Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Jounin Exam Thread [completed]  (Read 25446 times)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Jounin Exam Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »

*Totally thinks Bocc is just hatein' because he told him off, and was right.* But I digress.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

*Totally thinks Bocc is just hatein' because he told him off, and was right.* But I digress.

You actually managed to complain about that part of the Preta Path that I WAS NOT doing wrong. I can will the barrier up and there are still no seals on my hands. You never mentioned me moving whilst doing it. Even if you had been correct with your whining that would have made it, what? Bocch 37 Solo 1? 

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »

I guess Taraka can be considered a former Kage... Never really seemed like it but under the technicality umbrella...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »

I guess Taraka can be considered a former Kage... Never really seemed like it but under the technicality umbrella...

Due to terrible timing, I'd say not. Also, I'm already competing.
 :D

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »

I could own Bocc', but I'm too lazy to apply. Besides, you have Shadow, yourself, Kirk, and Takara. Any of you could beat him, but just make sure you poke him in his eyes so he can't use them.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 07:07:24 PM »

I could own Bocc', but I'm too lazy to apply. Besides, you have Shadow, yourself, Kirk, and Takara. Any of you could beat him, but just make sure you poke him in his eyes so he can't use them.

You foolish fool! You have fallen right into my trap! Now that everyone is going to be aiming for my eyes I will just replace them with bear traps disguised to look like Rinnegan. Haha!

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 07:10:25 PM »

You foolish fool! You have fallen right into my trap! Now that everyone is going to be aiming for my eyes I will just replace them with bear traps disguised to look like Rinnegan. Haha!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »

...Besides, you have Shadow, yourself, Kirk, and Takara. Any of you could beat him, but just make sure you poke him in his eyes so he can't use them.

No, I'm not entirely sure I could beat an immortal with rinnegan. Maybe the others could, but I highly doubt that I could muster that one. And I have to wonder about how the matchmaking was done.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »

...Besides, you have Shadow, yourself, Kirk, and Takara. Any of you could beat him, but just make sure you poke him in his eyes so he can't use them.

No, I'm not entirely sure I could beat an immortal with rinnegan. Maybe the others could, but I highly doubt that I could muster that one. And I have to wonder about how the matchmaking was done.

I think you could.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 12:11:57 AM »

Could a bracket be made of who is fighting who and all... I would be interested in knowing who all is defeating who in the terminate as in Naruto everyone could see who fought who in the Chuunin Exams.

Already Did, Kirk. Just check the first page. I edit stuff into the two initial posts as they occur. But thanks for asking. that was a really good idea.

Also it would be kind of neat if people would go and mingle in Ninja Central...A.K.A Amegakure...during the fights. Rp it up and stuff! make bets or whatever.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »

That's a bunch of negativity. If I can do it, anyone can!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:57 AM »

*Being all  humble like* I plan to just take it one match at a time, giving my all to face every opponent.  Hell after all anyone can be beaten on any given day.... plus I have to strive to win some DP  :twisted:  therefor, I will do what is logic and void Bocc's eyes  :D

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2012, 11:31:02 AM »

Spoken like a true Konoha nin! he he

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 10:20:25 PM »

Spoken like a true Konoha nin! he he

We got the self-granted powah, although we will refrain from abusing it during the Exams... Assuming my opponent ever decides to get back to me. ~_~

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 05:01:45 AM »

If Eric's opponent doesn't get on that means he gets an auto-win correct? Which means easy DP if I am correct.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.