Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 15541 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 01:42:45 AM »

I can generally see a limiter such as that generating many issues upon implementation. What of the people who spend days upon weeks upon months increasing the size of their chakra pool by meditating or other 'natural' means? What about unranked abilities such as Shinra Tensei and/or Chibaku Tensei? Should they be automatically be classified as being 'S-ranked'? "But Nagato used 20+ Rinnegan techniques during his invasion of Konoha, and still had enough to resurrect EVERYBODY that he slew!" Etc etc.

Just leave it to the discretion of those involved in an RP-scenario to mediate it out. Sure, there'll be disputes, however these days that's nothing of a rarity.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »

I like how according to Kay I am apparently doing EVERYTHING wrong. Could you seriously complain about me any more on here if you tried?

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 02:06:28 AM »

As a matter of fact Nagato has S-rank pool, being a So6P does NOT grant super duper chakras on it's own. It was clearly stated it was due to him being an Uzumaki, a descendant of the Senju, now it goes without saying that one that bears both Uchiha and Senju resets and as such grasps the So6P by the leg, has even more than your Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha masters. So yeah.

Before the time skip Kakashi's chakras were B rank and he could use 2-3 S-rank jutsu. Itachi, B rank, and he could probably use more. Orochimaru... LOL.  Sasuke is a B+ to A rank and he can use a lot.

Hashirama... Nagato... Madara... Kabuto... Several kage.... RIDICULOUS RESERVES. I'd say S rank neighbors the lower tier bijuu, someone with low reserves while a jinchuriki of such would probably run out at the point a Nagato would with full bijuu mastery. Given that in spite of being bijuu they are well known to have limitations save for the kyuubi whose are believed to be close to infinite, and of course, the Juubi. The Hachibi almost ran out after getting it's full cloak eaten 2-3 times.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 02:37:23 AM »

I think we are done, the Bocc rinnegan issue was dealt with given that he accepts backing the claim. So shall I lock this?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 02:49:08 AM »

I have Edo Tensei, so yeah.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2012, 03:11:59 AM »

As a matter of fact Nagato has S-rank pool, being a So6P does NOT grant super duper chakras on it's own. It was clearly stated it was due to him being an Uzumaki, a descendant of the Senju, now it goes without saying that one that bears both Uchiha and Senju resets and as such grasps the So6P by the leg, has even more than your Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha masters. So yeah.

Before the time skip Kakashi's chakras were B rank and he could use 2-3 S-rank jutsu. Itachi, B rank, and he could probably use more. Orochimaru... LOL.  Sasuke is a B+ to A rank and he can use a lot.

Hashirama... Nagato... Madara... Kabuto... Several kage.... RIDICULOUS RESERVES. I'd say S rank neighbors the lower tier bijuu, someone with low reserves while a jinchuriki of such would probably run out at the point a Nagato would with full bijuu mastery. Given that in spite of being bijuu they are well known to have limitations save for the kyuubi whose are believed to be close to infinite, and of course, the Juubi. The Hachibi almost ran out after getting it's full cloak eaten 2-3 times.
Nagato being an Uzumaki DOES NOT automatically make him a descendant of a Senju. For all we know, he could be the son of an Uzumaki and a Nara.

In general, it would be best for people to judge for themselves how much chakra they use and ultimately possess. One could utilize a S-rank technique, although use it to a smaller extent than its usual form, or produce a wider scale C-rank technique. Classifying techniques do not automatically alter their overall cost(s), simply the level of the technique in terms of I suppose, usefulness and overall ferocity.

Any who, there's always soldier pills, chakra absorbing abilities, alternative forms of chakra etc etc. Limiting how many techniques any one person can, and may utilize in any one scenario is nothing short of short-sighted tyranny.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2012, 05:22:42 AM »

If I may, I would like to point out that the Uzi's are not neccessarily descendants of the Senju. They are distant relatives, meaning that the Senju might have just lucked out with the Sage of Six Paths. Since the Uchiha and Senju are VERY distant relatives at this point, it's safe to assume that i one way or another these major families are rather linked together.

But I digress. I'll have to find my way to the SL board to find out what else is going on in relation to the game. Can't be gone for two days...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 06:18:57 AM »

I have Edo Tensei, so yeah.

No you don't.
I have been speaking with Yumei about this and every time you get deleted from the list you somehow re-add yourself.
Pete said you didn't and Shadow can have his say if he even wants you to have it since you need the scroll's special seals to even activate the jutsu which you do not.
Now I have acknowledge my death to you but my capture within your little dimension? I am about to void this since you have claims to the technique Kamui and Jikudan Ido which both are Space-Time Techniques, you can't have both in the same eye.
Remember in the Manga? When Kakashi attempted to use this technique on Tobi, he told him not to bother trying as it would be useless. So Jikudan Ido > Kamui

Edit: Fixed some grammatical errors and added the following below.

> I saw the claims to my EMS eyes which I am certain you implanted within your head but know this, I have never in my 9 1/2 years of Role-playing on this site have used Time-Space techniques other then using them in OCC like so; The Sheriffs, Rares throws a pie at Camelicious Camel Kamui only for it to seemly pass through him.
So I'll bring this up.

I like how according to Kay I am apparently doing EVERYTHING wrong. Could you seriously complain about me any more on here if you tried?

Yes, you are doing everything wrong and we reserve our rights as Role-players to file complaints in the correct areas which are here.
So please I implore you Bocchiere, you're a good player and all of us here are not trying to personally attack you but bring up your flaws per se.
Your ideals however are somewhat twisted in a sense so don't become another Fourth Hokage...Sharuto.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:52:32 AM by Kamui »

Tamekaze

• Drunk yourself with pride.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2012, 07:42:57 AM »

My, my... If I knew that I could just claim everything from the corpse of my opponent, I'd have obtained so many items from Bocchiere from our previous match -- the one that I've won. Though, technically, you were still alive, being immortal and all. Ah... I remember trying to claim your Samehada after defeating you, but Zenaku said that I couldn't do such because you never used the item in battle.  Weird.

Did Kamui even used Edo Tensei?

And whatever happened to the phrase "My secret dies with me?"
"Emptiness and persistence are key!"

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »

In the case of one not conforming to the, let's say... 'formal' etiquette when it comes to RP, such as executing 4 attacks and 2 defensive measures, the opponent could simply intersect or completely interrupt one of the moves to break the chain of actions that ensue after it. If anything, the one performing the 6 consecutive actions is merely revealing to their opponent of their fighting style, and producing hints as to how they might 'complete' a technique-specific combination. Of course if anything, it's downright annoying to deal with every so often, and generally unnecessarily drags on fights.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 11:41:03 AM »

good points Kamekaze but hardly THE point.

Bocc, if you are using techniques in an improper manner then Kamui is correct and that portion of the claims you make will have to be gotten rid of.

I should also like to note.

When zone fighting you are allowed one attack, one defense, and one supplementary effect. Free actions like running your mouth are of course unlimited. You fail to keep within this stricture repeatedly. I know its fun to just blast the world and all but no one is just going to stand around with their thumb up their bum while you perform 6 different moves.

I was inactive due to the play and the State of Emergency Power Outage so excused myself from getting involved in this match. But I did see occasions where there were just too many actions in one post. Please watch this in the future.

Well about any overly complex rules are bound to rise issues.
You can't imply imply that a 5 second attack goes but two simultaneous ones that can be done in 2 seconds do not. This is NOT SLS. >>;

And yes, Angra makes a valid point, wasting too much time/actions entitles you to having over half your effort be for naught if the opponent chooses to break your C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I suggest we refrain from implementing rules that stray off the basic ones.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:00:26 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »

Yeah, I killed Kamui with the Human Path, gaining the knowledge of Edo Tensei, his brain was in fact there to take when I beat him. Shadow let me sign your little scroll but that's god mod to begin with because Yumei said you were going to do a "flashback rp" but had yet to do it. What is that exactly? Rping after your dead about giving the scroll away? Yeah that doesn't sound like god mod. I thought it would make sense that Kamui and Jikokan Ido were in the same eye, being related moves and all, if that is something that needs to be changed then I'm up for it if someone else backs Kamui on it.  So I DO have Edo Tensei, since you said yourself I could get it from Shadow. I should just summon you and make you make me my own scroll now. I either have it from the Human Path or Shadow, either way I have it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 02:40:23 AM »

No, see, Kamui gave Shadow a new scroll, but it was in a bogus flash back thing after he was dead. So yeah it is still unlegit I suppose but Kamui is saying it's not, so by his standards I have it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 03:03:52 AM »

No I have the Rokubi, I did what Kabuto was gonna have Nagato do, pull their souls out with Human Path and then stick them back together. I just gained his knowledge in addition to removing his soul.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »

No I got him first, Kamui just deleted the post -__- Rakudo was understanding and I reposted it in zone 8, also yeah I sealed the bijuu in me.  Think of it this way though if someones heart stops you have several minutes to revive them, so the bijuu would be fine too. I killed him with Human path then sucked up his soul and body with the Naraka Path KoH, which fixed him right up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 14 queries.