Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Jounin Exam Thread [completed]  (Read 25451 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Jounin Exam Thread [completed]
« on: February 05, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »

JOUNIN EXAMS

In the interest of spending up left over donated DP from the Chuunin Exams and general fun and or
bragging rights, Jounin Exams will be hosted this season by Amagakure. Since there is no village board for Amagakure, Ninja Central will serve as a general RP location for spectators and participants alike while the actual matches of the exam will be held in available zones.

There will be a two week 'get your act together' period in which registrations will be collected. To register one must fill out the registration form and send it to KayentaMoenkopi on SL AND reply to this thread on the forum saying you have completed a registration form.

All registrations need to be turned in by Sunday, February 19th. After applicants are assigned an opponent, notifications will be sent out at which time each paired match-up will have to set a date/time and place for their exam. Notify KayentaMoenkopi when these arrangements have been agreed upon so that a judge can be assigned to your exam.

Copy and paste the completed form below,
the green section only, into a pm to KayentaMoenkopi on SL. Anyone wishing to donate DP for awards to be given during this event can send them to KayentaMoenkopi. An accounting of ALL DP will be displayed on the forum. Currently there is 17,400 DP in the Jounin Exam Pool.

RULES

1] No God modding. You may not use powers you do not legitimately posses either through DK rank. resets or verifiable RP events/training.

2] No Auto-hitting. You may not post the successful completion of ANY action. This prevents your opponent from having the opportunity to use their abilities to prevent your action from succeeding.

3] No Character Control. You may not post an action or response of any kind for your opponent.

4] No Metagaming. Any information that you as the player knows is off limits for your character to act upon. For instance...if your opponent makes a bunshin, you had better have a valid explanation of how your character can tell it is not the real deal.

5] If you do not post it, it does not happen. Nothing will be assumed based upon the history of your character or standard definitions of your jutsu. It is your duty as an RP-er to leave nothing up to the imagination of your RP partner and those of the spectators.

6] Manners: Oh my yes. Do not OOC your match up with  a bunch of rude or insulting behavior. Disputes or concerns should be discussed in pms. If you and your opponent come to a stalemate concerning the validity of an action, take it to the judge and let he/she handle it. If the judge does not make a ruling that both parties find to be agreeable, then two other judges will come in to review the match and a ruling will be handed out. This will then be the final word upon the matter. Failure to comply with the accepted manner
of behavior will see you disqualified.

7] Failure to show up for your scheduled match will result in disqualification unless arrangements to reschedule have been made. The person who did show will be paired up with another opponent. Only victory in a match will get you to a higher round in the exams.

8] DP will be awarded based upon the number of contestants. All first round contestants who complete a match will receive an award with the victor of each match gaining a larger DP award. For each progressive match the same scenario applies. Each round will have a larger award until the final victor who will receive the top tier amount. Examiner/judges will receive a DP award  each event they moderate regardless of the
ease or difficulty of that particular match.

9] Late entrants will be put on a waiting list to be substituted into an exam on a first come first served basis. Do not expect to get your chance. Hell might freeze over one day and so too all entrants might just actually show up and this thing go off without a hitch. If you do get called  to stand into a second round or higher match, you will have to win a first round match against another wait listed entrant before being placed into the upper round event.

10] No second chances. If your opponent is able to get away with something during your match, you may
not come back later and contest this. No one is going to point it out to you and say this is not a valid move. At this level of RP it is YOUR responsibility to know what is and what is not possible. So, if you do not catch a fast one that is pulled on you before the end of your match, too bad. These are Jounin Exams, not Academy Exams.

11] Who may enter? Anyone. Applicants are limited to One KG and three Affinities. Jinchuuiriki can participate providing they do not use the Bijuu or its additional benefits such as chakra pool. Loss by a Jinchuuriki will not result in loss of the Bijuu as this is not a Bijuu contest.

12] Chuunin NPCs may have one affinity and no KGs.

Jounin Exam Application:

Each participant will be asked to demonstrate the following skills: strength in battle, leadership and intelligence with regard to strategy. As such, each participant will have to create 3 NPC Chuunins with no KGs to take the place of a shinobi team they will be leading into battle. The Jounin participant will also join the battle and not just stand on the sidelines. The details of this entry form will not be viewed by the general public in order to keep your sensitive information a secret. However, the details will be reviewed to guard against unfavorable powers and each contestant will be asked to modify themselves if something is found to be outside the generally accepted zone practices.

Name:
Time Zone:
Best days and times to RP:
Will you fight to the death?:
DK Rank:
RP Rank:
Village in game:
Village in RP:
Affinities(3):
KG(1):
Special Weapons:
Custom Jutsu:
Summons:
Seals:
Enhancements:

Chuunin 1:
Name:
Physical Description:
Village:
Affinity:
Special Weapons:
Custom Jutsu:
Summons:
Seals:
Enhancements:

Chuunin 2:
Name:
Physical Description:
Village:
Affinity:
Special Weapons:
Custom Jutsu:
Summons:
Seals:
Enhancements:

Chuunin 3:
Name:
Physical Description:
Village:
Affinity:
Special Weapons:
Custom Jutsu:
Summons:
Seals:
Enhancements:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:51:28 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Jounin Exam Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »

Accounting of DP Donations:

1] Envy = 150 DP
2] Arpax = 500 DP
3] The Wanderer = 1000 DP
4] Shadowfire = 150 DP
5] Leaf Sannin Nathan = 2000 DP
6] Uchiha Taraka = 1000 DP
7] Chuunin Exam Portion = 10,000 DP

Total: 14,800 DP

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED:

1] Legit Nakumoro
2] Kimimaro Kaguya
3] Risu Uchiha
4] Shadowfire Hyuuga
5] Uetto Senju
6] MiyukiUchiha
7] NaturesMasterRay
8] Bocchiere
9] Nara Eric
10] Uchiha Taraka
11] Neku Sakuraba
12] Izaku Raiken

ALTERNATES:
1] 'Silver' Moonfire
2] Styx
3] Renji Nakara
4] Kotetsu

JUDGES:

1] Kamui..................................... Central time. Available on the weekdays.
2] Nagasi....................................Eastern Standard Time (EST)
3] Nathan................................... EST
4] Arpax......................................EST
5] Sabumaru...............................EST

6] Kotetsu...................................contestant 03-09-12
6] Kite.........................................Mountain
7] Desert Devil Kabushiki_Dark...EST
8] Satetsu...................................EST
9] Raifudo.................................Pacific
10] Court....................................Unknown try night time with respect to EST./color]

ROUND ONE MATCH UPS:

1] Risu Uchiha v/s Izaku Raiken...................................Scheduling Conflicts
1] Izaku Raiken v/s Uchiha Kotetsu............................private zone 03-12-12
2] Uetto Senju v/s Kimimaro Kaguya..................Completed
3] NaturesMasterRay v/s Shadowfire Hyuuga....Completed
4] Uchiha Taraka v/s Legit Nakumoro.................Completed
5] MiyukiUchiha v/s Bocchiere............................Completed
6] Nara Eric v/s Neku Sakuraba...............................Scheduling conflicts
6] Nara Eric v/s Styx.........................................Completed
7] Neku Sauraba v/s Moonfire "Silver"......................Schedulilng Conflict
7] Moonfire "Silver" v/s Renji Nakara.........................Completed

ROUND TWO MATCH UPS:

1] Shadowfire Hyuuga vs Uchiha Taraka
2] Uetto Senju vs Nara Eric
3] Moonfire "Silver" vs Whoever wins the last match

Projected DP Prize Awards

Round One:

8 = 100 DP ....800 DP
~NaturesMasterRay...paid
~Legit Nakumoro.......paid
~Bocchiere.................paid and declined by recipient
~MiyukiUchiha............paid
~Kimimaro Kaguya.....paid
~Styx.........................paid
~Renji Nakara............paid

6 = 200 DP....1200 DP
~Shadowfire Hyuuga...Paid
~Uchiha Taraka...........Paid
~Uestto Senju.............Paid
~Nara Eric...................Paid
~Moonfire "Silver".......Paid

Round Two:

3 = 300 DP...900 DP
~Uchiha Taraka............Paid
~UettoSenju [no prize for the account was sold]
3 = 500 DP ...1500 DP
~Shadowfire Hyuuga....Paid
~EricNara....Paid.

ROUND THREE MATCH UPS:
1] Shadowfire
2] Eric Nara
3] None

Round Three:

ShadowFire awarded 2nd = 3000 DP
Eric Nara awarded 1rst = 5000 DP + Secret Custom Weapon!(RP only)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:47:26 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

LegitNakumoro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »

I, Legit Nakumoro, Has applied for the jounin exams.
The registration form should be in your SL inbox.
I hope to do well and also entertain others (:

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:45:35 AM »

Thank you. Point in case.

IF your log in name is different than the character you will enter into the exams...please let me know what your character name is.

thanks

RisuUchiha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »

I, RisuUchiha, Has applied for the jounin exams.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 07:22:38 AM »

I, UettoSenju, Has applied for the jounin exams.

Also, if you don't know my log in name is Kirk.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 04:21:09 PM »

Thanks.  It is just that when awarding DP I have to have the log in name often as not in order to even get the account to show up.

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 10:15:34 PM »

I Shadowfire Hyuuga, have applied for the Jounin exams.
The registration form is compiled into three parts, within the SL mailbox of Desert Dweller KayentaMoenkopi.

Though it's kinda pointless as I've already passed the Jounin exams once, I think this will be fun. I can't wait to see what people can do :D
Until such time as the exams begin, I will spend much time in the zones honing my skills in RP, and spend some time in private fights to master new jutsu.

Can't wait to see how everything will go.

Oh. And

Good Luck to everyone!
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 02:59:53 AM »

I'm up for being a referee and playing security. I have also asked for the help of a few certain others to be security as well. Though, I cannot guarantee the safety or harm and life or death of those who follow or break the rules or guidelines of the Jounin participants or observers.

tl;dr: Don't do anything stupid, for those of you who are participating or observing. >:o

Shadowfire

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 11:14:06 PM »

@kage: It seems to me that no matter what, we can not assure safety, or life and death of any participant, but nonetheless, this will be an interesting exam sequence. I just can't wait to see who's going to be in it, and how good they are...
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

MiyukiUchiha

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 10:54:44 PM »

I, MiyukiUchiha, have applied for the exams.
I hope to entertain many people without disappointment.
I wish everyone luck. ^^
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:44:35 PM by MiyukiUchiha »

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »

I NaturesMasterRay have registered for the exams I look forward to good matchs ^^
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 04:33:40 PM »

Alright I applied for the exam, lets see what the kiddies are capable of.  :twisted:

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:03 AM »

I have applied for the Jounin Exams. Might as well take a crack at it; I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

(Any questions about my app, ask in SL, although I'm sure you would do that anyway. ^_^)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Shadowfire

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 03:25:43 AM »

@bocc: Crap... You were supposed to be the reff man. Now I have to contend with you? Meh. If we're paired. At least the battle will be interesting... :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.