Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules  (Read 16239 times)

cmage

• View Profile
Yumei's Rinnegan Rules
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:09:55 PM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ain_Soph_Aur

I don't agree with the rules that he has decided to make concerning the Rinnegan, and I thought the SL community as a whole should view them and voice their concerns.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Yumei's Rinnegan Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »

I feel for you Rakudo, it being that you have a Hyuuga/Rinnegan. Though essentially just void such as no offense to anyone and Yumei but no, the rinnegan cannot have a set of rules made from just one person it should be worked upon just how Bocc and Pete had some clashes on Edo the Rinnegan is an ingame reset not an offside technique xD

I for one have stated prior to this whole outbreak that my character Keito Uzumaki had a pirated set of Rinnegan even with my resets into it. I did not change them from the manga release so I don't even see how I should void such. Though one thing I will be doing is soon to reveal the character he got his eyes from though on your case I'm not quite sure how it works out with your reset pattern.

One thing is for sure EMS + Senju Genes = A person to acclaim their own respectful Rinnegan.

Though if thats the case we shouldn't even focus on Rinnegan right now as I not being affiliated with any Sharingan accounts will say as how I see it, I have never witnessed a person actually attaining the Mangekyou Sharingan or EMS which everyone claims to have so I feel as the Mangekyou Sharingan ruling should be stricter and if such then that means a person with the Sharingan completely losses their ability to get the Rinnegan if extracted.

As for my claim on my characters Rinnegan I don't care about the whole Uchiha + Senju = Rinnegan as I never intended for him to claim to naturally have the rinnegan as to be honest I had no clue how one attained such.

So in all just because he has his own set of ruling doesn't mean you have to go by it as prior he had his own ruling that the Gedo Mazo was kept by a contract in which I told him that it shows no where in the Manga that only one person could summon him at a time as Madara/Tobi/ and Nagato in his edo and alive state could have all summoned forth the Gedo Mazo whenever they wanted but thats just me.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:04:05 PM by Takeo »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 09:39:38 PM »

I totally agree with Yumei, it's void till you have the three resets. I'll remove all my Rinnegan. I should attack Konoha while... ALL of Yumei's accounts are rp locked. xD

EDIT

Except the rule about claiming to be an Uzumaki or Senju. That's just so he can have Rinnegan on Giaku still. I like how NOW he thinks anyone should  be able to summon the Mazo though, HOW convenient.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:51:27 PM by bocchiere »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »

I kinda gotta agree with Yumei regarding this. But I think the resets required should be even stricter, with one requiring 4x Uchiha and 4x Senju resets. Why? Because the Rinnegan is an extremely powerful and rare set of eyes. For everyone and their mother (quite literally) being able to simply attain not only all five basic chakra natures, but also Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin and Chibaku Tensei from simply one reset in it alone is a bit absurd.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:08:29 PM »

What I see as a problem is what I stated early, who is to say so and so doesn't or does have an EMS to further on the process?
Aside from that I would just like to make a slight reference to the manga just so I'm sure its not that I think to much on something

My interpretation of how Madara attained his Rinnegan was he unlocked the doujutsu when his life expectancy was supposed to end. Though him being attatched to the gedo mazo extended his life; making how when he detached from it he died. So just out of that I wonder if the Rinnegan unlocking IC will be like such?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 10:59:17 PM »

Well I am immortal so I'd be ok with that too.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 10:40:14 PM »

Ok. From what I am seeing is that Yumei, based on NEW information from the manga, had taken it upon himself to declare the new RULES for gaining Rinnegan on SL.

Very high-handed but at least someone was interested in actually trying to regulate and structure this dang gone thing.

I feel though that it should be by consensus of RPers and not just posted as an info update on the wiki and then to be taken as fact and adopted into SL RP as such. Declaring that players must LOCK themselves from RP until they conform to the new specs is also a bit of arrogance when this should be determined here as to what we will do about it.

IT is of my opinion that saying those who took on the Rinnegan resets are just screwed is unacceptable.

IF having reset into Uchiha gives you the dna required for your character to have sharingan, then having resets in Rinnegan should give you the DNA required, aka senju or uzimaku, in order to achieve that half of it as well. [Note: I have seen people rp the required events to obtain MS and EMS. someone said they hadn't so I am just putting it out there that some RPer's actually have gone through the process in a legit RP method]

An arbitrary 2 rests in Uchiha to  meet that part of the requirements? Which Yumei determines and posts upon his own gumption...well I think that you should have to have all 4. Others I am certain would have differing onions upon that aspect of this thing too. But the ultimate power gained is something that should be rare...I think it should not exist at all cause it is god mod, but making it hard to gain is the next best thing.

So...this provided us with yet another instance where being able to realign our resets would be nice to have as an option in Mission Headquarters on SL. for DP and such as discussed in the following thread.
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7132.0.html

I will list some options:

1] Uchiha + Mokuton + Rinnegan resets...either actually have them, and since we do not have the ability to re-do resets, have the required number of resets but to rename them in your bio to fit these parameters.

2] Uchiha + Rinnegan...and rinnegan provides the required DNA to make that part of the equation possible, just as an Uchiha reset gives you the DNA needed for Sharingan.

I would like to see what other options we can come up with to make this as fair as possible rather than just saying, "sorry about your luck bubby, the rules have changed"

EDIT FOR CLARITY: I do not think the renaming KG should be an option for anyone who has not Already reset in Rinnengan. Those who can should follow the rest path toward gaining this ability per the manga. But for those who are, "Screwed" only.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:50:11 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 10:52:10 PM »

I question what is needed for implants/pirated-KG. For one to say another has to have obtained EMS to UNLOCK Rinnegan I can understand, but in the example of with Nagato he has Senju blood in him, and received a straight Rinnegan transplant and took on none of the Sharingan features.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 11:17:20 PM »

That part was a bit confusing to me as well. Did he actually get the rinnegan transplant, or when he got Madara's eye it turned to Rinnegan cause of his Senju DNA?

I REALLY hate plot armour.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 11:35:50 PM »

madara implanted his Rinnegan eyes into Nagato. Somehow, and then they were normal eyes which Nagato awakened straight to Rinnegan, so hooray nonsensical retconning.

Renji Nakara

• Anyone for a snowball fight?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 12:33:10 AM »

I agree with Kage that it should be be 4 resets in each for the Rinnegan for the same reason. Rinnegan is supposed to be rare you know, extremely so. We all agree that the Rinnegan is overpowered, right? It poses very little drawback, if at all for the powerful abilities it boasts. It shouldn't be all too easy to get, shall it?

And yes, Renji outta nowhere cause I'ma ninja lurking in the shadows.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2012, 03:25:58 AM »

Regarding the matter of how Nagato got his Rinnegan, it goes like this:
1. Madara awakened his Rinnegan on the verge of death in his old age.
2. Summons the Gedo Mazo and binds it to the giant flower structure connected and produced by Hashirama's living clone.
3. Creates multiple clones of Hashirama (Zetsu clones).
4. Proceeds to have his eyes transferred to Nagato at a very young age.
Extra
5. Madara is revived in his prime, which is in his youth when he doesn't have the Rinnegan. But he shortly awakens it afterwards due to almost being totally obliterated and made vulnerable due to Naruto's Rasenshuriken. This gives him back his Rinnegan essentially.

The way pirated Rinnegan works is the same way pirated Sharingan work. They're always active. In the case of the Rinnegan though, they are a permanent change to one's eyes. We all know of the requirement already. But the reason why Madara set them into Nagato, is because he is able to summon the Mazo. If he placed them into anyone else that was not of Senju-derived decent, then he could not use them for his plan, due to the user being unable to summon nor control the Mazo. Madara had stated to Obito that due to half his body being Senju, he can control the Mazo even without the Rinnegan. But that doesn't mean he could summon it without the Rinnegan. And the fact that it is the final evolution of the Sharingan means that it can be heavily taxing on users who are not Senju or Uzumaki.

Now onto my next explanation as to why the eight resets (Uchiha and Senju x4) should be required. I'll be breaking down the powers of the Rinnegan.
-The ability to use all five basic chakra natures. Normally people should only have two, while more powerful shinobi are able to use three.
- Deva Path, the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces. It's basically gravity control to a certain extent, and gravity is one of the four basic principles of the universe. There's also Chibaku Tensei, where if someone had enough chakra to do so, they would be able to create their own smaller moon-like structure and cause devastating structural changes to the region which it is done. One would obviously have to consider redrawing the map. And let's not forget the Meteorite technique.
-Naraka Path, the ability to interrogate and the ability to restore bodies. If one were to get caught and questioned using the interrogation ability via the King of Hell, then they would have no choice but to tell the truth or die. There's also the restoration thing, which would restore one's body upon being consumed by the King of Hell.
-Animal Path, the ability to summon animals of different types and species. The summoning for these animals grants them eyes which the user can see through, via the Outer Path. Some of these summons can simply be claimed to have the Amplification Summoning Technique applied to them, which can only multiply the summon and make them extremely hard to deal with. And let's not forget the Gedo Mazo, though that would probably be limited to only one user.
-Preta Path, the ability to absorb pure chakra. Plain and simple, it absorbs most jutsu made by normal chakra. It can also restore a person to a healthier state if enough is absorbed.
-Asura Path, the ability to instantly summon extra mechanical limbs with various devices already built into them. This easily has the potential for mass-destruction, as someone can simply spam a few chakra blasts and missiles here and there. Yeah, missiles in the shinobi world.
-Human Path, the ability to see into the mind of a person and absorb some of their knowledge, as well as the ability to simply drag out one's soul and kill them. This is accomplished by simple touch, so taijutsu would mostly prove deadly if they can simply get their hands on you.
-Outer Path, the abilities to revive the dead, use chakra chains to bind and restrict foes, have additional range of vision through animal summons and paths, and the Six Paths of Pain technique. Reviving the dead is pretty controversial, and this path is automatically attained in the second reset. All that range of vision can be pretty hard to deal with, if one can see where you are and cover any blind spots one could have. The SPoP, yeah, that creates your own mini-army capable of using one of the aforementioned paths in each body.

That's a lot of powers and abilities a doujutsu can have. Everyone and their mother being able to have these eyes can be pretty ridiculous. There should also be a ruling concerning single-eyed Rinnegan users would have more chakra consumed when using these abilities.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 01:03:05 PM »

He's Here's a solution to it all. Ban Rinnegan again from RP.  8)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:04:30 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 01:43:26 PM »

He's Here's a solution to it all. Ban Rinnegan again from RP.  8)

Seconded.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »

Just as well ban immortality and infinite chakra too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.