Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules  (Read 16239 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2012, 12:24:43 AM »

One Sharingan isn't literally weaker than two. >_> You have a blind spot, and less jutsu and etc. It doesn't take more chakra or isn't as powerful because you lack a second eye.

I'm pretty damn sure it is. Why else would Obito need another sharingan to unlock its potential so to say? Don't give me no speculation I'd like a legitimate answer as to why else would he need two sharingan eyes if not then Madara actually Kishimoto would have never added that little line.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »

One Sharingan isn't literally weaker than two. >_> You have a blind spot, and less jutsu and etc. It doesn't take more chakra or isn't as powerful because you lack a second eye.

I'm pretty damn sure it is. Why else would Obito need another sharingan to unlock its potential so to say? Don't give me no speculation I'd like a legitimate answer as to why else would he need two sharingan eyes if not then Madara actually Kishimoto would have never added that little line.

He said you need two eyes to bring out the Sharingan's full potential. If you could only track movement with one eye and never use Susano'o that would not be it's full potential now would it? Maybe you even need two Sharingan to awaken the Rinnegan.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2012, 12:32:47 AM »

He said you need two eyes to bring out the Sharingan's full potential. If you could only track movement with one eye and never use Susano'o that would not be it's full potential now would it? Maybe you even need two Sharingan to awaken the Rinnegan.

There ya go, you answered your own question.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 12:39:29 AM »

I don't want to awaken the Rinnegan, I want to take someones eye just like before, I don't want people telling me it is weaker just because I have one eye. >_>

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 01:12:28 AM »

I don't want to awaken the Rinnegan, I want to take someones eye just like before, I don't want people telling me it is weaker just because I have one eye. >_>
Now tell me whats wrong with having two of the same eyes? I mean I thought that was normal. Being the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Sharingan; should share some characteristics.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 04:59:14 AM »

It does, it can see chakra for instance. Though from what I understand the Sharingan would be more like a genetic mutation of the Rinnegan. The Sage was just the Sage, not a Senju or an Uchiha. The Sharingan would be kind of like a diluted Rinnegan. If Sharingan has a weakness it would be more likely to assume the Rinnegan would not have it as it is the original, the "pure" eye.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »

It does, it can see chakra for instance. Though from what I understand the Sharingan would be more like a genetic mutation of the Rinnegan. The Sage was just the Sage, not a Senju or an Uchiha. The Sharingan would be kind of like a diluted Rinnegan. If Sharingan has a weakness it would be more likely to assume the Rinnegan would not have it as it is the original, the "pure" eye.

Honestly *we* don't know if the Sharingan is an diluted Rinnegan or even a genetic mutation, so many plot-holes are within the manga that when those are covered, I assure you more will arise since Juubi had an eye, similar to that of Sharingan and the Rinnegan so it could be something passed down from that beast itself onto his children and so forth.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2012, 04:53:12 AM »

I think the doujutsu of the Sage's descendants being a mutation of his own is more likely then the Sage being the Juubi's baby, but ok, I guess it could happen.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2012, 05:09:53 AM »

I think the doujutsu of the Sage's descendants being a mutation of his own is more likely then the Sage being the Juubi's baby, but ok, I guess it could happen.

This is Kishimoto we are talking about here. Anything is possible.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2012, 05:14:32 AM »

For once I do agree with you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 15 queries.