Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 72906 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

I have another Sharingan in that eye. I say the limit should be 3 for normal, plus 1 for every reset over 3 Paths, I want my 6 Paths of Pain zombies.

You dodge the question, it is your own Sharingan eye or just another that you harvested? Thing is you already made the claims for the Two-Path Eye.
For the time being you are limited to three until Kamui either becomes freed then is reborn and somehow accesses Six Path by some means or you face another Rinnegan User that has unlocked all of the Six Paths and you somehow kill him, taking his eye(s) or the latter.

Also this Eikan person sent me this:
To: 黒が発光 Eikan
Subject:
Sent: 2012-08-01 02:56:33
< Previous    Next >

If you give me some time, I'll send you a list of my current jutsus.
---Original Message from 黒が発光 Eikan(2012-08-01 02:47:23)---
Well, i hope this does not offend you, but i was given your body to make into a human puppet. And seeing as you do not have a bio for me to access, i need to ask you what all you can do.
---Original Message from Haishiro Enishi(2012-08-01 02:45:54)---
Why do you ask?
---Original Message from 黒が発光 Eikan(2012-08-01 02:32:02)---
What were some of your jutsu while you were kamui?

I wasn't aware while under the Edo Tensei I could exist in two places at once...
But then again it happened to Sasori and what happened to him? He broke the Edo Tensei after he saw Kankurō had grown into a better puppet master then he was, entrusting him with his techniques and puppets.
This entire ordeal just gave me an idea on how I will approach my revival in the future so thank you.  ;)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 08:09:13 PM »

Not claiming to HAVE 6 Paths right now, I want them. But yeah, your body exists, obviously, so why are you even bringing it up? Your soul is stuck in your zombie which is stuck in it's coffin until I need dusting done again, so good luck with that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »

Not claiming to HAVE 6 Paths right now, I want them. But yeah, your body exists, obviously, so why are you even bringing it up? Your soul is stuck in your zombie which is stuck in it's coffin until I need dusting done again, so good luck with that.

I'm bringing it up because I wanted to make sure if it was legit in the first place.
By the time I come up with something legitimately, you'll be long dead by the hands of Zenaku.
But even then I know you'll somehow use me to resurrect you and file a complaint when I come up with a legitimately way to escape your control after your "death" which I will submit to approval beforehand.

Edit;

I have mailed Yumei to remove my other guidelines and replace them with these.
Since it only links it from that wikipedia to here as "rulings".

@Bocchiere
You need to edit your little paragraph in that wiki when you state and I'll quote:

The Scroll

Though there are many ideas about the scroll of Edo Tensei many are false, it is required to do the jutsu, but not in the way many think. It does not teach one how to perform Edo Tensei but merely contains the initial seal for the technique, where one spreads the remains of the one to be revived. Though there were once scrolls that functioned otherwise they have all been destroyed.

Because I wasn't aware you destroyed Shinro's scroll as well as Ryuuji's scroll since he took it with him in his death...don't be a god-modder by claiming "Derp I destroyed everything and only kept one for myself."
You never even RP this out just used me as a NPC in small paragraph RP post to retrieve my scroll which you soon destroyed it afterwards.
Kamui himself doesn't have knowledge of Shinro's scroll nor that of his mortal enemy/rival Ryuuji's.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:28:29 PM by Camel »

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 09:15:02 PM »

I think the 6 path for zombies are reasonable given that they use your own chakra just like the paths, don't retain jutsu, etc. (save for bijuu)
The only difference is that they regenerate. But yeah, given that a lot of benefits are lost, I believe it should be approved. Ya lose some, ya win some.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »

It'll be as legitimate as having Tsukuyomi be strong enough to reverse Edo Tensei commands and function completely differently than the actual jutsu, I'm sure.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 12:33:23 AM »

I think the 6 path for zombies are reasonable given that they use your own chakra just like the paths, don't retain jutsu, etc. (save for bijuu)
The only difference is that they regenerate. But yeah, given that a lot of benefits are lost, I believe it should be approved. Ya lose some, ya win some.

They wouldn't be Edo Tensei if they used my chakra >> that would be like having Sharingan that couldn't copy jutsu,  just because.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:38:51 AM by bocchiere »

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »

3 for Edo Tensei, 6 for Path of Pain(utilizing chakra receivers)

About the Human puppet thing though, if Kamui is a Edo Tensei zombie I don't think he has a body anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MYrmPYuSM around 6:26 I don't see Torune's body anymore just his clothes and it's in a different position that when he was thrown at 4:34
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 01:56:16 AM »

3 for Edo Tensei, 6 for Path of Pain(utilizing chakra receivers)

About the Human puppet thing though, if Kamui is a Edo Tensei zombie I don't think he has a body anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MYrmPYuSM around 6:26 I don't see Torune's body anymore just his clothes and it's in a different position that when he was thrown at 4:34

That is the body, just the legs, which are clothed. You can see a hand (gloved) and a bit of arm too. Slightly different angle or plain old plot hole.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:58:37 AM by bocchiere »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 03:00:56 AM »

Well duh, there a bunch of chakra enhancements that can make your chakra shoot up to the skies, that way you'd end up with people going for Kabuto-like armies.

But based on these rules, they take up a fourth of your chakra for battle, meaning, that at any given time, during any battle anywhere, the max you can use is four for battling, meaning that even if you summon up an army, according to these rules, you can only have four active for a fight at a time.

If you were trying to just say that and were just being funny about it, then I digress. >.>
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »

It'll be as legitimate as having Tsukuyomi be strong enough to reverse Edo Tensei commands and function completely differently than the actual jutsu, I'm sure.

I don't see it as anywhere near that bad. >>

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »

I don't see it as anywhere near that bad. >>

As legitimate as having Jashism and Earth Grudge Fear.
"Derp You can't kill me because I am immortal and also I have five hearts at my disposal! Get through that first! lololol "

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 12:17:11 PM »

Cremating.... Freezing.... Melting.... Soul Removing....

Like those aren't viable options.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 12:25:05 PM »

Disintegrating... slice in to hundreds of pieces.... shocking to death/paralyze... etc...

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 12:36:21 PM »

Thing is there is always a way out, I've seen the guy just touch the Edo Tensei Scroll and it became engulfed in flames.  :roll:
Disintegrating would be a great option if Jinton wasn't voided like most cellular ninjutsu.
The only thing that would work is Soul Removal but even then a user would have a hard time just touching his opponent to get the jutsu to become successful.
But like you are stating even Kinjustu has it's flaws and weaknesses.  :oops:

But I digress from the topic, everyone is fine with starting out with three summons that take up a quarter of the summoner's chakras? Then the limit is is lifted upon reaching a certain level of power? (Six Paths)

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 12:45:34 PM »

I still say edo tensei's limit is 3, but for rinnegan users they can just do the whole receivers/outer path healing thing and get up to the number of resets they have. 

It would be like Nagato's 6 paths(which weren't edo tensei zombies)
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 16 queries.