Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 78228 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2012, 11:34:38 PM »

1) That is not true...I feel that most of us have to agree within the council before the standard is set but since you decided that the previous council is out without even informing the others the latters says the rest. ->
So, council is out, for now (though I stick with the prior suggested as 'set in stone' for the time being).

2) This actually speaks for itself, Jinzo already has a Bijuu, a Jinchuuriki shouldn't be allowed to challenge other Jinchuuriki since they must defend their own title from foreign invaders and of the lots.

3) I really don't anything about what occurred in this Roleplay but it's to my own knowledge that certain doujutsu users can reach the inner realm of the Jinchuuriki. IE; Sasuke VS Naruto

4) And is this making it any better by calling out the user on such trivial topics? IE; Putting more fuel to the flames will not make this easier...will only make me flagged this topic so I can watch you guys carefully.  :oops:

1) go back to read and see that quote was in context of moving on to another topic for the time being.

2) Madara fought with 2-7 tails against hachibi & kyuubi, what?
- Likewise, you said 'defend their own title from foreign invaders'. Since when was that the task for a jinchuuriki? They're war-tools.
- Yugito left Kumo for no reason; seems like she's a runaway (missing-nin now).

3) She was a 'demon child' that Kayenta spawned from a god-mod of a 'spouse'. No doujutsu, etc.

Part demon/vampire on her fathers side and human from her mother, she has dark black hair and green eyes which flame with a green fire. Uses her demon flame and can speak to others telepathically.

Her bio.

4) I'm simply recalling what everyone has witnessed to further show why she's unsuitable.

Edit: Fixed quotes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:38:51 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2012, 12:12:42 AM »

2) Madara fought with 2-7 tails against hachibi & kyuubi, what?
- Likewise, you said 'defend their own title from foreign invaders'. Since when was that the task for a jinchuuriki? They're war-tools.
- Yugito left Kumo for no reason; seems like she's a runaway (missing-nin now).

Uchiha Madara only used the Kyuubi against the Shodaime Senju Hashirama and even then he wasn't the junuchuuriki, he used the Mangekyo to force a genjutsu on the Bijuu and force it to submit to his will for the purpose of his own self-gains.

Tobi/No name on the other hand fought Killer Bee and Naruto using the collective he gained from his organization and still he wasn't a Jinchuuuriki although he aims to become the Juubi's.

- They may be war tools for the country's use but you forget, you will still have to decide and accept challenges for your title. (Why would a Jinchuuriki that has trained with his own Bijuu want to challenge another for their Bijuu? Wouldn't they need to focus on their own beast?)

- Yugito may have left Kumogakure but she still hasn't continue her RP with Raikage Zenaku so until then she will still be consider part of that village until that roleplay ends. (If Zenaku doesn't have any quarrels with this.)

As for everything else...it seems everything is being one-sided, you disagree to agree but the latter is to agree to disagree.
Almost like a witch hunt for everyone's imperfections when it comes to roleplay and I am starting see faults in everyone's own responses to your own.
I think council should at least hold a vote before anything is decided at all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:19:05 AM by Kamui »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »

I'm not liking the talk of not having jinchuriki able to challenge for more bijuu. That seems like a pointless rule to me.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2012, 12:26:07 AM »

I'm not liking the talk of not having jinchuriki able to challenge for more bijuu. That seems like a pointless rule to me.

That's the thing even the Jinchuuriki isn't satisfied with their own power so they seek out more.
You should focus on your inner world and the beast within so that you can master your tails along with his unique traits that come along with it.
Pointless rule or not, look at it this way...
People were complaining about Zenaku holding more then one beast but the fact is they were in his stead to begin with before his status.
If a Jinchuuuriki is put to the task of defending another beast rather then fighting for it then doing whatever that user does for their own needs then who is to say a Jinchuuriki can just come upon the beasts coincidentally by their governing powers.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:31:36 AM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »

You've been pointing out that the quick take overs were external ones, but given that an inner battle can most likely take place at any time desired by the jinchuriki, it all depends on his strength.  With the mangekyou or rinnegan it would be piss easy due to what you yourself stated.

It is irrational to not allow a jinchuriki to challenge for more. Not sealing more than one inside of them I can fully understand but nothing should be stopping them from hunting other jinchuriki. Maybe someone just wants to form the Juubi. Why should we stop them as long as they are capable?

As for who deserves and who does not? Being capable to win it seems like the only thing that should decide that.

And due to the above, one can clearly make it fast. Real fast. I'd acknowledge an Uchiha Madara reset wise do the bijuu mastery in a day. And I think you yourself said the jinchuriki were capable to do it due to being kg altered, those that naturally have those kg should have no problem. But since MANY would have a problem we have it range from 3 weeks or so Kyuubi at best and half an year worst. Due to reasons Rai stated, we can't really apply time down to the core even for those with the worst chances. Look at it this way, we took those that reasonably could make it in a day, greatly increased their required time while decreasing the required time of those at a disadvantage.
So yeah, what I am basically saying is that with the inner battle or inner meeting just in some cases, if you can control it externally, internally should be no different.

And while some go, "it took them years" and ignore the instant it took others to control externally, look at it this way: Naruto never got proper training to control it up to a certain point, given Jiraiya's attempts failed with him almost dying. From the point at which his training began on the turtle island, and all the way to mastering the nine tails, it was a week or less.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 01:58:45 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2012, 01:52:42 AM »

\It is irrational to not allow a jinchuriki to challenge for more. Not sealing more than one inside of them I can fully understand but nothing should be stopping them from hunting other jinchuriki. Maybe someone just wants to form the Juubi. Why should we stop them as long as they are capable?

This.

As it is, maybe someone saw easy-picking's with one host and decided to choose to use the bijuu to win another.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2012, 02:00:00 AM »

You don't go telling rich people that they can't open more businesses either. >>;

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »

I'm still waiting for a legit reason one cannot' seek out other Bijū if they already have one.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2012, 04:30:16 AM »

This will be my lasts post in this world of SL.

I did not make up anything. The rules about who are on the bijuu council have always been village kages and hosts past and present. I found as many as I could and listed them in the first posts of the Bijuu council thread I posted. That was not hidden from anyone but put into the open for all to see.

The only objection I heard about certain people who were not good enough to sit the council came from you Rares, someone who has repeatedly refused to sit either as a kage or a host. Regardless of how well they RP'd their bijuu, they still are council members by the agreed upon qualifications. No where was it said you had to be a boss in the zones to be a member.  And Rares, since you have never been a village Kage or a host, even though there are council members who are poor zoners, they are MUCH MORE QUALIFIED to sit the council because they know first hand what it is like to be a host and have a special understanding of the stresses that apply to the job which you do not have. EXPERIENCE AND FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE.

Once again I will explain so that everyone can understand. I gave up being the official host of the Nibi because I was not permitted to deny matches to those with a valid reason even though it says in the rules that I am allowed to do so. For some reason, that rule didn't apply to me. So Raifudo, don't be talking about how I am a hypocrite. You would not even stand up for me on the basis of your own rules concerning the refusal of matches.

Zenaku said Yugito would remain the 'vessel' the Nibi was housed in while he as Kage of Kumo would fight challengers. When a suitable host was found, then the extraction would take place. I am not permitted to accept challenges for the Nibi because it would not be fair to those I refused, namely WhiteFang, if I didn't fight him but did fight someone else. The RP is not completed between Zenaku and myself and it is with no differing outcome that he and I choose to RP the extraction of the Nibi than if it resided in an urn. It matters to Zenaku and myself and doesn't effect anyone else and I see no reason why you all are so concerned over an RP you are not part of.

RAifudo is wrong about Nayeli, the child has a name, and has been ever since the night the RP at Suna took place. At no time did she go into the demon realm to speak with the Hachibi. She was right there onthe desert sands when she spoke her native tongue in an attempt to speak to the Hachibi, just as she had done with the Yonbi while Dark was the host the first time. She is a child and assumed it would work just as it had before. And yet you insist upon freaking out about her running about the battle as comic relief so sure that I was going to do something unethical just as you all are freaking out over Yugito as if I would do something unethical with her.

In fact I am and have always abided by the rules of fair play in both matters.

But basically you people have taken everything fun out of this game. And I will be moving on to a place where fun is actually allowed to exist. I will not stick around to be further villified. I am giving all my account to my sister and Neji can either remove the GM powers from my account or give them to Mario. That is for him to say. I shall of course notify him of this change in events.

good bye.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2012, 04:46:10 AM »

R.I.P Kay...  :cry:

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2012, 05:16:58 AM »

Far as I'm concerned, none of you should be upon any council. SL should be as it was and stay that way. The Bijuu changed hands with no problems even when the holder went inactive. Everything went through simple communication and without this over the top belittling.

Now, everyone thinks they're in the position of God to make judgement over a world of fiction that is always breaking barriers on what everyone thought was possible.

Quit constraining a world of endless possibilities and let the game thrive like it used to. If you don't, you'll gladly kill what was once a game of free roaming role playing fun.

NOW STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND RUNNING OFF PLAYERS!

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2012, 05:36:42 AM »

Far as I'm concerned, none of you should be upon any council. SL should be as it was and stay that way. The Bijuu changed hands with no problems even when the holder went inactive. Everything went through simple communication and without this over the top belittling.

Now, everyone thinks they're in the position of God to make judgement over a world of fiction that is always breaking barriers on what everyone thought was possible.

Quit constraining a world of endless possibilities and let the game thrive like it used to. If you don't, you'll gladly kill what was once a game of free roaming role playing fun.

NOW STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND RUNNING OFF PLAYERS!

"No".

Anyways! As Chika and Rare said, what if the case persisted they wanted to pull a tobi and nab themselves all 9 tails to make the juubi? Sure, right now would be a rather far-cry of a possibility since we don't know what WILL happen, but it's merely an example. As it is, using things such as custom weapons with special powers, or substituting resets for similar custom-kg is around the same basis as using rp-acquired powers to gain bijuu. Ergo, using a bijuu to win against another jinchuuriki, no?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2012, 11:12:36 AM »

Again with the ruining site bull. Seriously? People like us, that you often state as rigid, having a stick up their posterior and other offensive means of reference, make it a better place if nothing else. I, myself, have opened the eyes of quite a few demons, werewolves, fairies, etc. and set them straight as well as elaborating to many that god moded mostly out of lack of knowledge or cause no one explained it in detail to them. So yeah, going by your brilliant ideology, I have no right, blah, blah, blah. That doesn't hurt the site. It's the other way around, people that rp in a certain manner, then snap at those like us for "belittling" their overly "creative" natures, while full knowing many gravely disagree with their means and are being a big sore eyes for quite a few are the ones ruining the site, as are those that throw a fit whenever they don't get their way and claim their way anyway no matter what others say(not giving names >>). Pretty much we're praised by those that rp properly as shinobi on SHINOBI legends and those we changed the ways of, them of course being glad the ridiculing of many has stopped raining on them.

As for the council, that is obviously why it is being rewritten. The base it had was obviously an incorrect one given that untrusted people in regards to rp evaluation and what not were in it. As I said, perfect world, that kage and bijuu would be all fine and dandy, but it's not. Whenever I bring the lesser part of your supposed council to those knowing of the ones in question I get "never acknowledged it" "lol U kiddin right" etc. But according to you, council members that make people lol are much more qualified than me, who has been treated as such by the community for quite some time now. That's some nice logic you have. To sum it up, that method is bad cause it doesn't really verify competence in the slightest and it give birth to way more council members than needed. If it come to kage, I have more first hand experience than most in such, I've been like one w/o the title along side the last hokages, even w/o them on multiple occasions. So just cause I choose to not be some power/pride hungry dude and work just like one w/o taking the title doesn't make me anything less. First hand experience and knowledge? It's not like Jinchuriki fights abide by entirely different rules than rp, in fact I aided in many of those upon requests of one or both parties cause Rai and Zen were not on, and they've apparently saw me as the next best thing. As for when it come to rp, my insight in regards to errors and noruto knowledge, surpasses many, that's pretty much the experience and knowledge that should be taken in consideration rather than Rakudo trolling by giving a weakling a bijuu that gets taken by the first challenger, a one year ago Boc or so and suddenly that weakling, that on the most part is ridiculed for his fail when it comes to rp is suddenly eligible for a council seat. Not gods but at least people renown for their ability in a non bashful form, or at least not renown bashfully. If even that doesn't make sense, then yeah, Kayenta is pretty much right.

Well, there are the select few that view rules enforcement badly but that's no different than a bunch of hippies going: Duuuuuuuuuuuude, the government and laws are ruining this country.

The beliefs of Asadi and Kay in means of creativity is that we should let people do and be w/e they want. Yeah, I'm not the only one seeing something bad with that.

Let's get down to getting some head lines.

I didn't yet get a clear response on weather we are putting the pirated kg specified in the rules. Boc said it ain't in the rules and what not, questioned me greatly, and said if it's the way it is, the rules should be more specific about it. I agree with that, it would help us avoid arguments like these taking place in the future.

What of Custom kg, do we agree that it should be there also with the exception of sitters? They should only get one in my view, with no exaggerations. We also need to define the sitter level required. How about pvp extent set to a minimum of 80 for obvious reasons? The point I am trying to make is that this stuff needs to be better specified and the rules should be less ambiguous.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:59:36 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2012, 03:14:26 PM »

For those such as Bullseye, Meizu, and Jolt? Those who have recieved their dōjutsu otherwise but don't plan on resetting? I would give those the benefit of doubt for pirated dōjutsu only. Implantation to recieve DNA from kaguya/yuki shouldn't be allowed because those need to be earned.

Regarding Jinchūriki hunting other bijū, I recall, like Rai stated already, the masked man Tobi using the 2-7 tails against Bee and Naruto to caputure them, so why should it not be allowed here? It's already be seen in the manga someone attempting to aqquire all bijū, but when Zen does it, it's a problem?

Sitters holding KG's...hm, at a certain amount of dk's. I think the limit should be set a bit higher than 80pks. Maybe 100?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2012, 03:18:37 PM »

Well as stated, the pirated being voided only if the combatant demands such. The most recent matter that arose this issue is Boc holding a 6 path rinnegan eye.

You have a point there with the sitters. Yes, it needs to be more fair. In that case, I'd suggest making it 50-70 above the amount of dk you hold.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.