Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Gaining mangekyou techniques  (Read 1879 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Gaining mangekyou techniques
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:38:12 PM »

Some agree with my beliefs and some do not. I want to hear your thoughts since it's a matter that fails to have anything set in stone about it.

Well here is the thing. Do you think that obtaining the eternal mangekyou sharingan through the well known means will grant you the mangekyou abilities of the "victim" as well?

Here are my arguments:
-the fact that the pattern of the mangekyou eye changes to a combination of the two does indicate that a fusion of sorts takes place. It would be weird for that change to be a mere aspect thing.
-Sasuke DID state at some point that he could felt Itachi's power running through his new set of eyes.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Gaining mangekyou techniques
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:23:45 PM »

Okay here is my two cents on the subject;

Obtaining the Mangekyo Sharingan itself can only be done by either; Killing someone close to you (sibling,lover,etc), experiencing a traumatic event that would allowed to fully evolve the three-tomoe into the Mangekyo or by physically and mentally training yourself your hardest until you unlock the eyes itself.
As for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan...both users must be related by kin and blood (No swapping then swapping back in order to cheat your way into unlocking the eyes themselves); In other words you must both be Uchiha.

As for the abilities of the Enternal Mangekyo...well that's up to your creativity if you choose to enhance some of the previous Mangekyo's techniques with some of the deceased clan-mates' own or make up an entire new roster to your choosing.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:02:31 AM by KamuiKachi »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:52:33 PM »

I strongly agree with your first paragraph. But people just don't respect that. Even though I am strong supporter of reborns influencing rp and what nots. I dislike how most ignore certain actions they should take via rp to claim their resets. Also, I am quite disgusted with the mere swapping of eyes. Make getting EMS hard work free.

Thank you for your input. Well I know some disagree to getting abilities from the victim, I was curious in regards to their arguments. :O

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 01:06:07 PM »

Has had Grand Master Uchiha for over a year but still hasn't found the decency to claim an EMS. I agree with Rare that people are making it to easy and are not providing RP to claim there Abilities/Kekkei Genkei.

I do think one would obtain ? amount of abilities if not all from the user of the implanted eyes.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 01:45:19 PM »

Hehe. I first got Ems through mere swapping. Then felt guilty and went ahead and went for the hard core option just to cleanse myself in spite of already having it by SL standards. Perhaps if we struggle to enforce a rule that you have to kill the mangekyou user you get the eyes of. Maybe put such as a mental state requirement for ems.
It just seems like too much of a fatigue considering just how many there are.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.