people who openly helps me with my RP like the two listed above, and he also tells me not to push myself, quite often really.

Zojin - Zojin-san is another 'rival' of mine and also the person I credit for helping me get off my rear, and take my Jounin Exam. I find her intellect to be on par with my own, and am willing to openly state it IC (God don't make me openly state it IC...) not to mention her fighting style is pretty 'neat' as well.

Raijin - Raijin-sama is very interesting to me, he and I met in '08-'09 and I never really bothered with him until he became Kazekage and I moved to Suna. He's one of the people willing to call me out on my crap besides sensei. (This doesn't mean god-modding but rather arrogance, etc. etc.) and I can wholeheartedly respect him for that because it helps me grow as a person

Bocchiere - To be honest, I don't exactly like Bocchiere, but he has always provided a decent challenge, even if he's killed me once, and claimed to do so several times (though it has only been ONCE.) I dislike his OP-ness, but I do like his sense of bravado and immaturity every now and then.

Saki - Saki-dono. Well, she and I met just recently, and I suppose we don't know each other all that well, but she's very unique in my opinion because of the way she acts with valor and whatnot...

Chusaki - My second sensei, the man who originally taught me how to use my Suiton Chakra. Chusaki's been a good friend of mine since... I think '09... anyway, he's helped me through ups and downs, and he is quite funny as well. When I heard he came back (after leaving SL) first thing I did was challenge my old -senpai to a fight. It was very fun, and a good test of my skills, as fighting Chusaki always has been.

Shirosaki - Shiro was the person who helped me re-launch Getsu in the summer of 2011, he started off as just a subordinate of mine, but it was interesting to see him grow. He was my best friend, and it saddens me to think he has finally quit SL after a year. He surpassed me a long time ago, and I wish he was around now to see how much I've improved. He's also gnoe by Hakai and currently known as the Hero of Time.

As a bonus, I'd like to say myself from 2011 to now, because that's when I fully stopped godmodding, and
started being more detailed with my posts. Though I'm still pretty arrogant IC, that trait is slowly being corrected.

If you think I forgot you, please send me a PM on S.L. Since I don't visit the forum very often.
"The mind shall vanquish the sword!"

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2012, 10:35:01 AM »

flicks her finger against Light's forehead and laughs, "Well well well. now that I know you like it, let the beatings commence!!!"

Lightning

• "My arrows shall pierce the heavens themselves!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2012, 09:43:32 PM »

"Wha- I didn't say I liked it Oyakata-sensei!" (If anyone doesn't know what 'Oyakata' means, it is Japanese for 'way of the parent' and is used to describe a surrogate father or mother.)
"The mind shall vanquish the sword!"

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »

Abyss, Kyu, Kay, Raifudo, Zenaku, Cmage, Isa, Reimu (baby come back! ♫ Q.Q), Kamui, CJ, Zojin

:cool:

I'm sure that there are people missing because my memory is akin to that of a goldfish's, but those are the peeps on my list of fav. characters.

(and people I just like chitchattin who may or may not be on w/their main accounts, Ice, Shikki, Dizzy :D)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:29:50 PM by Omega Purple »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »

Blurple. <3

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 01:06:39 AM »

<3 Asadi. Cause he needs love.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2012, 01:26:15 AM »

*knew she forgot someone*  >>  <<;  >>

*huggles Asadi*

But all your character ever does is go streaking down all the villages! I don't want to see all your junk flyin' everywhere.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2012, 01:54:23 AM »

1. Asadi
2. Asadi
3.Asadi
4.Asadi
5. Asadi
6.Asadi
7.Asadi
8.Asadi
9,Asadi
10.Asadi

Good enough?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.