Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 57353 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2012, 10:17:36 PM »

A few rules that have been discussed several times in the past.

There is also the fact that I know of 4 people including myself that oppose our vast numbers(from the council), a relevant number given that we began working a week ago and the most that from the council that voiced their opinion on a matter were 9.

So which way do we go first? I'd say it would be pointless to rearrange things after we have everything else done. But if anyone has a more urgent matter in mind, then by all means speak up.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2012, 03:52:20 AM »

I move that we rectify that little point that was brought up in the Ranketsu issue. Should a jinchuuriki go inactive for any reason then authority of the bijuu should go to the one ruling in the situation be it kage or leader of organization.

What say you?
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2012, 05:40:11 AM »

============================
Bijuu Inactivity Rules v 3.0

* Note that the words "Village" and "Kage" can be interchanged with "Organization" and "Organization Leader" *

1. If a current jinchuriki is inactive for longer than 2 weeks the bijuu in question shall be stripped of its host and placed under the security of the jinchuriki's kage.

2. While a village houses a host-less bijuu, it is the kage's responsibility to "fight for" and "protect" said bijuu from any challengers if they chose to not hand the bijuu over.  This also means that in a jinchuriki match, the kage in question has the possibility of dying just as it is in any other official bijuu challenge.
* Should the defending kage already have their own bijuu (X) sealed within them during the period challenged for the inactive bijuu (Y), they are allowed to use the tails of their own bijuu (X) for any duration of the challenge.  They are unable to use the powers of the sealed bijuu (Y) unless they are that bijuu's jinchuriki *

3. The kage of the host-less bijuu is given an unlimited amount of time to distribute the beast to a host.  However, until the bijuu is sealed within a host, the kage is responsible for accepting all challenges for it instead.

4. In the event of the inactive host returning to activity while the kage is under the possession of the repossessed bijuu, the kage has the choice of resealing the bijuu back into the returning user.  However, if this user becomes inactive again for a period of more than 2 weeks the bijuu will once again be stripped of them and given back to the kage.  After this second strike, the inactive user in question will be unable to receive that particular bijuu until it is passed on to a new host and won back via an official challenge.

5. If it so happens that both the active jinchuriki and the host's current kage are inactive for a period of longer than 2 weeks, the bijuu shall go to the Bijuu Council for redistribution under their discretion within said village.

============================

I believe that point is already addressed in rule 1.  If these rules are actually followed as such, this means that the Turtle (In Rank's specific situation) is now under the mercy of Rakudo since he is the reigning Mizukage of the jinchuriki who has been gone for more than 2 weeks at a time.  It's basically up to him to decide whether or not he wants to allow Rank to possess the Rokubi again or give it to someone else/seal it away.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2012, 09:29:29 AM »

If we're leaving the council open to be as numerous as whatever, why even call it a council? If anyone who wants to be on it can be: why not just leave the thread as is, bring up a topic, count who says "Yes" or "No" to it, and then move on? Why need the title of "council" if it's nothing more prestigious than being able to get a free sample at a store?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »

prestige? When did that ever  matter?

I want a body of people who can work together and get things done. Everyone on the list has skills that are quite useful and hold differing view so as to insure that the discussions are as unbiased as possible.

The way I see it there are some that beg to differ. I don't think everyone has it in them so to speak. I feel uncomfortable along with several others trusting the judgment of a select few.

Seeing how the views are fairly split on this matter I want to suggest that we solve this issue once and for all in the same manner we've been dealing with council and jinchuriki/bijuu issues. A vote within the council with the same rules applying.

This matter caused enough issues and it needs to be dealt with once and for all. People will likely cease on either side after a council vote takes place.

I would like this to be the next thing on the list before we proceed.

Do you think the council should be limited to a certain amount of members?
No. (that's it)
Yes. (state the number you have in mind so we can decide on the number by counting the votes if the member restriction has more than the no member restriction -- then the next thing would be to establish a list of people in accordance to your number, list in which you may or may not be included)

I'll be first:
As stated many times before, there are some I don't find to be eligible in the least, that's just my personal opinion. Secondly, there is no point in having more members that we actually need. As stated, anyone can state their valuable opinion. Lastly, I find it that there is an optimal number for this kind of thing.

Yes, I think the council should be limited.
Number: 8
Member list:
1.Raifudo
2.Zenaku
3.Rares
4.Yumei
5.Kayenta
6.Rakudo
7.Taraka
8.Raishin
9.Raijin
(proper order is important so the we can decide this all in one shot; due to delayed intelligence my list got edited, Raishin switching places with Raijin)

I believe all those names speak for themselves.

As stated, views seem to differ greatly, Kayenta has a point, so does Raifudo, etc. The optimal solution seems to be a vote.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:17:07 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2012, 02:11:15 PM »

Since why I see this as the best method to silence both sides once and for all. With everything to bicker over out of the way, things can be done in an optimal manner.

Not to attack or anything but your reasoning one some of them would actually imply that they are just as useful as bystanders that voice their opinion.

It's not like this is about people that agree or disagree, I'm not trying to compose the council of people that never disagree with me, as a matter of fact, I've had plenty of arguments with most of the people on my list.

Anyway! I am looking forward to this issue being solved regardless of results! :D I trust that either side will abide by the results of this vote.

It's not like I entirely neglect their importance either, but they can state their valuable opinion just as well while outside the council.

Myself and you have indeed shown poor behavior in the past. Raifudo? Not in the slightest. Never once did he lose his temper and his arguments were always based on solid bases while not resorting to baseless insults. Never once did I see him act while not being levelheaded.

Edit:
I guess the bottom line for my reasoning is this:
Some of them may have had a spark at one point or another but that doesn't mean their judgment may be good most of the time even, as such, they would be better off just stating their opinions rather than voting on the matter. I also want the council to be a prestigious one that no one has issues respecting. In the sense that I think not being entirely formed out of people the masses trust greatly and are more than comfortable approaching them with various issues, people that are deemed as reliable by most rather than people that got 2-3 votes during that past election.
Why? Because in my view, the less respected this ideal is, the less respected the council is, and the less acknowledgement it gets. I say this while willing to take the risk that enough people might not find me fitting such requirements and discarding me.

So yeah, bottom-bottom line: My reasoning is me thinking it's a mandatory for this body to be an elitist one. Without exception.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:30:50 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »

I agree with Rare on this. I'd like to be in it if I could but if push comes to shove I'd just go with the 8 man team Rare proposed.

Raishin

• In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »

If possible, I'd like to join this council that I've been invited to. Pardon for the late response, but I was quite busy in RL.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:12 AM »

To my knowledge you are part of it. You may vote on the latest matter. I colored the summing up of the matter in red for those that wish to skip arguments and the alike. (edited my list)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:33:25 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2012, 08:32:26 AM »

I agree, an odd number would indeed be better for tie-breakers.

As far as choosing who we want goes: Well, we'd have to make guidelines, I suppose.

The only reason I continuously suggest making a set number of members is for the sake of having a designated group. I'm not saying to outcast everyone's opinions, no, nothing like that. I'm only asking that the members we elect to participate in such a group are there for casting their votes. At any time their decisions can change based on what they see or hear. Essentially they act like the face of the people they help. That's it. I'm willing to drop my constant dribble of wanting this to happen if it's bugging the lot of people here or even if this is seen as nothing important. But I'd at least like people to recognize where I'm coming from rather than assume I'm doing this to gather elitists who agree with everything I say.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2012, 12:16:12 PM »

Yes, an odd number seems like a good idea, I shall further edit.

So far (on our side) we have Bocc agreeing with my numbers + Rai agreeing at the very list on the fact that a limitation is needed. I will check with Bocc to see if he wishes to stick to my former list or supports the new one more so.

I suggesting stating yes/no + numbers + who for the sake of efficiency and not requiring 3 polls of sorts on the very same matter.

Someone that I've randomly talked to this about said it better than I have so far(my reasoning):
---Original Message from secret due to intimacy(2012-08-04 15:44:47)---
>> they all work together
^----- BS I'm pretty sure I've seen some of those people literally shout at each other and essentially go no bars held arguing. <<; it was entertaining but, that's not working together o.O I'm not sure she knows what a council is. It is a small group of officials who decide what's what.
It is not a large group of non distinct individuals who most people either A.) don't respect. Or b.) don't really know or have any reason to actually listen to.
>>; if half those people told me something of immediately go to you to see if it's legit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:34:18 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2012, 05:11:06 PM »

Yeah that's still fine.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »

I agree with the Rare's list and whatnot. Nine people can function better than how many is in the other list.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »

I would like to personally thank Bocc and Nathan for the great example they are setting for us all. By that I mean, opting for what they believe to be right in spite of such being in their disadvantage. You two are inspiring.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »

I would like to personally thank Bocc and Nathan for the great example they are setting for us all. By that I mean, opting for what they believe to be right in spite of such being in their disadvantage. You two are inspiring.

Yeah, I'm pretty great. If only everyone were as forward thinking as me.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.