Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: So much DP and nothing to Spend it on!  (Read 11975 times)

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
Re: So much DP and nothing to Spend it on!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »

I wouldn't really mind being able to spend DP to advance a cityhouse. Y'know... extra rooms, extra keys, a personal coffer that the other roomies can't reach, being able to finally store gems and not just be teased by it... I'd spend DP to upgrade my cityhouse.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 11:59:19 AM »

It would be nice to have castles in 'standard' villages (i.e. Konoha, Kiri, Suna)... of course purchasing the privilege/permit could cost a hefty amount of DP, but hey, it's totally worth it.  8)

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 08:34:10 AM »

Let's  have bounty hunters..we set a Dp prize on some heads and these people have to be defeated in a zone....or Pvp..but pvp is bring..so i prefer a zone.Amount of DP would differ...and...I do not want bounty on my head...just saying

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

... We have that, Moonfire.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »

The current system we have isn't all that effective, though...

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »

Not that effective? People can...

GASP! GROW UP AND GO INTO THE FOREST IF YOU WANT A BOUNTY HUNTER SO BAD!

And for PVPs?

GASP! YOU CAN PUT A BOUNTY ON THEM IN THE BINGO BOOK PLACE AT ICHIRAKU'S, OR...

GASP! YOU CAN OFFER DP AS A MISSION FOR KILLING X IN A ZONE OR IN PVP~!

AMAAAAAAAAZING~.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 05:14:13 AM »

Back to the Jounin Exams discussion. A plot and setting RP-wise should be established. As for setting gameplay-wise, it should all take place in the zones, since they're easily accessible from every village.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »

Yes please...we need to hash out some details.

First of all. I am going to attempt to pull a Jounin exam together.

Kage has suggested we use Amegakure as the hosting village due to its current neutrality.  I think that is good.  I suggest we take over Ninja Central as the RP location for Amegakure during this event so people can hang out and not interfere with the actual exams. Comments on current fights can be made in NC and all occ-ness if one feels that sort of thing is needful to express between the spectators.

Actual exams will take place in unoccupied fighting zones.

I should like the following. Please comment and feel free to provide ideas, opinions and suggestions. I prefer that all name calling be done behind my back ...but then I am old fashioned that way. :P

1] Jounins should demonstrate intelligence with respect to strategy and leadership in addition to fighting prowess. So...I think it would be good to have each applicant use three NPC Chuunins with no KGs as the team they are leading. I would like the applicant to submit their NPC teams on the registration application. Chuunins should be limited to how many affinities? 2? This will allow for approval or denial of the team before the match occurs. I don't feel the actual application should be put in the official thread because it would have spoilers about the NPC team each applicant is using. I should like to keep that information confidential.

2] I would like time zones listed on the applications so that people will at least have the chance of being online at the same time as their opponent through the first round of fights. For later fights if time zone differences are a HUGE issue...maybe THAT match could end up here in a special RP thread for the exam?

3] Examiners/ referees/judges will be needed. *taps Kamui on the shoulder* "That offer to get involved still open?" All offers to serve the event in this capacity should be sent to 'she who doth cause the sun to shine' on SL. >.>

4] I like for the applicants that are paired up to set their own date and time to meet to fight. Save me having to Schedule the world. BUT once this is scheduled I would like a notification in order to get a judge lined up on the scene to attend.

5] DP awards would be made based on the number of participants with a base fee for all who enter and complete a fight win or lose. more to the winner and then for second round a larger DP award for winners only and so on until the big dog at the end gets the largest award. I also like to pay the judges a fee per match they judge as a small perk for their time and effort. This award is the same regardless of the amount of headache involved.

6] No shows to a scheduled fight are auto disqualified and the one who shows wins by default.

7] Judges can be contested. In such a case two other judges would come to confer. Their final ruling is that. The end of it.  ANY BS will result in disqualification for both  participants unless one is behaving and it is clearly only the other who is being an idiot mouthy rude argumentative poor sport deserving of a good spanking and being sent to bed without supper!

8] The Exams are only open for....WHO? Can resets enter? Can those ranked higher than jounins either by DK or RP?

9] Once registrations close a waited list will be kept to serve as replacements on a first come first serve basis in the event the original contestant can or doesn't show. Should this occur in an secondary or higher round...I would like to have the alternate applicants go through a round one match before entering the upper round.

And anything else that needs to be done....

when do we start?

The offical Jounin Exam thread will have to be spammed to all clan heads and villages and anywhere that such things can be promoted.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »

I -maaaaay- actually participate in the jounin exams, if they happen.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 10:26:45 AM »

@Kay
Yes, I am still available to be an examiner/judge for these zone fights, just PM me on Shinobi Legends so I can give you my timeline information and I may need the event's information as well so I can be updated. :D

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 10:37:15 AM »

Wonderful.  I will set you up with a pm tomorrow. I logged from SL and am for bed. Of course it is a curious thing about pms...they do go both ways...

*is already snoring on her way out for the day*

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »

Jounin exams with shinobi higher than jounin as possible competitors as well? Oh i like that. Can Jinchuuriki participate too without having to go through the annoyance of ones challenging for their beasts in the middle of the exams?
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »

An interesting notion, Zenaku. the question of Who may participate is still open for suggestion. That is the main thing that needs to be settled. I would think that if Jinchuuriki wished to participate, they would have to do so without access to any benefits of the bijuu including the extra chakra. That would seem fair to me since it would not be a challenge match. If they are not risking the bijuu then no benefits from its being?

What exclusions will we be making regarding who may enter?

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »

OMG! I am two years on the page and never really found the Bounty system!...Seriously..the bingo Book..last time i checked,someone had me in the Bingo Book with the note"Captain of Sunas Defense" ...I am not the captain...of Sunas defense i think we don't  have this title...yet.

However to the Jounin exam...Does it mean..Chuunin do this exam to become Jounin. Or is it more like a tournament,to test the skill?
Right now it sounds more like a tricky tournament,then i would suggest that also higher ups could join..but keep the OP-ness to a ...Jounin limit..so we are..fair to each other?

Maybe we should say..only one Kg please and no Bijuu extras ? Sounds to restricting to me,but it is an idea to keep all at bay.

I think you got most covered already,Kay.

But i would call it Jounin Tournament and not exam..exam is..so..school like..as if we would make a class test.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 06:01:45 PM »

To bounty hunting..i personally would prefer this as RP MISSION.This is maybe far more effective then with the in game system.I bet it is barely to never used !
But then..we have barely a thing we could spent DP on...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.