Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Jounin Exam Thread [completed]  (Read 25448 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Jounin Exam Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2012, 07:25:27 AM »

@ Eric: I will pm around and see what I can do. I have two alternates so far.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49:27 AM »

Thanks for all the support, but I am not gonna make the cut. I may make the practice team... may. Right now it is hell I have never played against "men" this big and talented. I am an O-Lineman which means I'm getting pounded every play. A lot of pain my body is feeling, my young ones.

I will find out Saturday exactly how this will play out, and I can assure you all I am not nor will ever be leaving SL. Rp is in my blood it flows through my veins and just like my brothers on the football field... you guy (and girls) are my family....... yeah I take this shit for real.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2012, 07:58:15 AM »

Soldier onwards man, we're all rooting for you (the ones who aren't openly, are secretly...)!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »

Ah Kirk, your words do bring smiles to my lips!

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2012, 07:37:49 PM »

Ah Kirk. You're gonna make me cry. Such beautiful words to express the truth within this world. Within this realm where we are bonded most tightly through a variety of means. It seems good that you will not leave. Shinobilegends isn't a 'fling' it's a passionate love that is forever. I'm glad you see it that way as well Kirk. Also. Congratulations on making the cut into the second round ^_^ Well done. I am also sorry to hear you will not make the cut. It is quite disheartening, but I wish you the best in your current endeavor.   :D
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2012, 05:28:46 AM »

I have practice tomorrow so I got on for just a short amount of time to tell everyone I will know by Monday what is to become of this football ordeal and whether I will drop out of these exams or not... I would truly love to be able to do both but it would be pushing it. 

I have been out of football for three years now so my body isn't use to the physical toughness it take to compete anymore, however I press forward for my final  practice. It truly does inspire me to do my best when I see how much support I get from my fellow rpers. I have never seen myself to be anyone important or to even be thought about at SL, but it seems I have more people here that enjoy my company then I ever knew.

Note: I am 1-2 seconds slower then most of  the other O-Line man in the 40, 4-6 inches shorter at my 6'2, and 50-75 pounds lighter at my 295, but I have one thing that they can never compare with...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 05:37:06 AM by UettoSenju »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »

Big boo- Oh wait, the Will of Fire. Yes, that is completely what I intended to say.... -bies. 8D

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2012, 06:10:49 PM »

Onwards Kirk, the majesties of accomplishing your athletic career, besides the challenege, shall be greater than me finally getting to fight an oppoent in the exams! Stay strong and keep your fiery, yet iron will up and I'm certain that if you aren't a starter; you will feel you did your best to the very end to get the result that comes through!

P.S. Don't eat pie if the gold comes, becuase pie is infinite. ~_~

P.S.P.S: Fight is finally beginning in zone 1, March 4, 2012. Let's see how it goes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:58:28 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2012, 06:44:35 AM »

I made the practice squad so I am thankful for that. And it seems I should be on quite a bit although not as much as I was before all this. After all for years I am one of/was Konoha's most active members. I have also decided to stay in the Jounin Exams for the simple fact I want to see this thing threw.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2012, 11:27:47 AM »

Congratulations man, it's great to see that you've reached that extra mark~  :P
Your dedication to SL is commendable, as it has been in the past, and continues to be in the present.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2012, 03:47:31 AM »

Congratulations Kirk! I look forward to possibly facing you in the future.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Shadowfire

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »

Kirk. Well done. I am glad you made the team. Congratulations.

As for this jounin exam. People need to hurry the hell up and get on with their battles! I'm bored of waiting! XC
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2012, 01:10:20 AM »

This stuff takes time. Especially when there are things to be settled in an OOC manner. >_>

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2012, 05:40:14 AM »

Ok. If by Friday midnight I don' t have word back from the other teams we are proceeding to round two. So clear your schedules just in case!!

Actually a change in those plans. I got more people to team up with those who have been waiting. Two more matches to go and then it will be round two. Just hold on guys. I know it seems like forever but truthfully this is going much quicker than the Chuunin Exams. You all have been great about getting things done.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:01:59 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Shadowfire

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »

Congratulations Eric, on moving to Round two....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.