Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 78328 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #375 on: May 06, 2012, 01:58:06 AM »

When the poll is made. Should we leave the "keep old council?" option? Or can we all agree that a number of 9 elected by the population is way better suited.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 06, 2012, 02:01:23 AM »

Hmm. good question. better keep the old council as an option. Just because you are holding an election for a new council doesn't mean people want one, you know? Those are my thoughts.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 06, 2012, 02:07:37 AM »

Good point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 06, 2012, 02:09:26 AM »

Well if we were to even consider keeping the old council, it would need to be edited. As some kages have been taken off and like in Pete's case some may not want it
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 06, 2012, 02:12:54 AM »

Pete doesn't?  :evil:

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 06, 2012, 02:14:58 AM »

certainly. But that can occur after it is decided. New council or old council. Then who serves on each.

I kind of think that who ever wishes to serve should be considered. Like I did when I added up the names of those who were eligible by the old standard. I listed all eligible I could get people to recall had been kage or host, then asked each to say if they wished to serve or not. I indicated where one was already counted so it would still just be one vote.

anyway...see what people think by adding that option to the poll. to keep the old one I mean. And I don't know...maybe just merge the two in the end. There will be many duplicates anyway.

but it should be done by open consensus if a change is desired. Not by the buddy system.

I believe Pierre said he did not wish to serve. It is in the discussion threads pages ago.

Trev

• View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #381 on: May 06, 2012, 02:17:55 AM »

Makaze is me, Pete. But I was unaware that someone put me as a council. Who the hell did that?

Edit: Well, just for future reference, I'm not taking a council seat -- and never planned to. Please exclude my name from the list. I'm just here to give my input and make suggestions.

Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Kite

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 06, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »

Alright so I didn't feel like reading through all 26 pages (I got through the first 10 then decided that I'm too lazy to read through the rest) so what I'm going to say may have already been decided on but I wanted to put in my idea. It's in reference to whether or not people can flee during a fight. I would say that yes they should be allowed to flee, but if they do so there should be some consequences. I will first state the consequences for each person and then state the RP justifications.

If the Jinchuuriki flees:
Should the host try to flee instead of losing their Bijuu, since in terms of RP that doesn't make much sense, they would lose their ability to use any Bijuu abilities they have attained up to that point. They would also be unable to train in Bijuu abilities again for 1 month. If they flee from a second fight, assuming they still have the Bjiuu, then they would be unable to train again for 2 months. Fleeing from a third fight would cause them to then lose their Bijuu completely. Not just lose the ability to use it but it would actually be removed from them.

RP Justification:
Bijuu can be seen as raw destructive force. They live for destruction and combat. When their host decides to flee it goes against how the Bijuu are naturally. This causes friction between the two. This causes the Bijuu to no longer want to cooperate with their host. The 1 month period will be the time it takes for the host and the Bijuu to repair their partnership. After a second time the Bijuu would be even more upset with their host and thus it would take longer to repair this partnership. As stated before the Bijuu will want to continue fighting, so when the host flees the Bjiuu will be upset and will try and break free from the host. This will cause damage to the seal holding the Bijuu in the host. The first 2 times the host flees the seal is weakened but doesn't break. The third time the host flees the seal will be weak enough that the Bijuu will break out and remove itself from the host. Now I know we don't want Bijuu roaming free so we can say that when it removes itself from its host it doesn't have enough power to maintain a living form, having just used it's power to break free from it's old host, so to avoid dying it is looking for a stronger willed vessel. That being the case it will seal itself within the opponent that caused the original host to flee for the third time.

Challenger Fleeing:
Should a challenger flee from a fight against a Jinchuuriki they will be unable to challenge anyone for a Bijuu for 2 months. They will also not be allowed to obtain a Bijuu by other means (such as someone gifting it to them) for these 2 months.

RP Justification:
The battle against the Jinchuuriki will have terrified them to the point that they won't be able to mentally handle another confrontation with the Bijuu in any form until they have done a decent amount of extra training.

Like I said I don't know if another solution was given for fleeing since I skipped a lot of the thread but there is my idea on that. You can love it or you can hate it. Just trying to make it feel more natural instead of just saying "Running away isn't allowed and if you do you just lose your Bijuu because the almighty powers of the Universe say so."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:26:06 PM by Kite »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2012, 12:45:56 PM »

I agree with most of that. Save for the challenger fleeing. The loss should be equivalent on both sides.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,6977.0.html

Just in case the info did not reach you.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:52:18 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 06, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »

I've been busy yesterday with my niece, but i'm back now.

I have no problem voting in public, no one should get offended if they don't get voted for. The council doesn't make you popular it's simply to keep establishment and control over Bijū challenges and rules, nothing more.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »

I've been busy yesterday with my niece, but i'm back now.

I have no problem voting in public, no one should get offended if they don't get voted for. The council doesn't make you popular it's simply to keep establishment and control over Bijū challenges and rules, nothing more.

Actually... it kinda does, I'm already that though. :D

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 06, 2012, 05:56:39 PM »

Make you popular? This is a bijū council so I know you have to be regerring to popularity. xD

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 06, 2012, 05:58:34 PM »

Might (Guy) Jolt is here!  8)
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 06, 2012, 06:06:50 PM »

You know I notice that when I do something I am jumped on with both feet and told how horrible I am.

When I do something good the result is the same.

but you let someone else do the same thing and no one says a word about it. And mostly it is the people complaining about me who are the ones doing it.

I had a good idea and posted it in an appropriate place. yet get lambasted for it.
Yet rares can just spam the same thread and no one says a word about it.

I believe enough is enough already and you all need to lay off of me. I am not pleased by the level of harassment that is dished out to me on a daily basis and how it just seems to be fine and dandy with everyone too.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »

I'm included in that speech?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 24 queries.