Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 72888 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2012, 09:02:41 PM »

I believe we took infinite chakra away. The same for summoning them. After they're released once then they're done even if they're souls aren't trapped in something like the Totsuka Blade.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »

I believe we took infinite chakra away. The same for summoning them. After they're released once then they're done even if they're souls aren't trapped in something like the Totsuka Blade.

Actually sealing them away i think should depend on the sealing jutsu used. For example, if someone uses reaper death seal i don't care that soul ain't coming back
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2012, 09:44:49 PM »

Actually sealing them away i think should depend on the sealing jutsu used. For example, if someone uses reaper death seal i don't care that soul ain't coming back
What if someone pulls an Orochimaru/Voldemort revival? As in, leaving a part of their consciousness, chakra and body behind somewhere for someone else to merge those three elements together and revive them? How would Edo Tensei deal with this?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2012, 09:48:29 PM »

What if someone pulls an Orochimaru/Voldemort revival? As in, leaving a part of their consciousness, chakra and body behind somewhere for someone else to merge those three elements together and revive them? How would Edo Tensei deal with this?

We say "no."

Just because then it can't be regulated; I mean, we thought Orochimaru died, like, 4 times now?

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »

Well, the seal does matter but the new rule is that, say the zombie is released due to emotions or something, even though it's soul isn't sealed somewhere like the Totsuka Blade or Reaper Death Seal you still won't be able to bring it back to life.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 11, 2012, 10:51:25 PM »

Well, the seal does matter but the new rule is that, say the zombie is released due to emotions or something, even though it's soul isn't sealed somewhere like the Totsuka Blade or Reaper Death Seal you still won't be able to bring it back to life.

I'm referring to sealing them while they're still under the influence of Edo. If one gets sealed a certain way then that means the Edo user just lost a zombie
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 12, 2012, 01:37:29 AM »

We decided that to make it fair, if for any reason the soul is kicked out of the body, that Edo is "dead" and cannot be rebound. Though no, we did not void the infinite chakra. >_> No one but Kayenta and equally... opinionated, people from Suna have ever seriously complained about that part. Also, Kay, we aren't buffing the jutsu, we are discussing the new parts shown in Shippuden, why do you keep commenting on things you just don't know about? Also, no implanting Rinnegan in zombies then?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 12, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »

We say "no."

Just because then it can't be regulated; I mean, we thought Orochimaru died, like, 4 times now?

If your soul can be revived via the Edo Tensei kinjutsu then this alone should render Fushi Tensei kinjutsu useless.
As for implanting Rinnegan? Well..if you can obtain it without having to "buy" it then by all means...

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:52 AM »

We say "no."

If your soul can be revived via the Edo Tensei kinjutsu then this alone should render Fushi Tensei kinjutsu useless.
As for implanting Rinnegan? Well..if you can obtain it without having to "buy" it then by all means...

Deal :D

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 12, 2012, 05:32:16 AM »

I'm referring to sealing them while they're still under the influence of Edo. If one gets sealed a certain way then that means the Edo user just lost a zombie

Oh, yeah, that is still legit.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 12, 2012, 08:14:59 AM »

I don' t think there is anyone in this discussion responsible enough to use it so...

We won't know that without a simple trial and error, now won't we?

hoshuahoo

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2012, 05:43:10 PM »

I find this Lolzy after all I have my own technique that I use on myself all the time.

[spoiler]Name: Sekai no Ketsugō Fujun [Impure World Binding]
Needs: a Scroll, Death of the user, a Second and Third party
Description: Placed upon the user before death it ties their mind, soul, bloodline limiter, and being to an scroll in a blood pact. Upon death the memories of the user, chakra, and eyes disappear from the body that they once had and are sealed away into the scroll of choice causing the scroll to glow lightly signaling the completion of the first part of the sealing technique holding the user outside of the grim reapers grasp. In the second part of this Forbidden fuinjutsu a second  person, usually younger then the user now trapped in the scroll, and a third person will be needed. With the second person laying down and chest exposed the scroll would be placed upright over the heart the third person holding the scroll still with his palms pressing the scroll gently against the chest of the second party focusing chakra from their palms into the scroll causing the glow of the scroll to diminish as the being of the user starts to tie and bond to the second person taking over the position of the second persons.  Their memories and lives now entwined there chakras combine as well increasing the chakra reserves of the new user of this jutsu. The body retains all of its training it had received along with the skills of the first user. Inside a new body the user would feel discomfort at first as they get use to the jutsu’s effect and unsure if they or the second person used for this jutsu did what their memories said. The cycle continues until the scroll for this jutsu is destroyed and then the user is killed before they could be bonded to a new scroll.[/spoiler]

You can even ask Kayenta, I have been using the technique for years......

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »

Oh well if Kayenta says so who are we to argue? >>

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2012, 09:51:28 PM »

I find this Lolzy after all I have my own technique that I use on myself all the time.

[spoiler]Name: Sekai no Ketsugō Fujun [Impure World Binding]
Needs: a Scroll, Death of the user, a Second and Third party
Description: Placed upon the user before death it ties their mind, soul, bloodline limiter, and being to an scroll in a blood pact. Upon death the memories of the user, chakra, and eyes disappear from the body that they once had and are sealed away into the scroll of choice causing the scroll to glow lightly signaling the completion of the first part of the sealing technique holding the user outside of the grim reapers grasp. In the second part of this Forbidden fuinjutsu a second  person, usually younger then the user now trapped in the scroll, and a third person will be needed. With the second person laying down and chest exposed the scroll would be placed upright over the heart the third person holding the scroll still with his palms pressing the scroll gently against the chest of the second party focusing chakra from their palms into the scroll causing the glow of the scroll to diminish as the being of the user starts to tie and bond to the second person taking over the position of the second persons.  Their memories and lives now entwined there chakras combine as well increasing the chakra reserves of the new user of this jutsu. The body retains all of its training it had received along with the skills of the first user. Inside a new body the user would feel discomfort at first as they get use to the jutsu’s effect and unsure if they or the second person used for this jutsu did what their memories said. The cycle continues until the scroll for this jutsu is destroyed and then the user is killed before they could be bonded to a new scroll.[/spoiler]

You can even ask Kayenta, I have been using the technique for years......
Have any of your apparent and avoided "deaths" been due to being Human Path'ed? That seems like one of the few things I could think of which would for-sure kill someone. Even Edo Tensei is highly vulnerable to it. And when you have been transferred into a new body, was the body an NPC one, or an actual player character (not alt) that was captured and bound?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2012, 06:20:42 AM »

Have any of your apparent and avoided "deaths" been due to being Human Path'ed? That seems like one of the few things I could think of which would for-sure kill someone. Even Edo Tensei is highly vulnerable to it. And when you have been transferred into a new body, was the body an NPC one, or an actual player character (not alt) that was captured and bound?

Oh he dies alright, his soul just isn't stored anywhere else but that scroll according to the jutsu statistics. And well, there's a reason usually ressurection techniques occur behind closed doors. ;) Additionally, the jutsu itself does not seem to specify what kind of person it needs to be.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.