Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: the goblin in suna  (Read 1537 times)

hobbygobby

• View Profile
the goblin in suna
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »

(In my time hear i have seen much, people come and they go. But deep with in the sands, i hold sway. 
Also it has come to my notice , that the sands have been a harboring place for many like me "not that many are". )

Gobby, is seen in a corner of osa,s bar in a drunken haze, onlookers can note that he seems to be rather 'with-it" for one so trashed ,

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: the goblin in suna
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »

Meandering through the village, Moenkopi comes to Osa's for her usual mid-day repast of sushi and fruit. There she find the no-necked Goblin King of Suna in a stupor. Approaching him she comments dryly.

"Hobby. You really have to stop hanging out with Asadi so much. you are picking up the worst habits!"

It is odd seeing the beast without his usual faculty. She recalls the twin bows she bought from him that shoot ice arrows. One she gave to her adopted son Yoshiki and the other to her student Sayaoran. "It would be nice to see you sober once more. When you find your wits, meet me on the training field?"

She wanders away deciding on take out today rather that to dine in.

hobbygobby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 09:34:17 PM »

he would climb to his feet upon hearing kays voice , "perhaps some training its exactly what i needed though he " after taking a shot of antioxidant from his pouch . he paid osa for the drink,s all 20 of them.
 his next move was to leave the bar and find out what the old kazekage would want with him at the training ring this day

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:52 AM »

He would find her standing on the archery range with the very bow he had sold her all those years ago. Well, one of them; Yoshiki's.

Her stance was one of relaxation and did not give off any sense of impatience in being there waiting for his arrival.

hobbygobby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »

hestodd with his dance pole and loadd a arcane bullet " so i see you have that old energy bow that i sold ya" he would say with that trademarked gobby grin of his . he preped his stance before he said this next cooment " as for asadi giveing me bad habit,s it wasent a place that i dident alreaddy knew how to go . " he fired a blast of energy at a taget

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.