Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules  (Read 16240 times)

Razvan

• View Profile
Re: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »

Well,i dislike having to go for all 4 resets in Senju to gain Rinnegan,but i was planning on doing that a long time ago anyway.

Maybe give people with 4xUchiha/Hyuuga and Rinnegan resets some time for leveling so they can reset in Mokuton/Hyuuton while not losing their Rinnegan?  Since the chapter was just released a week ago and the rule is new.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 11:21:27 PM »

The whole 4x Mokuton resets is BS. One does not need 4x mokuton resets to have the Senju Bloodline, they need them to unlock more powerful Mokuton skills.

I personally had everything in play to keep my Rinnegan before the chapter even came out.
-I obtained the EMS from killing another rp character and voiding my old eye
-I achieved a Rinnegan reset
-My character nearly died from the opration of the EMS, due to the eye not being close to kin (Not you do not need your brothers eyes to obtain EMS they are just more compatiable)[It took my character near a month rl time to fully recover, were most do it in a week].
-And I am of the Senju Bloodline, being the Senju Clan Leader for one and having a Mokuton reset for two.

Therefor I will rp with my Rinnegan that I have earned 100%.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 12:26:56 AM »

Uchiha + Senju/Hyouton = Rinnegan
Hyuuga + Senju/Hyouton = Rinnegan

But what it really comes down to is the establishment of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan; ie, you can't just swap eyes with another character even if they're of the Uchiha clan.
Compatibility is an issue as what Kirk just said and to this date; the manga has establish that they *must* be of kin or blood-related (cousin,uncle,etc)
Then from there you can somehow obtain Senju genes, implant them then RP your way to unlocking the Rinnegan which is at near the end of your life.

@Kirk, if you earned it as you said then welcome to seniority now since you're now an old, old man.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 12:50:57 AM »

If you gentlemen and ladies may, allow me to be the temporary mediator of this thread since I might be able to help keep this debate in a linear fashion.  I already see two different debates about to happen at once >>;.  I would like to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding all of these agreements/disagreements.

So far since the beginning of the thread there has been clear concern over many topics, though none as much as the concern about rinnegan baring hyuugans/hyouton users.  The current consensus at this point seems to be:

• Byakugan resets as well as hyouton resets shall be considered equivalent to sharingan resets and mokuton resets to achieve the rinnegan.
    (Uchiha or Hyuuga + Hyouton or Mokuton = Rinnegan)

This is to prevent people who have already chosen their resets from being banned from obtaining full fledged 6-paths.  For the full post regarding the reasoning behind this, refer to [here].  Of course, the exact number of resets in each KG is still up for debate as well as issues about the EMS, but we'll cover that next.

*For people who read this thread please state whether or not you agree with the ruling bolded above by simply stating "I Agree" or "I Disagree".  If you chose to disagree with possible ruling above, please state why you disagree with it, and suggest some sort of compromise.*

Once a consensus is made regarding this specific matter, we'll move onto the next rather pressing topic.

Topic for debate:
UP NEXT ----> 1. How many resets total should be needed to claim Rinnegan?
2. What about pirated Rinnegan?  What's the reset requirement for that?
3. Where does the EMS fall into all of this?  Should it be a requirement as well?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:57:29 AM by Zojin »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 01:07:20 AM »

Byakugan resets as well as hyouton resets shall be considered equivalent to sharingan resets and mokuton resets to achieve the rinnegan.

Agrees with this. It is only fair.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 01:09:42 AM »

I agree to count byakugan/hyouton resets to count for rin'negan.

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 01:11:52 AM »

I don't mind people that already reseted in Hyuuton or Hyuuga prior to the latest chapter be able to use Rinnegan.

Also regarding transplanting MS,this is from the naruto wikia,)

"Over time, use of the Mangekyō Sharingan's techniques deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness.[9] Only by taking and transplanting the Mangekyō of another Uchiha— integrating the two pairs of eyes in the process — can the vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an  Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan (Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan).[10] It would appear that the tighter the blood ties are between the "donor" and the "receiver", the better it is for compatibility "

So just like organ transplants irl,one can have EMS from someone who is not family,of course the chances of the transplant to fail are also higher.

Also,Madara  did unlock the Rinnegan near death,but there are already a lot of things in SL that wouldn't be possible in the manga.
Like people claiming more than 1 KG,claiming to know more than 10-20 jutsus or having more than 2 affinities and learning new jutsu or training their speed without months of RP,just to name a few.

Also people that can use Sage Mode/Hachimon/Kaguya/etc. are extremely rare.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 01:13:47 AM »

As do I agree with Byakugan/Hyouton counts toward a prerequisite toward Rinnegan.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 01:25:02 AM »

No wait! You guys are just stepping all over this topic to fast. Only one manga release has revealed such what if this chapter hasn't revealed everything? xD I'm sure it hasn't. We can't even really make definite rules though we should stick to the 'pre-set rules' already given out to make amendments.

I personally feel that one can simply use the Rinnegan to claim another sage art or power of the sort or simply be the ones pardoned to re-arrange their resets as thinking about such. 3 scenarios can be brought down. One with a Hyuuga/Rinne can claim the following: 6 path in one eye, Byakugan in the other; The Rinnegan constant at all times. Claim a different power to the same level as such (sage art) or simply re arrange their character.

The Rinnegan from the current chapter which if you guys want to be so persistent about then the Rinnegan is technically classified under the Sharingan category it being a sort of reaction when mending with the Sharingan and other genes. Which means it must be Uchiha/Rinne/Senju combo though for those that don't have the capability I see no wrong in their ability to claim the Rinnegan just rp wise it not being their original eye or something rp logical.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:57 AM »

What counts as "another" sage art? Because there is only Rinnegan and Sage Mode, unless you want to say that sage arts can be substituted with Kekkei Tota, but that would mean waaaaaaaaay too many users would appear. But in terms of power they are about equal.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 02:54:45 AM »

What counts as "another" sage art? Because there is only Rinnegan and Sage Mode, unless you want to say that sage arts can be substituted with Kekkei Tota, but that would mean waaaaaaaaay too many users would appear. But in terms of power they are about equal.

To be honest I would say more of a faint resemblance to Orochimaru's powers would deem suitable. Yumei even stating one with Rinnegan resets though has it rp locked can still access 5 basic elements and yin and yang release so setting out a goal like Oro's to learn various kinjutsu and the sort or his 'true' formation and such can be used as a substitute.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 02:58:39 AM »

I agree that you should only need 1 reset to have the perquisite of Senju DNA (yes this is so it is easier for me to get a pirated eye) it also makes sense though. Max should be for the Mazo, though now Yumei will just claim it on Giaku and give it back to Yumei, yay for playing with alts, I did it before it was cool.

Luka

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 03:10:40 AM »

Between elemental and Doujutsu, there are 8 resets for the 6 of Rinnegan. Why not tier them so that the efectiveness of the Rinnegan is dependent on the other components?  For example:

1 Path Rinnegan + 0/8 = Ability to use all 5 basic elements
1 Path Rinnegan + 2/8 = Deva Path abilities
2 Path Rinnegan + 3/8 = Naraka Path abilities
3 Path Rinnegan + 4/8 = Animal Path abilities
4 Path Rinnegan + 5/8 = Preta Path abilities
5 Path Rinnegan + 6/8 = Asura Path abilities
6 Path Rinnegan + 7/8 = Human Path abilities
6 Path Rinnegan + 8/8 = Outer Path abilities (use of Paths in RP, chakra receivers, chains, etc.)

To begin using the Path abilities would require 1 Doujutsu reset and 1 elemental reset. This way, people who are Rinnegan pures still have some benefit.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:13:01 AM by Luka »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 03:51:45 AM »

I would like to redirect this discussion back to the mediation point Zojin was trying to make.

And I like having an outline for the direction the discussion is to take:

Byakugan resets as well as hyouton resets shall be considered equivalent to sharingan resets and mokuton resets to achieve the rinnegan.
(Uchiha or Hyuuga + Hyouton or Mokuton = Rinnegan)

I agree to this. I feel that the issue is not what the manga says. At this point we pretty much know that SL will not match up exactly to the Manga rec's and still remain fair to those who worked hard to gain their Rinnegan powers.

I like the plan to place a number of reset requirements because as Zojin pointed out, first reset Rinnegan is so far outpaced to all KG first resets and need to be pulled in a bit to keep fair RP possible.

May we please finish deciding if the reset combinations are approved before we move on to the next topics in this already very broad thread?

Topic for debate:
UP NEXT ----> 1. How many resets total should be needed to claim Rinnegan?
2. What about pirated Rinnegan?  What's the reset requirement for that?
3. Where does the EMS fall into all of this?  Should it be a requirement as well?

Certainly after the first points are settled and we move on to the rest others may have to be added to take place in TURN.

Luka

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 04:04:07 AM »

1. As per my suggested system above, I'd say the minimum to start using the unique Rinnegan jutsu should be three; at least one in each category to use the Deva Path.

2. I personally never liked the idea of pirated KG, but if people want them, I'd say that, like above, there be a requirement of A Doujusu and Elemental  to begin using  the basic Rinnegan up to a maximum of 7 to use all 6 paths. Usage of Paths of Pain should be restricted to those who actually unlocked the Rinnegan so that a stolen version remains weaker than the original.

3.Obviously, EMS can't be a requirement since it's been determined that Byakugan resets will count too. I'm not sure how I'd go about getting Eternal Mangekyo Byakugan.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 15 queries.