Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 78184 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #330 on: May 05, 2012, 10:07:28 PM »

Well you forget a good many things.

Yeah I am back. so what...

Anyway, For starters it mattered not what occurred on SLS. Do not think to pull your mythical 'most people think this or that' argument with me either. I have as yet to see a poll erected anywhere concerning this whole fiasco. With out a vote, and a real one...you all or no more of an authority than SLS was.

Many many many people hated SLS and denied that they were anything but a detriment to SL RP. Even to the founding of the Anti-SLS league.

The main thing about SLS was that we stressed it over and over again that RP there did not effect RP on SL. So don't go trying to call that back cause it don't jive. SLS was totally separate and only overlapped in Suna RP because we RP'd the same events in both boards. And still we did not RP all of those events, such as Uijo's unlawful entry to Suna.

have fun boys. I plan to.
~Kay, over and out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:12:46 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 05, 2012, 10:23:37 PM »

If killed while challenging a host, the host as well as the other 8, have the right to deny any further challenges as long as the resurrection was not cannon. (anyone can make up random resurrections, and usually, methods are crappy and impossible. Ex: Luka's perfect reincarnation even though idk the details.) Are you, as formerly dead character, to find this unfair, present the council with a full scale elaboration of the resurrection method used so that it can be checked and debated for legitimacy.

Well, as far as canon goes, we don't really have many ways to resurrect. I don't think people would want to make new characters either.

We have self-sacrificial ways to bring someone back to life (chiyo).
Nagato's 7th path (which we don't know the limits of).
Edo Tensei (which isn't resurrection as it is animation).

Pretty sure I'm missing a few.

Edit: Added methods of resurrections.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:34:31 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 05, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »

Just a suggestion here that just accord to me.

Aren't we doing things rather backwards  :o It seems like a better and more efficient idea to get a council up and running first, before starting in a new wave of rules. I propose gathering any ones names who are interested and have a poll (top ten win) From there you can go to the rules, obviously still allowing outsiders to post ideas or suggestions and then have the council vote on said rules. This in turn gives people the democracy (ie, you got a chance to vote someone in) and would put to rest any issues already voted on. I say this because as of right now, there really is no council, therefore no authority to implement anything.

Maybe I'm just crazy though.....
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 05, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »

It seems like a better and more efficient idea to get a council up and running first, before starting in a new wave of rules. I propose gathering any ones names who are interested and have a poll (top ten win)

Just how many names do we have to put up? And how do we find who wants to be in this council?

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 05, 2012, 10:40:40 PM »

Well that didn't last long.
I didn't see a poll at yours either so that one is no different. Weather the "people" acknowledge what we do or not is up to them. There can always be eccentrics that make up their own rules, violate the current one and claim their bijuu in spite of being stripped due to such violations. We, nor any other council hold any actual SL authority, in the sense, that we can't oblige people to follow what we say, respect rules, etc. by banning, muting or what not. SL doesn't have and never will have rules on rp, i.e. that will be officially punished on moderator/admin level upon breaking. Not even the basic ones linked in the zones is followed by such punishments upon repetition.

As for a poll, I asked around quite a bit and as such, I would be more than confident. However! Unless I am provided with the fact that the same IP can not vote multiple times. Otherwise, people can easily cheat, just as how one can have 30+ alts, one can have/make a similar number of accounts. Personally, I am at a point at which I would not be surprised to find you attempting to cheat.

However, other than willing to remove you, I do not see your issue, the rest that are removed are either inactive or have a bad reputation, it being either for people just not trusting them (Boc: even if skilled... how many would go to him?) as for the rest I am referring to about reputation, as much as you'd like to accuse me of abusing "most say..." you know damn well of the sl reputation they have, be it their skill or poor judgement. Of course, were the inactive to return, they would most likely be welcomed back.

As for yours, the old one anyway, the base... well if you ask anyone "do you think anyone that has been a kage or jinchuriki, regardless of their reputation, circumstance, ability, rp skill, insight?" it's only logical what most would say. It's like considering all that have houses brilliant and hard working while ignoring the possibility of inheritance or winning the lottery, etc. You could at least try to understand where we are coming from before calling us out on "overthrowing", "power hungry", etc.

It seems more than obvious who would win in a fair poll in my view, but as long as one can make countless accounts... :/

As for calling me out on my/our mythical [...] and going all "where is your poll?!" you even did that on number of resets influencing kg strength and most disliking non-shinobi characters, and I don't me vendors or random civilians. When in reality, the answer to that poll would be more than obvious.

And the stressing of not being SL connected only came after some months in which it was the opposite, it was around that time that I deemed it useless and left.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:45:32 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 05, 2012, 10:44:04 PM »

Just how many names do we have to put up? And how do we find who wants to be in this council?

Well, for it to be even worth polling there would have to be 10+ Exact number, I don't know yet. As too finding the names well thats a different story. Some have suggested using kages and past jinchuriki, but others have said inactive or not reliable. As for the inactive part I do not know, but for reliable, if they are voted in, it would seem others did not agree.

So in essence for names as I went off topic, pretty much anyone interested, whether you think they suck or not xD as the votes will show what people want.

(This idea is still in the making, so please help me, by pointing out flaws, or better way to find names)

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 05, 2012, 10:51:16 PM »

As for a poll, I asked around quite a bit and as such, I would be more than confident. However! Unless I am provided with the fact that the same IP can not vote multiple times. Otherwise, people can easily cheat, just as how one can have 30+ alts, one can have/make a similar number of accounts. Personally, I am at a point at which I would not be surprised to find you attempting to cheat.

Hmmm, didn't think about that. I couldn't tell you how the polls work or if there is a way to prevent that, so you would have to ask a mod, cause you got me there.

Also, sorry for double posting  :cry:

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 05, 2012, 10:53:38 PM »

I would go for either 9 or 11. That way we have an uneven number and avoid 5 pro vs 5 against.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 05, 2012, 10:56:11 PM »

I actually read that, scientifically proven, the average large group functions smoothly with 7 members being the highest.

I'm not implementing it, I'm just saying since a random fact popped into my mind.

Anyway!

Going by the poll, I noticed this:

1) Having multiple votes on your platter doesn't mean you can vote for the same person. It's one vote per option.
2) You can't see who voted.
3) You can add a LOT of people to the list.

Trev

• View Profile

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 05, 2012, 11:06:14 PM »

Perhaps people who've voted should also post their choice, so that we have a way of knowing who has voted, and how many have voted for a particular choice?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »

I can make a poll on a seperate thread. Have it up for a week and then remove it after a print screen of the results.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 05, 2012, 11:11:55 PM »

I can make a poll on a seperate thread. Have it up for a week and then remove it after a print screen of the results.

Is this a practice poll, or the official one? As we haven't figured out a good number besides the fact that is has to be odd.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 05, 2012, 11:14:05 PM »

Official. I'm just suggesting right now so we have a head's-up.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 05, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »

Ah, I understand now!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 24 queries.