Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: For Petition Handlers  (Read 3410 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
For Petition Handlers
« on: August 14, 2006, 01:41:30 AM »

Basically, as the title says. Neji, can you put in something like, "Do NOT petition questions that are in the F.A.Q.." Because... It's all I see half the time. <- Annoyed by them finally.

The most common one right now is "How do I come back to life?". Ah.. I've answered that one so many times. >.>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: For Petition Handlers
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »

Weren't the petition for when you encounter a problem with the game only? Like errors and stuff. Ban those noobs :twisted:

p/s: The forum has been loading very slowly lately. Is it just me or...

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:23:22 AM »

It says if you have a problem or question, to send a petition. They may be questions.. But they've been answered if they read the F.A.Q.! *Spazzes.* Fskgbx! >.o

The forums load fine for me.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »

Basically, as the title says. Neji, can you put in something like, "Do NOT petition questions that are in the F.A.Q.." Because... It's all I see half the time. <- Annoyed by them finally.

The most common one right now is "How do I come back to life?". Ah.. I've answered that one so many times. >.>

I put a big red text into the petition thing...

did you think they read that? no.... I said "write at leas 3 full sentences to explain what is wrong"...

no chance.

I am considering putting an "auto-answer" system in where you just click "answer this petition using answer a" ... which would be settable by me... like "read the faq, your question is explained in there".
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »

I'd enjoy that. Or you could always make one that has a smartass/kind tone to it. >.>

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »

Smartass remarks are the way to go I would think.  :twisted:

Seriously, just like the "Fix, Close, Next" option, make it "Auto-Answer, Close, Next", the auto answer being "read the Faq's" like you said.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »

Smartass reply like, "I can't help you if you can't read." or "I wonder why the game has a FAQ."

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 12:59:58 AM »

Ur  a mod,Deal with it,its ur job to take care of ur petion,if u dont like it just copy an answer like read the FAQs and paste it into the e mail.I cant believe ur gonna wine about something like this,theres over like 100 registered accounts,and U think u get one e mail a day?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 06:11:15 AM »

Ur  a mod,Deal with it,its ur job to take care of ur petion,if u dont like it just copy an answer like read the FAQs and paste it into the e mail.I cant believe ur gonna wine about something like this,theres over like 100 registered accounts,and U think u get one e mail a day?

You seriously need to stop and think on what they go through daily.
Seeing the same question over and over can have its toll on a player when 1 simple trip to the FAQs could have answered it..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 06:24:19 AM by Xaos »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 07:06:29 AM »

You seriously need to stop and think on what they go through daily.
Seeing the same question over and over can have its toll on a player when 1 simple trip to the FAQs could have answered it..

Not everyone is understanding.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »

Smartass reply like, "I can't help you if you can't read." or "I wonder why the game has a FAQ."

Love 'em.

And Yondaime... trust me. If you were a moderator (which will NEVER happen) you'd want to kill something.

The F.A.Q. is a simple thing. They're even supposed to read it before they talk! They open it and close it. How is that supposed to help anything?

It's been said before... but a quiz would be nice. (:

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »

I dont want to be a MOD Ever!being a Petition Handler is having to repeat the same answer to the  same question,Ur not gonna have 100 different question everyday so just suck it up and answer those question.Like Uncle Ben told Spiderman,"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 11:46:00 PM by ninjafromdasouth »

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 12:27:30 AM »

How would you feel if your little sister came into your room and asked,"What's 3+2?" for 15 hours straight when you explained to her millions of times that it equals 5 and you even brought out the little number blocks and said it sssslllllllllloooooowwwwlllllllyyyyyy only to discover that she wasn't listening and supposedly "understood", but after 2 minutes, she comes into your room and asks,"What is 3+2?" and you want to kill something.  You tell her that it equals five, but she ignores you and asks,"Whatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwo..." and you rip out a patch of hair.  You tell her to shut up and shove her out of your room and lock the door, but she raises her voice and you can still hear her through the door.  You reach for your CD player, but it's missing and you hear a loud smash outside.  You hear her stupid little voice through the door until dinnertime. After dinner, you find her in your room standing on the shattered remains of your stuff still asking,"What's 3+2?"  How would you feel? Ehh?

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 12:30:43 AM »

i already do,and Besides telling her the answer would be dumb rather then help her and show her ways of getting the answer

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 01:10:03 AM »

How would you feel if your little sister came into your room and asked,"What's 3+2?" for 15 hours straight when you explained to her millions of times that it equals 5 and you even brought out the little number blocks and said it sssslllllllllloooooowwwwlllllllyyyyyy only to discover that she wasn't listening and supposedly "understood", but after 2 minutes, she comes into your room and asks,"What is 3+2?" and you want to kill something.  You tell her that it equals five, but she ignores you and asks,"Whatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwowhatisthreeplustwo..." and you rip out a patch of hair.  You tell her to shut up and shove her out of your room and lock the door, but she raises her voice and you can still hear her through the door.  You reach for your CD player, but it's missing and you hear a loud smash outside.  You hear her stupid little voice through the door until dinnertime. After dinner, you find her in your room standing on the shattered remains of your stuff still asking,"What's 3+2?"  How would you feel? Ehh?

Oh my god, I love you. ._.

Well said! =D

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.