Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77901 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #300 on: May 05, 2012, 05:00:37 AM »

No more resurrecting players +

Quote from: bocchiere on May 03, 2012, 06:15:26 pm
Quote from: Shuren on May 03, 2012, 06:09:24 pm
Officially, no -- but all ninpou-related information from Mangetsu has been transfered to me, which makes sense since its my alt. Also note that Mangetsu wasn't an official jinchuuriki, he having not harboring the beast within his own vessel and all. He was just a possessor and nothing more.

As for Edo Tensei: I made rules that non-Senju shinobis didn't have sufficient chakra to use the ninpou, for it required a huge charka pool to summon one reanimated shinobi. Jinchuurikis, of course, are an exception to the rule. To limit the powers of Edo Tensei, any chakra-based ninpou used by the reanimated shinobi, will be subtracted from the user's chakra pool. Such rules were made in Edo Tensei, the organization.

MI: The manga has yet to show a non-senju shinobi using Edo Tensei. The rules are fair.

You never mentioned that part to me, about draining my chakra for them to do jutsu. How does Kabuto have Senju cells though? So far I need to get another living player to sacrifice, they need to have at least one reset in the areas of the person I am reviving and now they drain my chakra too. You're taking away pretty much every advantage of the jutsu. The immortality isn't even that big a deal as anyone good is going to have fuinjutsu.

The advantage are the following:
- Depending on your reanimation collection, you have a variety of ninpou to choose from
- Immortal weapons

That's it. Edo Tensei, just like Itachi's sealing sword, is too overpowered to be used on SL, hence the reason why the ninpou was debuffed.

MF: I thought I told you about that section of the rules... Oh well, I recall you being a Konohagakure shinobi, and that's why I allowed you to use Edo Tensei. Your situation doesn't change much.
 « Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:25:33 pm by Shuren »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 05, 2012, 05:12:41 AM »

Apparently there will be no more resurrecting already-dead, active SL users, and only those with inhuman quantities of chakra (i.e. jinchuuriki) are able to use it.

Uh... did I leave anything out?  :-?

Please don't tell me...that everyone denying me the use of Edo Tensei?
I mean I was a former Jinchuuriki and then some.
If that is the case then I want Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan to be denied to every Uchiha since everyone tends to trade eyes and cheat their way rather then go the more traditional way.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 05, 2012, 05:20:31 AM »

Apparently there will be no more resurrecting already-dead, active SL users, and only those with inhuman quantities of chakra (i.e. jinchuuriki) are able to use it.

If that is the case then I want Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan to be denied to every Uchiha since everyone tends to trade eyes and cheat their way rather then go the more traditional way.
Were you formerly a user of it? If so, then it might be best to bring it up with Pete.

As much as I wish for everybody who claims possession of the EMS to obtain it in the more traditional, canon-manner, it would pretty much undermine the majority of the role-play staged in SL. Not to mention there'd be an outburst of dissatisfied players. It's simply not healthy.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 05, 2012, 05:26:57 AM »

Were you formerly a user of it? If so, then it might be best to bring it up with Pete.

As much as I wish for everybody who claims possession of the EMS to obtain it in the more traditional, canon-manner, it would pretty much undermine the majority of the role-play staged in SL. Not to mention there'd be an outburst of dissatisfied players. It's simply not healthy.

Alas I was the former Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko until eventually it got extracted then somehow ended up in Raifudo's hands [How the hell this happen? I dunno...it took place in SLS when he became Jinchuuriki.]

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 05, 2012, 05:33:10 AM »

Being a FORMER Jinchuriki doesn't mean squat. What Mangetsu/whatever is saying is that Jinchuriki are excluded from the Senju rule because, due to them having a Bijuu, they have an enormous amount of chakra. When you no longer possess a Bijuu, then you obviously no longer possess its chakra. That being said, the rules for Edo Tensei should be changed. People can train and get higher chakra levels without being Senju. Not only that, but neither Orochimaru or Kabuto are confirmed to be Senju or have Senju cells. So, it's kind of odd to have such a rule, don't you think?

Shuren

• In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:21 AM »

I wasn't aware that Ryuuji gave the reanimation technique's blueprints to you, Kamui. But since Ryuuji was your neo subordinate for quite some time, I suppose I missed something.

Were you part of the cult? Are there records of you using Edo Tensei? When?

That aside, I do like to mention that Edo Tensei was downgraded in power. If you have records of using Edo Tensei, then, by all means, use the technique. Just know it's not as free.

MI: Aside from you, Kamui, I also obtained the eternal mangekyou sharingan through traditional means. It's quite true. Now that I'm thinking more about it, I got a hint on how to obtain it through you.  I don't know if you can recall, but we crossed paths long ago... During the time Ryuuji's Guntai was in war with Neo, you carelessly rp'd through Madara, your previous account, before me and my partner in the zones.

You rp'd your way in, and introduced yourself before us, saying, "Nice eyes (I was known as Uchiha back then)." Of course, Madara, your account, was the one who chattered away and hinted that hatred was the the key to upgrading my eyes. At that time, I had Mangekyou sharingans.
And so... I killed Joker, my Uchiha brother, took his eyes, and implant them to mine a year later.

I have no clue on how others obtained their Eternal Mangekyou Sharingans, but I'm not relinquishing mine.

Edit: I'll post the rules of Edo Tensei tomorrow. It's somewhere on my computer.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:45:28 AM by Shuren »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:57 AM »

Alas I was the former Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko until eventually it got extracted then somehow ended up in Raifudo's hands [How the hell this happen? I dunno...it took place in SLS when he became Jinchuuriki.]
Edo Tensei's considered a 'claimed' technique, where similar to the Summoning Technique, one cannot use it without signing the master scroll. As for how Raifudo came into possession of the Kyuubi when it was yours as you say... well, blame Gyu-chan.  :-?

But as Nathan's stated, being a bijuu alone does not give one full rights to the technique, 'lest they have signed the 'master scroll'.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 05, 2012, 05:36:15 AM »

Please do not generalize, there are those that got it the right way. For the record, not just the senju have great chakras.

Tobi: Senju ancestor got the body and physical energies of the sage; Uchiha ancestor the eyes, spiritual energies, and his powerful chakras.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:43:07 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 05, 2012, 05:46:51 AM »

@Shun

Back in <Neo> heyday, I was supervising most of Ryuuji's visions and work...I used the Edo Tensei technique before it was even acknowledged as "claimed" jutsu and I am starting to get irked on these "claims" since it was said that such restrictions hinder roleplay but what can this one voice here do? Absolutely nothing.
As for the blueprint?
You ever question to how Ryuuji got it along with his former power back after the Totsuka's sword did it's work?

EDIT;

It is to my knowledge that Edo Tensei has no master scroll in the manga, just varies in knowledge from character to character but it still has a strong weakness despite the resurrected former abilities.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:48:07 AM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 05, 2012, 05:49:35 AM »

Some techniques have been "claimed" mainly due to being "too much" to leave lying around for grabs.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 05, 2012, 05:50:59 AM »

Uhh.. Kamui:

I was the Kyuubi's host for over 2 years. It did NOT happen on SLS. I took it with me to SLS. It's been well about half a year (or more) since I gave it to Zenaku. so, we're looking at, almost, 3 years going back (if not more).

Edit: I actually have a picture, from August 1st, 2009, that has my bio saying I have the Kyuubi.

And that was still months after I got it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:53:44 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2012, 05:52:01 AM »

Some techniques have been "claimed" mainly due to being "too much" to leave lying around for grabs.

I can't wait till I actually put up my copyrights...I bet we won't see eye to eye that much afterwards.  :oops:

Edit: Actually saw Jonny's post and will point out some "things" in later posts.

Not two years sir, more like a year and a half..going on two years after the prior arrangements that were set up between you two.
I know this for a fact since I actually never seen someone vouch for your previous Jinchuuriki status except in SLS's forums.
More stolen by you actually now that I recall...after I redistributed the bijuus again, I eventually lost my status due my weakness in connecting with my beast...then eventually I became defeated for the title then everything gone to the toilet after that.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:59:54 AM by Kamui »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 05, 2012, 05:57:08 AM »

I can't wait till I actually put up my copyrights...I bet we won't see eye to eye that much afterwards.  :oops:
Only canon kinjutsu and summonings should be considered claimable... but hey, I wanna see what you have in mind!  :)

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2012, 06:02:37 AM »

Only canon kinjutsu and summonings should be considered claimable... but hey, I wanna see what you have in mind!  :)

I would but it will cause complaints amongst the community of the "claimed" since my copyrighted will contradict most jutsus that people began listing as their "claimed" custom or canon jutsu.  :roll:
I mean look what happened with the Sword of Totsuka and I made the original claim on it before giving it to someone who won't defile such use of the technique.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:04:40 AM by Kamui »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2012, 06:03:26 AM »

More stolen by you actually now that I recall...after I redistributed the bijuus again, I eventually lost my status due my weakness in connecting with my beast...then eventually I became defeated for the title then everything gone to the toilet after that.

Stolen? You obviously don't know the story.

I challenged Iori, who had the Kyuubi at the time, and he declined the challenge. Instead, he asked, in return, that I help him get another bijuu. I accepted and he gave me the Kyuubi. Weeks after that, in my attempt to obtain one for him, he had disappeared. I shrugged and decided since he gave it to me, I might as well put it to use.

Edit: And as you say it was a year and a half: No. Even if that were true, the bio page on SLS that existed, until Q removed it, was dated before that.

That said, I had made my freewebs bio when I got the Kyuubi and that's dated as copyright 2009.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:06:05 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.