Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So... Kamui  (Read 4528 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: So... Kamui
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 09:42:43 PM »

I don't think any Mangekyo sharingan technique should be claimed (Unless custom). >>
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:17:13 PM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »

I'm of the mind that all Kamui lead to the same dimension. In the series, there are so few of them that you can never be entirely sure, but it seems warped to me that each and evey individual kamui leads to a different dimension, despite the fact that it is from the same type of dojutsu. It's still the same technique after all.

Ameratsu and Tsykuiomi both work very similar from user to user, as does that super manipulation technique I won't even attempt to spell to keep it from being butchered. xD. The main difference is personal ability with each, and as a result the level of manipulation.

Susano'o takes both eyes and is a different creature altogether, though I'll point out that each susano'o is made up of the same stuff. All in my humble opinion.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »

I'm of the mind that all Kamui lead to the same dimension. In the series, there are so few of them that you can never be entirely sure, but it seems warped to me that each and evey individual kamui leads to a different dimension, despite the fact that it is from the same type of dojutsu. It's still the same technique after all.

Ameratsu and Tsykuiomi both work very similar from user to user, as does that super manipulation technique I won't even attempt to spell to keep it from being butchered. xD. The main difference is personal ability with each, and as a result the level of manipulation.

Susano'o takes both eyes and is a different creature altogether, though I'll point out that each susano'o is made up of the same stuff. All in my humble opinion.

Do you really want me popping out of other peoples eyes?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 01:13:44 AM »

Does anyone really want me to answer that question?  :twisted:

And the mechanism for inter-eye space-time migration would be similar to the ones shown in the series. You wouldn't be able to "pop into other peoples eyes" unless of course they happened to have the "portal" open at the time of your transport. Since you aren't in control of the portal they make with their eyes, there is a chance that you might even get trapped in the interdimensional void between the other dimension and the regular dimension.

In other words, it's not as easily trollable as you made it sound. xD
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 03:32:46 AM »

Sounds like something is about to get voided or overly simplified
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 05:07:40 PM »

I know it doesn't work like that. What exactly is the problem of anyone having their own pocket dimension? Other than that it would work like it does in the manga. >>

Morgoth Bauglir

• Am i the only whom will kill for fried chicken -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 11:10:24 PM »

I always wondered if Kamui, and Jikukan ido are the same thing. Wouldn't they both drained a user of their chakra quickly? We see Kakashi using Kamui against Sasuke only twice, and we he stated he might use it again, he'll fall unconscious. Wouldn't Jikukan ido have the same drawbacks as Kamui, and leave the user unconscious?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »

I always wondered if Kamui, and Jikukan ido are the same thing. Wouldn't they both drained a user of their chakra quickly? We see Kakashi using Kamui against Sasuke only twice, and we he stated he might use it again, he'll fall unconscious. Wouldn't Jikukan ido have the same drawbacks as Kamui, and leave the user unconscious?

It probably has something to do with Obito's Senju cells. That's why he can spam it perhaps, we don't know yet. Though Jikukan Ido isn't a thing anymore, what we know as Jikukan Ido is also Kamui.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 04:26:55 AM »

Blaze Release is just Amaretsu, but kind of called differently sometimes cause it's a higher manipulation than just open your eyes and spam black fire. xD

Chances are, space-time migration and kamui have that same similar relationship. And alas... I haven't seen a large amount of kamui users, but I don't mess with Uchihas much, so I guess that's why.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 06:08:40 AM »

And alas... I haven't seen a large amount of kamui users, but I don't mess with Uchihas much, so I guess that's why.
Probably because the way most would want to use Kamui, in it's full potential, would be voided to hell and back. It does make me wonder though, how much more powerful would Kamui be with TWO eyes using it? Madara's statement of 2 > 1 stands for a lot, and makes me wonder if we'll see any development to where Obito would gouge out and steal his eye back. Or maybe Obito will just die and give Kakashi is other eye as an "I'm sorry for being an idiot" deal.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »

I hope not. That would make me belch more than the Kyuubi first fist bumping with Naruto. X.x

Tobi should gouge and get his eye back!  :twisted: Or at least attempt to.

And besides, space-time migration is already voided by a good number of people, so to just void the whole thing isn't a too far of a step.  :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:16:49 PM by Eric »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »

I just kinda avoid using the intangibility unless I had too. Honestly Yumei's rule makes it fine, for every post used you have double the cool down. If you're intangible for 2 consecutive posts you cannot use it for 4. I a claiming to be able to do what is known as Kamui and Jikukan Ido from the one eye, it is why I made this topic, though it's kinda meaningless with all the zombies I have. Desare can just spam Kamui for me.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »

Here's the thing though. Obito is infused with Hashirama's cells, which could be a good reason as to why he's been able to spam Kamui for the past 15 years without any indication of vision loss or bleeding of the eye. Kakashi has passed out from time to time when he's used it and has had his eye bleed. But yeah, his was transplanted, so we don't exactly know where the potential of Kamui is when a Uchiha without Mokuton uses it.

Here's a power level chart of what we've seen, and a few predictions of what the pros or cons might be.
2 eyes + mokuton + Uchiha lineage = ?
1 eye + mokuton + Uchiha lineage = Continuous spam + intangibility
1/2 eye(s) + Uchiha lineage = normal vision loss
1 eye + no Uchiha lineage = normal vision loss + extreme exhaustion
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 15 queries.