Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sharingan Related Question  (Read 8256 times)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Sharingan Related Question
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 10:18:44 AM »

Would Amatertsu simply eat through the flames, increasing its size?
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »

Poofing wind at Amaterasu would clearly feed the flames, and make the situation worse.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 07:54:50 PM »

Poofing wind at Amaterasu would clearly feed the flames, and make the situation worse.

Amaterasu burns paradoxically slow, a strong blast would knock them off your body.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »

Paradoxically slow?
It could be said for organic lifeforms that are affected with Amaterasu but when the environment is effected with the flames, one must take into account on the scene; whether your in the woods or some form of combustible materials exist in your surroundings making the flames spread devastation to all.

Also Fuuton is quite useless against it no matter how much you release in single point of your body; ie you're just fanning the flames more.
Amaterasu is classified as the strongest Katon jutsu of it's caliber so I am sure even it follows the guideline below:

Doton -> Suiton -> Katon -> Fuuton -> Raiton

I will say this, Amaterasu is useless though against an adept user of the Rinnegan or Sharingan. ;)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 11:33:50 PM »

Paradoxically slow?
It could be said for organic lifeforms that are affected with Amaterasu but when the environment is effected with the flames, one must take into account on the scene; whether your in the woods or some form of combustible materials exist in your surroundings making the flames spread devastation to all.

Also Fuuton is quite useless against it no matter how much you release in single point of your body; ie you're just fanning the flames more.
Amaterasu is classified as the strongest Katon jutsu of it's caliber so I am sure even it follows the guideline below:

I will say this, Amaterasu is useless though against an adept user of the Rinnegan or Sharingan. ;)

It wouldn't instantly absorb the wind, which would get in between your body and the flames, letting you escape.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 07:24:45 AM »

Paradoxically slow?

It wouldn't instantly absorb the wind, which would get in between your body and the flames, letting you escape.

That's like saying "Doton: Domu" protects against Raiton...even though it is still weak against it.
But whatever you say, I don't even know anymore since I started to noticed some degradation in RP.  :roll:

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 07:57:57 AM »

Paradoxically slow?

That's like saying "Doton: Domu" protects against Raiton...even though it is still weak against it.
But whatever you say, I don't even know anymore since I started to noticed some degradation in RP.  :roll:

I told you to stop reading over your own zone fights but you just don't listen.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 08:34:06 AM »

I have to say, everything was better before the introduction of Kekkei Genkai to the system.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »

I have to say, everything was better before the introduction of Kekkei Genkai to the system.

I strongly agree.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »

Things were better before they brought in that darn rinnegan. Incomparable to before the reset age I"m sure, but still. X.X
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 10:49:12 PM »

Paradoxically slow?

I told you to stop reading over your own zone fights but you just don't listen.

Ah, at least I use techniques that are from the Narutoverse...the degradation that I was pointing out is some people are introducing moves from other series; namely Fairy Tail and incorporating them into their set list of jutsu.
But alas, It's more entertaining reading over yours instead.  ;)

Everything was better in RP in general before the introduction of the Kekkei Genkai system but that's my opinion so everyone's will differ.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 10:59:09 PM by Camel »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 11:01:24 PM »

Sounds like we need to give everyone the Oro kills they spent and remove the sharingan and rinnegan from da system!  :twisted:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 12:06:26 AM »

Even I was against Rinnegan and Sage Mode being added. I just decided I might as well abuse them since they did arrive.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »

Let's stay on topic guys.

With that, I would like to bring up another Sharingan-related questions. The Mangekyou Sharingan allows the use of special Mangekyou techniques, most notably Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Kamui/Jikukan Ido and Susanoo.

1. Is the number of Mangekyou techniques limited to however many Mangekyou eyes (2 maximum) you have? (Except for Susanoo.) Ex. Mangekyou/Other Doujutsu user can only use one Mangekyou technique, Mangekyou/Mangekyou user can use only two techniques.

2. This relates to Susanoo. It has been stated that Susanoo can only be awakened/accessed after having awakened a Mangekyou technique in each eye, most notably Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. But would this mean that you would need both eyes to be Mangekyou to use it? Ex. Mangekyou/Mangekyou user can access it, Evolved-Mangekyou-to-Rinnegan/Evolved-Mangekyou-to-Rinnegan user can access it, Mangekyou/Other Doujutsu user cannot access it.

2a. Is use of Susanoo only allowed for those who have Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi? Ex. People who have Amaterasu/Kamui or Tsukuyomi/Kamui or Custom/Custom cannot use Susanoo.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 01:26:37 AM »

Since we aren't exactly sure whether Madara Uchiha had Tsukuyomi or not, then my guess is that the specific techniques in each eye doesn't matter.

Accordingly, I think it's a safe assumption that someone with a sharingan and byakugan (in their respective two eye sockets) couldn't use susanoo. After all, if you need to awaken the a mangekyou technique in both eyes, wouldn't it make sense to require both eyes to still be in your head for you to use susanoo, or to at least have two mangekyou sharingan in dat head?

And based on what I've seen in the series, I'd say one special eye technique per eye, plus the susano'o from both eyes combined.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 01:27:29 AM by Eric »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.