Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Villeage upgrade  (Read 1737 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Villeage upgrade
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:27:45 PM »

I was thinking there should be a way to distinguish the villages with the most active and hardworking players.

So I was thinking of an option to donate gold and gems to your village to improve it's infrastructure. Upon reaching a certain amount of gold and gems the village founds would reset and it would gain an extra point in it's specific buffs, costing more with every extra "level".

For example:
When Konoha reaches 10 million gold and 10000 gems it gains +1 str in buffs. 20 million and 20000 gems for the next point and so on.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
Re: Villeage upgrade
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »

If you are referring to village of 'origin' then this would be a bad idea since most people choose Konoha; for obvious reasons.

If are referring to implementing this into the clan villages, it should still be allowed to be used for clans that like to roleplay for fun. I don't see it as a bad idea but I'm not sure what you mean by 'villages' itself...

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:52:15 PM »

Now it's all based on popularity of the villages, etc.

I guess it can make sense through the thought of our lives as being "The nation with the best economy is the more stable/powerful."

Though, remember, the other villages will be outnumbered through people because they lack aspects other villages (which are more promising due to location, etc.) do. And what if the village that's more prosperous gets more people because the stats are higher? Now you're looking at an inflation of people focusing on just one village.

Like I said, though, it's still a viable idea -- unneeded because it disrupts balance, but viable -- and something that makes sense. Though we still need guidelines. Spit-balling an idea as general as this is not a good start, me thinks.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:16:05 PM »

Well those that just choose Konoha cause "I WANNA BE LIKE NARUTO!" are usually the noobs that won't really count much and don't have much to donate to begin with. The powerful ones would be more relevant such as those that can make 100k gold in a game day and what not.

While this would end up causing an inflation if one village considerably bests the others, each village will still have it's fanatic loyalists. :o
For example(when Kumo is up) Zenaku would not change his race to Konoha just for better buffs. xP

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 11:25:17 PM »

I hate the majority of Kirigakure people, but I'm with them for the buffs.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:56 PM »

Well there are people and people. Some won't do certain things just for the buffs and some would.

Just like some girls won't give out just for money and some would. >> Yeah, I totally called you a whore in an indirect manner. <<

Quest

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 01:14:40 AM »

Don't request about strengthening buff usually gets a "no" for an answer?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »

Meh, just thinking about a way to actually difference villages in strength in-game wise since they aren't perfectly equal, that much should be obvious.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.