Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77819 times)

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #390 on: May 06, 2012, 06:11:47 PM »

I never said anything with negative remarks Kay, just gave you the proper place to put it. Not everyone has -100 hostility towards you, though in your position from what's been going on it may seem that way.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 06, 2012, 06:18:06 PM »

Did I name names?

And you know what nerks me too?

You can't say the bijuu council thread was inactive. It isn't the...what was it called...Polygamists unite thread...for crying out loud.  I t was a COUNCIL. Created to be permanent.

A place where all bijuu discussions were to take place. A pinned topic to be used over and over again each time things needed to be talked about.

The whole reason, it seems to me, that the council thread was not used based on it being inactive is just plain idocy.

And how many times has this been explained? And yet is any of this occurring where it was supposed to? For pete's sake, Kamui even closed the thread and another NEW one was started rather than use the council thread.

Do you not see how this all looks to me? Lame excuses to get rid of the council and just highjack the system.

had I not jumped stiff legged in the air we wouldn't even be getting an election process.

And that includes if a new council should be made and the old one thrown out to begin with. That decision needs to be made by general concerns rather than the boys club just making it so and trying to pull a fast one.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2012, 06:21:58 PM »

Did I name names?

And you know what nerks me too?

You can't say the bijuu council thread was inactive. It isn't the...what was it called...Polygamists unite thread...for crying out loud.  I t was a COUNCIL. Created to be permanent.

A place where all bijuu discussions were to take place. A pinned topic to be used over and over again each time things needed to be talked about.

The whole reason, it seems to me, that the council thread was not used based on it being inactive is just plain idocy.

And how many times has this been explained? And yet is any of this occurring where it was supposed to? For pete's sake, Kamui even closed the thread and another NEW one was started rather than use the council thread.

Do you not see how this all looks to me? Lame excuses to get rid of the council and just highjack the system.

had I not jumped stiff legged in the air we wouldn't even be getting an election process.

And that includes if a new council should be made and the old one thrown out to begin with. That decision needs to be made by general concerns rather than the boys club just making it so and trying to pull a fast one.

I already asked, kindly, to please stop doing posts like these. It simply stirs things that were running smoothly.

You suggested, over and over, we do polls -- fine, we broke down and decided to cooperate.

You suggested we spread the word so more people can have access to being part of a council. Fine, we broke down and we sent the message every way we could.

Now, please, avoid making posts like this that simply say how unjustified the world is and how every fly in the world decided to buzz around you instead of elsewhere.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2012, 06:24:12 PM »

You know I notice that when I do something I am jumped on with both feet and told how horrible I am.

When I do something good the result is the same.

but you let someone else do the same thing and no one says a word about it. And mostly it is the people complaining about me who are the ones doing it.

I had a good idea and posted it in an appropriate place. yet get lambasted for it.
Yet rares can just spam the same thread and no one says a word about it.

I believe enough is enough already and you all need to lay off of me. I am not pleased by the level of harassment that is dished out to me on a daily basis and how it just seems to be fine and dandy with everyone too.

Regardless, what will we do with the time limit? Leave it 2 days or make it a week. We did a pretty good job distributing the information, yes, this includes Kayenta. So the only ones harmed by the small amount of time are those that are being inactive at the given time. Needless to say that the council will accept members it deems as worthy and needed by majority after it is formed.

Some might say it's unfair to go with the two day thing but it's really not. Everyone is given 48 hours to apply and the message was well spread by "us".

I will be more than joyed when it is proven that the old council was disregarded by most if it is not obvious yet. And this time my "most" will be represented by a poll.

You keep complaining about being a victim to a harassment of sorts, you're doing the very same thing. Your post contained at least 3 accusations towards a small-medium group of people.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:33:05 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »

2 day poll is enough time. Teaches those to be active when needed also.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2012, 06:34:02 PM »

I already asked, kindly, to please stop doing posts like these. It simply stirs things that were running smoothly.

You suggested, over and over, we do polls -- fine, we broke down and decided to cooperate.

You suggested we spread the word so more people can have access to being part of a council. Fine, we broke down and we sent the message every way we could.

Now, please, avoid making posts like this that simply say how unjustified the world is and how every fly in the world decided to buzz around you instead of elsewhere.

Why does it take a break down for you to do what is right?

And I have asked time and time again to be treated decently. Call it what you will, I am not out of line by expecting that to occur.  Rather than jump on me Raifudo you should be stopping those who continue to target me every time I open my mouth. But no...you just jump on board and add your tones to the choir.

When I am no longer treated like shit around here I will be most happy to stop complaining about it. Until then, you reap what is sown or I get banned for defending myself publicly when I am publicly attacked.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »

Maybe I said shouldn't when I was supposed to say please? Either way, it's not that serious to think your being attacked with everything you do.

So we can move along with the situation everyone is here for, the voting.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:37:04 PM by Jolt »
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 06, 2012, 06:40:37 PM »

Notice how you're starting it, Kay. Everyone makes suggestions so easily and so kindly.

"Maybe this.."
"Maybe that.."
"I think this would be.."

It's all it takes.

Yet, you, instead, decide to publicize how everyone is attacking you -- everyone.

And I have asked time and time again to be treated decently. Call it what you will, I am not out of line by expecting that to occur.  Rather than jump on me Raifudo you should be stopping those who continue to target me every time I open my mouth. But no...you just jump on board and add your tones to the choir.

When I am no longer treated like shit around here I will be most happy to stop complaining about it. Until then, you reap what is sown or I get banned for defending myself publicly when I am publicly attacked.

You're not making suggestions, you're simply defending yourself from nothing.

"Hey, how come when I said it...!"
"Hey, how come he can...!"

I'm already reporting you. I asked on multiple occasions you refrain from posts like these and you're simply lighting the fire even more. I told you I want none of this banter from anyone - Rares, that means you too: Shut up. If she posts something, let her post it. It'll just get erased as requested by me from the moderators.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 06, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »

I think that it is me who has seen each and every single one of the attack from here all the way to public boards on SL and pms about the realm to me and my friends that I am the best judge of how much is too much.

You just got caught in the cross fire Jolt and that is unfortunate. I have said what I have said and am done.

These things ARE happening and it is a BIG DEAL.

Rares...I nearly posted this but telling people what a cunt I am is not a little thing. You think these things don't get back to me? You thin you have people fooled with your nobility act? And all the others things you have been doing since what?

Since I told you my mother was in the ER and didn't feel like playing  the 27th round of 'lets attack Kay for having demon children' that day. What a horrible crime it was to EXPECT from my own brother to be given a break while I was dealing with that. And not one word to ask how she was or anything. Just instant attacks that haven't stopped since they began. And I am telling you I have had more than a belly full of it.

and here we are.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 06, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »

Exactly around what time will the poll begin Rai?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 06, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »

Tomorrow some time around noon PST.

I'll try and figure out what time that is server time.

Edit:
It's -7; so, server time will be 8 pm for my noon.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:54:06 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 06, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »

I'll be aware when it starts. But that will need to be spread throught the villages, clans, ect. To allow those who haven't logged in yet or doesn't know what's going on to at least vote. I look forward to the time you set though.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 06, 2012, 06:52:01 PM »

Well... it would be way too much work on my behalf to go quote them all, but ever since Raifudo questioned your claiming/reclaiming of your Nibi, an average of 80% of your posts contained attacks towards one or more people. I believe it started with "YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP" being directed at Rai for calmly pointing out what he deemed to be an error in your claim. If you expect people to lay off you, don't provoke them. You took my "I suggest you don't post here" as an attack. You felt the need to point out that I also posted other than my candidature while I already stated that I shared the same quilt. From this point on, to avoid any issues arising, I will try my hardest to ignore every single post you make on here and on SL regardless of what it is. That way, you can cease accusing me of "harassment".

Edit: Sorry Rai, didn't see your post in due time.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:00:50 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 06, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »

yeah that'll work. because apologizing for being a nasty dog is way out of line.

It was all just another example of people thinking they knew what they were talking about. I did nothing wrong with the Nibi. And you all were freaking out so sure that I was. You act lie I am some green horn RPer or something. That My GOAL in life is to see how I can be unfair and get away with murder.

And when I am accused of those things then I am gonna stand up for myself. And then when you attack me for daring to defend myself I will do so again and again and again.

I don't need watch dogged to ensure that my RP is legit.

But tell me how your body became invulnerable to fire again? It is beyond me that there exists a substance on earth that fire can't harm in one way or another. No matter how hot it gets it comes out squeaky clean.

My point there is you have some nerve finding fault with my RP and accusing me of all the things you have done when your character is so obviously flawed and unreal.

And yet for some reason I am viewed as the hypocrite here.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #404 on: May 06, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »

GI is interestes about how many council members there will.be. I apologize in advance if such information was already given. Just did not want to sift through the mud slinging for relevant info.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.